WA WA - Ryan Aubol, 23, Stevenson, 14 Dec 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Skamania County Sheriff's Office Media Release:
15440444_941687222599184_3560872897554489609_o.jpg

Please be on the lookout for the young man pictured below.
His name is Ryan Aubol and he is missing and endangered.
He was last seen in the Stevenson area on Wednesday, December 14th, 2016.

https://www.facebook.com/Skamania-County-Sheriffs-Office-209337519167495/

There's quite a backstory...according to Facebook...not that Facebook is based in fact of course.

Stevenson seems like an extremely random destination for a young guy on his own. It is pretty tiny, and not exactly on the beaten path from Kirkland. It is on the Columbia River Gorge, too, which might present some challenges for searchers. And it has been so cold. This makes me very sad and worried for this young man.

He appears to be in the right age range for the onset of schizophrenia and paranoid schizophrenia ( e.g. running from ambulance) is a sub-type of schizophrenia. However, I never heard or read anything about forgetting who you are when suffering from schizophrenia. I believe that symptom typically is associated with a dissociation disorder.

I hope he is found quickly and gets any help he needs.

(My opinions only...I am not a Mental Health expert)

This is terrifying! It's very cold in WA State right now and about to get colder. Hope he's found very soon!

Did anyone see how old he is?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The photo of Ryan from the sheriff's office FB page looks like he was wearing a turquoise hoodie.

I just live down the Gorge a ways from Stevenson, but much lower elevation. It started snowing here around noon yesterday and continued all night.

Very concerned about this young man.

23 years old is what I've gathered from my sources.
Is that the age when young men may develop mental issues? I think I read an age range on websleuths.

Is that the age when young men may develop mental issues? I think I read an age range on websleuths.

Answered in a previous post above.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member