KY KY - Elizabeth Brussow, 43, Louisville, 10 Dec 2006

bflocket

Reaction score
Several stories about Elizabeth Brussow have popped up in local (Louisville) news. LE now think that there was foul play involved in her disappearance. I looked/searched around and couldn't find a thread for her. I figured that there wasn't one, so I started this one. It kind of made sense that she wasn't on WS because there is so very little info known about her disappearance.

I haven't seen any real reason why they just today announced that idea. It's been a long time... I guess it is because it is the 10th Anniversary of her disappearance, not really due to new leads. That could change soon, as some of the stories act like they're going to be updated soon. Here's a couple of those stories.

LMPD: Woman missing for a decade believed dead
WAVE-3 (Louisville, KY)
12/16/2016
Louisville Metro Police now believe a woman missing for 10 years is dead.

The LMPD Missing Person Unit said they suspect foul play in the disappearance of Elizabeth Brussow.
Police said although Brussow did not have stable living arrangements, she made contact with family every few months. LMPD believed Brussow had been living on the back side of Churchill Downs with a tall white or Native American man with long dark hair named John.

The Missing Person Unit said she possibly got into a semi-truck and was not seen again.

Brussow missing more than 10 years
WHAS-11 (Louisville, KY)
12/16/2016
...Brussow was very family oriented and would always contact her relatives all the way up until December 10, 2006.
With no activity on her bank account for more than a decade, her family fears the worst.

WHAS 11 i-Team investigator Chris Williams will speak with the Brussow's family and will have updates in our 4 p.m. newscast.

Several stories about Elizabeth Brussow have popped up in local (Louisville) news. LE now think that there was foul play involved in her disappearance. I looked/searched around and couldn't find a thread for her. I figured that there wasn't one, so I started this one. It kind of made sense that she wasn't on WS because there is so very little info known about her disappearance.

I haven't seen any real reason why they just today announced that idea. It's been a long time... I guess it is because it is the 10th Anniversary of her disappearance, not really due to new leads. That could change soon, as some of the stories act like they're going to be updated soon. Here's a couple of those stories.

WAVE
-3 (Louisville, KY)
12/16/2016

WHAS
-11 (Louisville, KY)
12/16/2016

Perhaps THIS:
is why there is so little currently online about her -- is this 'our' EB?

WAVE
-3 (Louisville, KY)
12/16/2016

WHAS
-11 (Louisville, KY)
12/16/2016
She appears here (match on birthdate and background):

Sent this to LMPD, but they have not taken action....

She appears here (match on birthdate and background):

Sent this to LMPD, but they have not taken action....
I don't think I'd take anything you see on either of those websites as proof of anything.

You can tell from the "teases" it shows about addresses and phone numbers that they're wanting you buy a subscription in order to see stuff like info about a property or criminal records. One of them had entries for my parents and the info (I could tell even with those redactions) was either inaccurate, out of date or outright wrong.

Here is her current Charley Project entry since the old one is wrong after the site was remodeled a few years ago.

Elizabeth Brussow

I don't think I'd take anything you see on either of those websites as proof of anything.

You can tell from the "teases" it shows about addresses and phone numbers that they're wanting you buy a subscription in order to see stuff like info about a property or criminal records. One of them had entries for my parents and the info (I could tell even with those redactions) was either inaccurate, out of date or outright wrong.

Here is her current Charley Project entry since the old one is wrong after the site was remodeled a few years ago.

Elizabeth Brussow

I don't disagree with any of your points -- the page I cited could be outdated/incorrect, etc. - but thought it worth noting (to authorities) 'just in case.'

The LMPD response was 'not our case' - even tho she is on their 'missing' page as being their case - since what I sent showed her to be in TN.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back