S1 Ep 3 The Bridge - A&E Leah Remini - Scientology and the Aftermath

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
The Bridge is airing right now on A&E. I am watching it for the second time.

ETA a link to the Bridge to Total Freedom chart being discussed in the episode

Is anyone else afraid for Leah's safety? I applaud her for her courage in speaking out. Has anyone else ever spoken out against Scientology so publicly?

Is anyone else afraid for Leah's safety? I applaud her for her courage in speaking out. Has anyone else ever spoken out against Scientology so publicly?

I've been worried about her safety as well. There is a thread that has some of the books that have been published that are critical of Scientology here on WS.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Scientology-**Reference-Only-No-Discussion**
My hope is that all of these authors are free from harm and Leah will be too.

I don't think that anyone with her fame has spoken out in as many ways as she has. She has written books, done interviews, documentaries...The whole gamut. Other celebrities that I have seen leave will seem to pick a medium such as a blog or YouTube. Tony Ortega keeps track of the comings and goings in his blog and is very informative. Marty Rinder is also a wealth of knowledge. One of my hobbies was sleuthing Scientology for a while because it was shocking!

I hope she has good lawyers because they'll keep her busy in the courtroom. Strong lady!

If Leah tried to do this 25 or more years ago I think the Scientology organization had to power to really hurt her. But now? I don't think so. They seem to be loosing power don't you think? Because she is so high profile I doubt anyone would really want anything to happen to her because they know their group would come under all kinds of scrutiny

Thanks to tlcya and beach for setting up this forum.

Leah Remini is one brave woman. I love her show

Tricia

Off topic but does anyone have the link to Reddit's AMA with Leah Monday night? I think it's Monday anyway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back