Mark "Marty" Rathbun - Former Inspector General of the Religious Technology Center

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
Mark C. "Marty" Rathbun (born 1957) is a former senior executive of the Church of Scientology who last held the post of Inspector General of the Religious Technology Center (RTC), the organization that is responsible for the protection and enforcement of all Dianetics and Scientology copyrights and trademarks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Rathbun

Mark "Marty" Rathbun is 54 years old and lives with his wife Monique in Ingleside on the Bay, Texas. Since April, Rathbun and his wife have been undergoing a daily siege by an intimidation squad sent to film them from just outside their house. It has been established now without any real doubt that this squad has been sent and is being directed by the Church of Scientology. Members of the squad have been flown in from around the country. They are being housed, equipped, fed, and if one whistleblowing videographer's testimony can be believed, paid well. The sheer cost of such an operation -- which includes the use of private investigators and local law firms -- has to be fairly staggering.

http://www.villagevoice.com/news/the-top-25-people-crippling-scientology-no-3-marty-rathbun-6706380

I was a member of the Sea Organization for twenty-seven years. I learned how to audit and troubleshoot virtually any technical problem at every level of Scientology. For years prior to leaving the Church I was regularly called upon by its top-ranking members to resolve its toughest and, in many instances, most high profile cases.
Having dug myself out of the dark pit where many who leave the Church land, I began lending a hand to others similarly situated.
https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/

We still don't know why Marty and Mosey dropped their lawsuit against the COS. They were winning. Something happened, but I suppose it is not our business. It is just disappointing because it looked like they were going to win against the church.

There is so much evidence of people being brainwashed/beaten down by this CULT! People have been speaking out for years. I don't know what it's gonna take for the authorities authoritah's to actually DO something! I hope Leah can continue to use her voice as a platform and finally bring them down by getting their tax exemption taken away.

Here is a article written in Vanity fair in 2012. VERY interesting.

view this one 1st:
http://www.businessinsider.com.au/t...ombshell-on-scientology-and-tom-cruise-2012-9

followed by this one:
Vanity Fair writer Maureen Orth defends her Tom Cruise article (Today show)

[video=youtube;W06kvElLH-0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W06kvElLH-0[/video]

Last one: Tom Cruise's Former Life Coach Speaks Out

[video=youtube;_Qd6KbDKLGo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qd6KbDKLGo[/video]

I don't know if people know this but Marty Rathbun still believes in Scientology, for the most part. Did you notice the shirts that these harassers wear? Squirrel Busters. A squirrel is someone who uses scientology tech outside of the CoS. Marty is still an auditor, former scientologists come to him to do that e-meter crap. He left because of Miscavige and thinks he is destroying CoS, but he would probably go back if Miscavige stepped down, was removed, or died.

Have you been watching his videos criticizing the Lawrence Wright anti Sci/Miscavage book and film? He has done a 180 about everything he was against. It's baffling.

Have you been watching his videos criticizing the Lawrence Wright anti Sci/Miscavage book and film? He has done a 180 about everything he was against. It's baffling.

Marty Rathburn has return to the cult as an enforcer

puzzeling....he must have family hes desparate to stay intouch with....only explaination i can think of
I wish our government had time to take another look at this cult....seems like they are standing around waiting on something else to happen

puzzeling....he must have family hes desparate to stay intouch with....only explaination i can think of
I wish our government had time to take another look at this cult....seems like they are standing around waiting on something else to happen
Re: “Marty Rathburn has return to the cult as an enforcer.”
I don’t think that Marty Rathbun has returned to the Church of Scientology as an enforcer, but he has clearly changed his tune.

More insight on this page of MikeRindersBlog:
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/marty-rathbuns-meltdown/
Marty Rathbun’s Meltdown
June 25, 2017 By Mike Rinder

But I want the details,.....fascinating show

I don't know if people know this but Marty Rathbun still believes in Scientology, for the most part. Did you notice the shirts that these harassers wear? Squirrel Busters. A squirrel is someone who uses scientology tech outside of the CoS. Marty is still an auditor, former scientologists come to him to do that e-meter crap. He left because of Miscavige and thinks he is destroying CoS, but he would probably go back if Miscavige stepped down, was removed, or died.

wow.....that is a weird "religion" (no offense :thinking:)

Oh dear...Just came back to WS randomly to revisit the Caylee sub and saw Scn forum is open for business. I was a recovered WS addict, and now I'm falling off the wagon for this subject.
Anyway....anyone have an update on Ray Jeffrey's suit against Marty & Mo, to collect his portion of the obvious payoff from the cult? Haven't seen any new info over on TO's blog and assume we're waiting for another hearing?

Marty was practicing as an indie for a while, but then started to slam/renounce Scn tech all together. He's been all over the board in the past year. For all we know he's now a devout Lutheran. And he'll be a devout believer in the Annunaki next week.

But I want the details,.....fascinating show

Scn is a rabbit-hole. 5 ga-zillion YouTube videos (including a bizarre deposition by Marty and a frightening deposition by the PI's that followed Ron Miscavige), websites, blogs...I'm a "wog" (never-in) and I feel like the only thing I have left to learn is how to hold the cans and float my needle. The internet is a university of Scn info....which is what is ultimately bringing it down.

Re: “Marty Rathburn has return to the cult as an enforcer.”
I don’t think that Marty Rathbun has returned to the Church of Scientology as an enforcer, but he has clearly changed his tune.

More insight on this page of MikeRindersBlog:
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/marty-rathbuns-meltdown/
Marty Rathbun’s Meltdown
June 25, 2017 By Mike Rinder

Agreed, and he couldn't just pop back in without a massive sec check and loads of auditing anyway. Even if Davey boy and he are bosom buddies again, appearances must be kept up and the devout would expect Marty to be making amends LRH style.

He can keep in touch with family outside as long as they don't speak ill of Scn. If you mean family inside, then yes, all formers lose family and all formers want desperately to talk to their family that are still in. But that's no excuse for what Marty has done to Mike and Paul Haggis, who were supposedly dear friends.
The best explanation is that he & Mosey were about to open a gaping hole in Scn's ability to lean on the 1st Amendment, and Miscavige would pay just about anything to keep that from happening. If a payoff hadn't happened, why don't M&M hand over their financial records to Ray Jeffrey to prove they didn't stiff him?

ETA-while noting the disconnection policy, Marty isn't unique:
Bernie Headley has not seen his daughter Stephanie in 4,958 days.
Brian Sheen has not seen his grandson Leo in 104 days.
Clarissa Adams has not seen her parents Walter and Irmin Huber in 1,167 days.
Carol Nyburg has not seen her daughter Nancy in 1,941 days.
Jamie Sorrentini Lugli has not seen her father Irving in 2,715 days.
Quailynn McDaniel has not seen her brother Sean in 2,061 days.
Claudio and Renata Lugli have not seen their son Flavio in 2,555 days.
Sara Goldberg has not seen her daughter Ashley in 1,595 days.
Lori Hodgson has not seen her son Jeremy and daughter Jessica in 1,307 days.
Marie Bilheimer has not seen her mother June in 833 days.
Joe Reaiche has not seen his daughter Alanna Masterson in 4,922 days
Derek Bloch has not seen his father Darren in 2,062 days.
Cindy Plahuta has not seen her daughter Kara in 2,382 days.
Claire Headley has not seen her mother Gen in 2,357 days.
Ramana Dienes-Browning has not seen her mother Jancis in 713 days.
Mike Rinder has not seen his son Benjamin and daughter Taryn in 5,015 days.
Brian Sheen has not seen his daughter Spring in 1,121 days.
Skip Young has not seen his daughters Megan and Alexis in 1,524 days.
Mary Kahn has not seen her son Sammy in 1,397 days.
Lois Reisdorf has not seen her son Craig in 978 days.
Phil and Willie Jones have not seen their son Mike and daughter Emily in 1,483 days.
Mary Jane Sterne has not seen her daughter Samantha in 1,727 days.
Kate Bornstein has not seen her daughter Jessica in 12,836 days.

You forgot to list the most "famous" person of all. Poor little Suri Cruise hasn't seen daddy Tom in years because he disowned her for being a suppressive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back