Zsa Zsa Gabor aged 99 actress and socialite has died

gregjrichards

Reaction score
"Hungarian actress and socialite Zsa Zsa Gabor has passed away at the age of 99.

The icon suffered an apparent heart attack and died on Sunday after dealing with health troubles for a number of years.

In February, she was rushed to an emergency room after suffering from breathing difficulties."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-died-heart-attack-aged-99.html#ixzz4TEUhS47Z

May Ms. Gabor Rest In Peace.

I am relieved for her. She is finally free. :rose:

TMZ makes an apt comparison between Zsa Zsa and her sisters and the Karda$hians.

I am relieved for her. She is finally free. :rose:

Agree. She was in pain for a longtime.

I actually thought she passed years ago.

But she hung in there until the end.

Too bad she gloated about the death of Joan Rivers. But she was very old at the time so I forgive her.

Hopefully they will kiss and make up in the heavens.

Rest in peace to all that caught our eyes on the big screen.

Dang. Are folks mad at Zsa Zsa.

Now she is definitely before my time. But she did have a certain finesse for her era.

So maybe my pre-cable eye candy has lead me off track since I was very young.

But why the Zsa Zsa hate. Just asking since I never followed her career.

Even if it was a gimmick to keep up her image like the Kardashians.

So my question is. Was Zsa Zsa similar to a Kardashian in her time?

Just asking because I don't know.

Dang. Are folks mad at Zsa Zsa.

Now she is definitely before my time. But she did have a certain finesse for her era.

So maybe my pre-cable eye candy has lead me off track since I was very young.

But why the Zsa Zsa hate. Just asking since I never followed her career.

Even if it was a gimmick to keep up her image like the Kardashians.

So my question is. Was Zsa Zsa similar to a Kardashian in her time?

Just asking because I don't know.

Zsa Zsa was really the first celebrity who was famous for being famous rather than for being a great actress or a singer. Zsa Zsa was really famous for being Zsa Zsa kind of like Kim K today but I don't think they are comparable as people at all. She and her sisters were stunningly beautiful and I think Zsa Zsa had excellent comic timing.

Agree. She was in pain for a longtime.

I actually thought she passed years ago.

But she hung in there until the end.

Too bad she gloated about the death of Joan Rivers. But she was very old at the time so I forgive her.

Hopefully they will kiss and make up in the heavens.

Rest in peace to all that caught our eyes on the big screen.

I don't know if the story about Joan Rivers is really true and not some means by her husband to create some press which he is well known for. Zsa Zsa had been suffering ill health for years and possibly wasn't of sound mind she didn't even know her daughter had died for example.

RIP Zsa Zsa.

I cannot believe what I just learned. One of my all time favorite shows Green Acres had Eva Gabor her sister. I always thought it was Zsa Zsa Gabor in Green Acres. I cant believe it. WOW

BTW Eva has sinced passed back in 1995.

"Eva Gabor (/ˈeɪvə ɡəˈbɔːr/; February 11, 1919 – July 4, 1995) was a Hungarian-born American actress, comedian, singer and socialite. She was widely known for her role on the 1965-71 television sitcom Green Acres as Lisa Douglas, the wife of Eddie Albert's character, Oliver Wendell Douglas. She voiced "Duchess" in the 1970 Disney film The Aristocats, and Miss Bianca in Disney’s The Rescuers and The Rescuers Down Under. Gabor was successful as an actress in film, on Broadway and on television. She was also a successful businessperson, marketing wigs, clothing and beauty products. Her elder sisters, Zsa Zsa and Magda Gabor, were also actresses and socialites."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eva_Gabor

Zsa Zsa was actually in several movies, as well as TV shows. What's Kim K done with her life? IMO she cannot hold a candle to Zsa Zsa.

An in a moment of karma- her conniving (9th) husband has to find a new place to live!

An in a moment of karma- her conniving (9th) husband has to find a new place to live!

In fairness to him (of whom I know nothing), he was married to her for 30 years, and he is 73 years old. Either of them could have divorced the other during that period. And she was able to live out her life in her own home.

In fairness to him (of whom I know nothing), he was married to her for 30 years, and he is 73 years old. Either of them could have divorced the other during that period. And she was able to live out her life in her own home.

He throws elaborate 'birthday parties' for her which she cannot attend due to her infirmity. She was cut off from her only child allegedly by him.

Zsa Zsa was actually in several movies, as well as TV shows. What's Kim K done with her life? IMO she cannot hold a candle to Zsa Zsa.

I completely agree! RIP Zsa Zsa.

I'm very surprised that we don't have a thread about Kim K & Kayne. WHY? Or do we?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sneetchysneetches
Back