In Memory of JonBenet Ramsey

kanzz

kanzz=kansas
Reaction score
Twenty long years ago, six-year-old JonBenet Ramsey was murdered in her home on Christmas night. Only her brother and her parents were in that house with her that night, and yet her brutal murder is yet to be solved.

There were only four people in the house that night, and JonBenet died. That leaves three.. and one of those three killed that little girl. There was no intruder. There was no need for a fake ransom note. There was no need for a cover-up. And there was no need for a false report of a kidnapping.

We here at Websleuths are determined to keep the memory of JonBenet alive and to continue to stay on top of every new lead, no matter how small.

We will help educate newcomers to this forum by providing links or whatever other info we have in order to grow our family of sleuthers who care about JonBenet.

Rest well, JonBenet. We're still here.

She's always on my mind this time of year. Especially with 20 years coming up.

JonBenet, this has always been about YOU. So many care.

It seems to me this isn't just a murder investigation but a case of extreme manipulation. People keep saying a mother or father or brother could never do this to a little girl, but the news is full of just as bad if not worse. I know with 100% certainty that if the father and brother were to be competently interrogated as suspects with no ability to manipulate the way Patsy Ramsey groomed them to, they would confess what most of us already know. I understand that guilt makes people do strange things to cover up transgressions, but in the end they're still guilty and need to be held accountable for their actions. And just because a momager like Patsy Ramsey and Kris Kardashian are adept at manipulation, doesn't mean anyone should get away with murder.

Seeing these new photos somehow brings it home even more. I can't stop thinking about her. My heart breaks.

Seeing these new photos somehow brings it home even more. I can't stop thinking about her. My heart breaks.

They are not for the faint of heart but you are right. They need to be seen as a reminder of how horrific this murder was.

Remembering the Life of JonBenet
attachment.php

Attachments

• JB Tire Swing.jpg
    JB Tire Swing.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1,903
http://www.westword.com/news/year-in-review-strange-but-true-jonbenet-ramsey-stories-8629978

Year In review: Strange But true JonBenet Ramsey Stories
By Westword Staff
Monday, December 26, 2016

"Amid the ******** that came out of the twentieth anniversary of JonBenét’s death — chiefly an endless parade of terrible TV “investigations” that uncovered nothing new and just further exploited the little girl — was one actual game-changer. A Daily Camera and 9News joint investigation “uncovered serious flaws in the interpretation of previous DNA testing on the panties and long johns the girl was wearing when she was killed late on Christmas night in 1996, or early the next morning,” wrote the Camera, which led to a new round of DNA tests on key evidence. May 2017 be the year when JonBenét is finally laid to rest."

http://www.westword.com/news/jonben...distorted-dna-part-of-ongoing-coverup-8451794

JonBenet Ramsey Investigation: Distorted Dna Part Of Ongoing Coverup?
Oct 28, 2016
by Alan Pendergast

Lighting a candle tonight for JonBenet.
And hoping this case is solved before another anniversary rolls around.

jonbenet-ramsey-008.jpg

Hi, everybody.

I really don't want to throw any cold water on this. I've kept the faith as much as anyone. But I honestly believe that this 20 year mark was the last chance this case had.

Please don't say that. I fully understand though. I am sickened that JR "won".

Please don't say that. I fully understand though. I am sickened that JR "won".

I don't want to believe it. And JR has won NOTHING. I'll let Johnny Cash explain it:

You can run on for a long time
Run on for a long time
Run on for a long time
Sooner or later, God will cut you down

You may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's done in the dark will be brought to the light

Tell him that God's gonna cut him down!

SuperDave...Excellent.... Do you think that applies to PR & BR as well?

SuperDave - do you have contact w/ PL? I hope she's okay.

Hi guys! :)

Thank you.
Lighting a candle tonight for JonBenet.
And hoping this case is solved before another anniversary rolls around.

jonbenet-ramsey-008.jpg

God bless JonBenét. Sleep well lil one..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back