Found Deceased TN - Vincent Rossetti, 22, DeKalb County, 18 Dec 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
DeKalb deputies Search For Missing Man
rosetti_1482208874517_51780581_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Officials with the Dekalb County Sheriff's Office have asked for the public's help in finding a missing man.

His car was found Sunday night in the parking lot of Sligo Marina in Dekalb County, but after a search of the bank and the water, there was no sign of Rossetti.
http://www.newschannel5.com/news/dekalb-deputies-search-for-missing-man

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

"He was initially reported missing out of Georgia on December 17.

He was found in his vehicle close to the the DeKalb County/White County line. He was taken to the Highland Medical Center in Sparta to be checked out, but before his family could pick him up, the White County Sheriff's Office issued another BOLO (be on the lookout) for him." (BBM)

I understand that hospital staff are busy, so are LE, and that Vincent is considered an adult. But this scenario (a person is taken to a hospital -> checked out and cleared -> leaves on his own -> is reported missing but nowhere to be found) happens way too often, IMO. Just trying to figure out what could be done to prevent this from happening over and over.

http://www.ajc.com/news/local/mom-s...sed-over-father-death/Pb5n3l8KzPj9faGmHgnJuN/

Mother says her son may be depressed over father's recent death. ☹️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the above article:
"Her son had been depressed and recently started acting like he was hearing voices, Pam Rossetti said. 'His father passed away in a plane crash two years ago,” his mother said. “Vinnie’s never dealt with the loss of his father.'"
"At first, the trooper thought the car had broken down, Pam Rossetti said. Then, the trooper thought he might be under the influence of drugs or alcohol because he was hearing voices, she said.

'Because it’s a small town, the trooper thought he was doing us a favor driving the car to the hospital,' Pam Rossetti said.

After staff determined Vinnie was not intoxicated, they had no legal right to hold him. He got in his car and drove away before his family arrived.

'Of course, I freaked out,' Pam Rossetti said."

Thinking of Vinnie and his family tonight. Just looked up the marina where his car was discovered empty, and found it is located on Center Hill Lake, which is "an 18,220 acre lake that features 255 miles of shoreline. The lake was created by the construction of a dam across the Caney Fork River."
http://www.centerhilllake.org/sligo-marina/ Grrr ... :(.

So sad. RIP ❤

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

How terribly sad. He sounds like a wonderful young man. RIP Vincent, may you find peace. So sorry for his family and friends. Such a tragedy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back