Found Deceased TN - Ashley Brown, 27, Nashville, 17 Dec 2016

Lynnieth

Reaction score
attachment.php

"Ashley went out with some friends in Nashville Friday night. They went on a trolley to see some lights, then went to a bar (Santa's Pub). They had a few drinks there then headed over to a friends apartment near Vanderbilt University. About 330 in the morning Ashley said something about cigarettes and left the apartment. This is the last time anyone has spoken to or seen her. She left her keys, purse, wallet (with ID and her debit/credit cards) and her car at the apartment. Please share and like so we can get the word out! Police and detectives have been notified."

Help find Ashley FB:
https://www.facebook.com/Help-find-Ashley-Brown-1634088943552675/

Attachments

• 15621676_1634261186868784_2989672043635623293_n.jpg
    15621676_1634261186868784_2989672043635623293_n.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 332
  • 15622359_746175808867522_4714179467556659538_n.jpg
    15622359_746175808867522_4714179467556659538_n.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 1,636
Info about Ashley:
-5'7"
-125 lbs
-Multiple tattoos (giraffe on fire on foot, a party cat on inside bicep, "die young and save yourself" on her back, sugar skull on her collarbone.
-Ears and septum piercings.
-Brown hair she likes to dye bright colors
-Last seen wearing what she had on in profile pic. Dark sweater, black boots

attachment.php

Attachments

• 15541135_1634095143552055_1553401649705536957_n.jpg
    15541135_1634095143552055_1553401649705536957_n.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 1,512
I don't know if this is off limits or not, I apologize in advance if it is, but this is the place where I just saw Ashley was missing:

http://imgur.com/topic/Storytime/TKq0a

There are other photos and a little more detail about what happened.

ETA: I got confused and might have posted the threat title wrong. I don't know if Ashley is from TN, I think she might be from [FONT=&amp]Tucson, Arizona [/FONT]as we can see in the Imgur post, where it says her "family is back home" there.

Ashley Brown, 27, was last seen Saturday morning about 4:30 a.m. leaving a friend's apartment in the 200 block of 25th Avenue North.

Brown was reportedly drunk and left behind her purse and vehicle. A friend reported her missing Saturday night.

Brown's landlord entered her apartment in Pegram, Tennessee Saturday, but Brown was nowhere to be found and it didn't appear that she had been home.

http://fox17.com/news/local/nashville-police-searching-for-missing-woman

I live in the apartment she was last seen at. There is a 24 hour rite aid that sells cigs right around the corner (less than a block). However, I've gone out to smoke late at night in that area before and the park has incredibly bad lighting so if someone took her around that area, it wouldn't have been easy to see someone hiding there. The case is now being considered a kidnapping and the FBI was going door to door questioning everyone at the complex all day. It's truly frightening and I hope she is found safe ASAP.

The HFAB FB page says she was last seen at 3:30, but the Fox article says 4:30. Was the party still going on or dwindling down? Why didn't someone go with her? Ugh. Sadly, it's just not safe for any woman to be out in the area that time of night by herself. There is an interesting comment in the visitor posts on HFAB and I'm inclined to agree that she was probably taken by car. JMO Praying for her to be found safe.

I live in the apartment she was last seen at. There is a 24 hour rite aid that sells cigs right around the corner (less than a block). However, I've gone out to smoke late at night in that area before and the park has incredibly bad lighting so if someone took her around that area, it wouldn't have been easy to see someone hiding there. The case is now being considered a kidnapping and the FBI was going door to door questioning everyone at the complex all day. It's truly frightening and I hope she is found safe ASAP.

The HFAB FB page says she was last seen at 3:30, but the Fox article says 4:30. Was the party still going on or dwindling down? Why didn't someone go with her? Ugh. Sadly, it's just not safe for any woman to be out in the area that time of night by herself. There is an interesting comment in the visitor posts on HFAB and I'm inclined to agree that she was probably taken by car. JMO Praying for her to be found safe.

I have no idea what was going on at the party. There are over a hundred units in this complex, and I don't know anyone who lives here on a personal level (I moved here very recently), and I also go to bed early and don't really do much 'partying' anymore in my life. The time thing is also odd, because the special agent that interviewed me today said 3am. So I'm not sure what timeframe is accurate; and the agents wouldn't tell me much beyond that, even though I did ask for more details to ensure my own safety (I'm a small woman the same age as Ashley). To your point, as a woman myself, I would never let a female friend, or even a woman I just met at a party, go outside alone at 3am. Along the parallel parking next to Centennial park, I've seen cars parked and idling at odd hours of the night before when I've been out, though not any time recently. Like I had mentioned before, the park is surprisingly dark at night, not a place I would want/let my friend walk around/near while alone. I keep furiously refreshing the thread on reddit r/nashville hoping to see an update.

Oh, also, I realize my initial post was sort of confusing when I said "I live in the apartment she was last seen at" - what I meant was that I live in the same complex. It's eight floors of about 20-25 units each, and the party was three floors above me. Just to clarify!

Thanks and I didn't mean to direct my angst towards you. The timeline is just concerning, but there may not have been anyone sober or awake when she left (not making excuses, just trying to logic). There was a comment that the friends had tried calling her to see if she made it home safely Saturday morning, which makes me think they didn't notice her missing prior (which may be the confusing timeline) or she left with someone who could've given her a ride home. AB lives only 20 minutes or so away and could've gotten an Uber home, but did the friends not see her purse still in the apartment? I hope the friends have been as transparent with LE as they can, including anyone else that was in the apartment that night. JMO

ETA: There are 117 RSOs within a 2 mile radius (8 within a mile) of the apartment where AB was last seen.

I have no idea what was going on at the party. There are over a hundred units in this complex, and I don't know anyone who lives here on a personal level (I moved here very recently), and I also go to bed early and don't really do much 'partying' anymore in my life. The time thing is also odd, because the special agent that interviewed me today said 3am. So I'm not sure what timeframe is accurate; and the agents wouldn't tell me much beyond that, even though I did ask for more details to ensure my own safety (I'm a small woman the same age as Ashley). To your point, as a woman myself, I would never let a female friend, or even a woman I just met at a party, go outside alone at 3am. Along the parallel parking next to Centennial park, I've seen cars parked and idling at odd hours of the night before when I've been out, though not any time recently. Like I had mentioned before, the park is surprisingly dark at night, not a place I would want/let my friend walk around/near while alone. I keep furiously refreshing the thread on reddit r/nashville hoping to see an update.

Oh no! My first thought was Hannah Graham, the UVA student...

Perhaps this young woman went to go outside to find someone else out there smoking and bum a cigarette? I can't imagine she would be successful purchasing a pack without ID.

Blobfish2, your description of the park and people sitting in their cars seems like a likely source of a cigarette and light if one was going out to smoke. I pray they find her soon, alive. Oh my... Prayers for her safe return and to her family and friends. This sounds ominous unfortunately or I am just jaded.

My gut feeling is that she was intending on returning to the apartment, as she left all her things there. If she were going home I doubt she would have left without her stuff. Not sure entirely whether she was just ducking out for a cigarette or going to buy cigarettes, either is a possibility, though I'm leaning towards her leaving to actually go and buy cigarettes. With the shop just around the corner I don't think anyone would have had a problem with her making the quick trip by herself, it's probably something they've all done at some time or another, and have been lulled into a sense of security around the complex.

I'm glad to hear that LE is acting fast on this one. It does sound like she was abducted after leaving the apartment. Am I reading right that the FBI has been door knocking? Is it normal for them to be involved in something like this so early on?

I don't know if this is off limits or not, I apologize in advance if it is, but this is the place where I just saw Ashley was missing:

http://imgur.com/topic/Storytime/TKq0a

There are other photos and a little more detail about what happened.

ETA: I got confused and might have posted the threat title wrong. I don't know if Ashley is from TN, I think she might be from [FONT="]Tucson, Arizona [/FONT]as we can see in the Imgur post, where it says her "family is back home" there.

I had to highlite and bold Tucson, Arizon, just to be able to read it. I pray she is safe.

I'm glad to hear that LE is acting fast on this one. It does sound like she was abducted after leaving the apartment. Am I reading right that the FBI has been door knocking? Is it normal for them to be involved in something like this so early on?

I don't think this is normal at all - but yes, I was in the middle of working from home today and a special agent knocked on my door and they spent the day canvassing the building to interview residents. What I think is weird about it is that you'd have to have some unusually airtight/damning evidence to suggest an abduction within hours of an MP report being filed (as in, shortly after the ~72 hr period passed, it was declared a kidnapping/abduction). Which brings me to the hypothesis that she may have been able to communicate something quickly over her phone (the one thing she took with her) that suggested beyond any doubt that she was taken. I think it is quite rare for them to move on something like this as a kidnapping without some serious PC - however, they were pretty tight-lipped about any details/leads/reasons as to why they were pursuing it as an abduction.

I had to highlite and bold Tucson, Arizon, just to be able to read it. I pray she is safe.

I am really sorry! I copy/pasted from another website and now I don't know how to edit!

There was a fatal hit and run on a female carrying no identity around 3am Sunday in Nashville. I'm not familiar with the area, so I don't know if it's nearby. I'm not going to link to the news because surely they would know it was her by now if it were, but.... so sad.

ETA: I mapped it, and the two incidents are probably not related, as it was 9 miles away. Unless she hopped a ride.

There was a fatal hit and run on a female carrying no identity around 3am Sunday in Nashville. I'm not familiar with the area, so I don't know if it's nearby. I'm not going to link to the news because surely they would know it was her by now if it were, but.... so sad.

ETA: I mapped it, and the two incidents are probably not related, as it was 9 miles away. Unless she hopped a ride.

According to her mom and sister, who run the HFAB FB page, the mom called VUMC when she saw this news and the hospital confirmed it was not Ashley.

Ashley Brown was last seen around 4:30 a.m. Saturday as she left a friend’s apartment in the 200 block of 25th Avenue North near Centennial Park.

Brown was reportedly intoxicated and left behind her purse and vehicle.

She was working as a surgical tech in Nashville and has lived here for about a month or so.

The night she went missing, Brown told her friend she was running to a nearby store to get something.

http://wkrn.com/2016/12/20/metro-police-ask-for-help-finding-missing-woman/

Does anyone reading this thread know if there is a way to contact regional groups of Uber/Lyft drivers? I take Uber whenever I have to go outside of the city proper because I don't drive, and today both Uber drivers I spoke with hadn't heard anything about Ashley, but I gave them both some fliers I had in my purse so they can be on the lookout, and they were both super nice dudes who said they'd spread the word to their co-workers. I know this isn't directly related to sleuthing anything, but I was just curious if there's a way to contact someone who regionally manages groups of drivers so the information is passed on to all of them.

Edit: I looked on FB to try and find Uber Driver Nashville groups, but (understandably), they're all closed groups but I can't find a way to message them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back