Unidentified White female
* Found October 17, 2016 in Cuyahoga County, OH
* Estimated Year of Death: 2016
Estimated postmortem interval: 6 Months

Vital Statistics
* Estimated age: Adult - 30-50
* Approximate Height: 66
* Approximate Weight: cannot estimate
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Hair brown.

* Dentals:
Dental information charting is not available

* DNA: Sample submitted - tests complete
* Fingerprints:
Fingerprint information is currently not available

* Clothing/Jewelry: Piercings:Boxer or pajama shorts with white letters saying "Genuine Dicky"; Gray/tan duffel bag; black garbage bags

Case History: Unidentified human remains in a vacant lot near 5605 Dibble Avenue; found by a passerby.

Already 47 exclusions! ;) Namus add this info: this woman was pregnant at least one time[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] ;)[/FONT]

Namus add this sketch for this UID Female profile

Could she be Danielle Trainor (NamUs MP# 36055)? Missing since May 2015 from the same county, white female, 38 years old, 60.0 to 64.0 inches tall, homeless. Garbage bags were found next to the unidentified person, so maybe that person was homeless too? Danielle has a tattoo on her neck, but I don't think it would be visible if the remains were skeletonized. Danielle's dental information isn't available. Fingerprints are available for her, but they aren't available for the UID. Danielle's DNA status: samples submitted - tests not complete. DNA is available for the UID. What do you think?

Does anyone know what the significance is of that first image on NamUs? (category 'skeletal findings')

To my eye, it looks like the bottom of a skull. Note the foramen magnum (big hole) in the upper right corner of the image, occipital condyle (the light colored bump next to that,) and the bean-shaped jugular foramen. The facial bones appear to have been removed (probably not by the ME) revealing the supraorbital margin at the bottom left. (MOO. I have no medical training, I just really dig anatomy.)

But why is it on this UID's NamUs page? There's no caption to explain it. (Or is it not supposed to be 'viewable by the public?')

Weirdly, I think I can see small hairs stuck to the dried tissue. Maybe they got stuck there while the (damaged) skull was out in the vacant lot? (MOO)

The medical examiner's office determined that the woman's death was the result of a homicide. She suffered a gunshot wound to the head, according to a news release.

The condition of her remains indicated that she was dead for several weeks before the bag was found, the release said.
Officials have been trying to identify the woman since October, but they've exhausted all leads and are hopeful that members of the public may know her identity.
http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/07/medical_examiner_needs_help_id.html

Could she be Danielle Trainor (NamUs MP# 36055)? Missing since May 2015 from the same county, white female, 38 years old, 60.0 to 64.0 inches tall, homeless. Garbage bags were found next to the unidentified person, so maybe that person was homeless too? Danielle has a tattoo on her neck, but I don't think it would be visible if the remains were skeletonized. Danielle's dental information isn't available. Fingerprints are available for her, but they aren't available for the UID. Danielle's DNA status: samples submitted - tests not complete. DNA is available for the UID. What do you think?
If someone could submit her that would be great

Does anyone know what the significance is of that first image on NamUs? (category 'skeletal findings')

To my eye, it looks like the bottom of a skull. Note the foramen magnum (big hole) in the upper right corner of the image, occipital condyle (the light colored bump next to that,) and the bean-shaped jugular foramen. The facial bones appear to have been removed (probably not by the ME) revealing the supraorbital margin at the bottom left. (MOO. I have no medical training, I just really dig anatomy.)

But why is it on this UID's NamUs page? There's no caption to explain it. (Or is it not supposed to be 'viewable by the public?')

Weirdly, I think I can see small hairs stuck to the dried tissue. Maybe they got stuck there while the (damaged) skull was out in the vacant lot? (MOO)

Looks to me like she was shot at close range. What that has to do with identification, I don't know...

[h=1]Forensic officials identify skeletal remains of woman found last October[/h]
brooke%20cameron_1502292177443_10223852_ver1.0.JPG

The victim has been identified as Brooke Cameron, officials announced Wednesday.

She was murdered at least 10 months ago, but many details of her death have been a mystery.

Police found the woman’s remains in a bag on Dibble Avenue last October. She had been shot in the head. Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner Thomas Gilson said her remains were largely skeletal when found.

Gilson also said Cameron disappeared months before her remains were found. Her family reported her missing when they didn't hear from her in December 2015.
http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/clev...cted-in-mysterious-cleveland-murder/463041925

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back