CA CA - Troy Galloway, 34, Crystal Falls, 13 Jan 2016

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
14611075_415421915248161_6298895166417258592_n_zpsxkgbgibe.jpg

http://www.mymotherlode.com/news/local/267337/chrystal-falls-man-missing.html

Troy Galloway left his home he shared with his wife in Crystal Falls on January 13 and has had no contact with his family since then, according to Tuolumne County Sheriff’s officials...

He is 6’ tall and 160 pounds with brown hair and eyes.

Galloway is originally from the Santa Cruz area, according to Sgt. Andrea Benson, who reports that the department has received leads regarding sighting of Galloway in the Santa Cruz area.

Still missing nearly a year later:

http://www.mymotherlode.com/news/local/279057/review-of-2016s-top-news-stories.html

Missing Marine Troy Galloway FB page: https://www.facebook.com/wemisstroy/

Whenever I see a missing veteran I think of mental health issues and a possible suicide, sadly.

Hoping and praying for answers for Troy's family and friends.

Sending prayers of love and comfort to them.

Which one are you thinking of? I don't see a similarity to any of them.
The one in Tijuana, cowering in the corner. Heaetwrenching no matter who it is though. [emoji20]

Yes heartbreaking :(

Unfortunately impossible to say as the picture is blurred and the face not really visible. Hopefully they'll post more photos of him.

For a while I was looking at the man further down on the page, sitting at a table, with a full beard. He is in Taumalipas. Could he be Troy?

The eyebrow line is what caught my eye. They are look in pretty bad shape, and I can't really tell.

Dateline's FB has a brief video and article about Troy.
Interesting comments by a CP. :(

Missing in California, organized by the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department, brought together local and area law enforcement, the Department of Justice, the FBI, and various other organizations to pool resources and hopefully solve cases gone cold.

Families of the missing were encouraged to bring pictures, documents, tips and evidence to present to attending detectives.

Missing in California was created for people like Nancy Galloway. Her son, Troy Galloway, a Marine veteran, husband, and father of two went missing January 13, 2016, after leaving his home in Crystal Falls.

“I have pictures of his tattoos, that’s really important. And then I brought his missing persons report and brought different pictures of him” Galloway said. “What he would look like with a beard and without a beard. They also did DNA testing. I had done DNA before, but they got fresh DNA and that’s really, really important.”

Cold Case Missing Person Searches The Focus Of Sac State Event

Troy Robert Galloway – The Charley Project

galloway_troy9.jpg galloway_troy8.jpg galloway_troy7.jpg galloway_troy6.jpg galloway_troy5.jpg galloway_troy4.jpg galloway_troy3 (1).jpg galloway_troy2 (1).jpg galloway_troy.jpg

Details of Disappearance
Galloway was last seen leaving his home in Sonora, California on January 13, 2016. He has never been heard from again. The weather on the night of his disappearance was very cold and he left underdressed for the weather; he didn't even have a jacket on.

Since Galloway's disappearance, he hasn't accessed his bank accounts. His phone was turned off thirty minutes after he left the house, and was never turned back on.

He is a U.S. Marine Corps veteran who served from 2000 to 2003, and he left behind two young children.

Galloway is originally from Santa Cruz, California and may have been sighted in that area after his disappearance. His mother believes he may have had a mental illness episode or lost his memory. His case remains unsolved.

Investigating Agency
Sonora Police Department 209-532-8141
Tuolumne Sheriff's Department 209-533-5815

Sheriff’s Office Investigation Into Crystal Falls Missing Man

The Tuolumne County Sheriff’s Office is releasing new details about a missing person case.

New clues in an ongoing investigation lead the sheriff’s office to believe that Galloway’s remains are likely in the lake. Officials are working with the Crystal Falls Association to drain the lake.

I caught a blurb about this case on another forum. I thought I would look here to read up and was surprised that there is no listing about this gentleman. He was a US Marine.

NamUs Profile: The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Unidentified Wiki: Troy Galloway I hope this is allowed, lots of good photos of him and his tattoos.

Charley Project: Troy Robert Galloway – The Charley Project

As I said I saw this on another forum, one not dedicated to mysteries. A member there got a letter that the Tuolumne Sheriff would be draining Crystal Falls Lake in his neighborhood to search for Troy's body. The investigators geolocated his last position in the lake, which has been searched previously with Sonar. That is what was posted there, so I wanted to learn more.

If there is a thread about Troy already, please merge with that one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back