NY NY - Brooklyn, Shore Parkway, Shore Rd & 88th St, WhtFem 20-40, UP7726, floral design blouse, Apr'94

Romulus

Reaction score
NamUs UP 7726

https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/7726

Unidentified White Female

Found April 23, 1994 in Kings County, NY
Body Condition:
Not recognizable-
Decomposing/putrefaction
Probable year of death: 1994 to 1994
Estimated postmortem interval: Weeks

Vital Statistics
Estimated age: 20-40
Approximate Height: 66 estimate.
Approximate Weight: 140 estimate.
Hair Color: light brown hair

Eye Color: Brown
Scars and marks:
nothing
Clothing & Accessories

Clothing:
white blouse with pink floral design size large, black pants, white undershirt, white panty with blue pink and green floral design size 10, white bra "Gelmart" size 36B, black stocking, black and gray "Clifton Place" sweater
Jewerly: Nothing.
Footwear:
nothing
Accessories:
nothing

Identifiers
Fingerprints: Fingerprint
is not available
Dentals: Dental information /
charting is available and will be entered later
DNA:
Sample is currently not available

Case History:
Unknown female found by passerby on the rocks of the shoreline along Shore Parkway, near Shore Road and 88th Street.

This could be a truck driver dump. I checked with NY DOT to make sure Shire Parkway had no commercial restrictions (many parkway do). Shore Parkway can be used by commercial trucks.

If I've found the approximate spot on Google earth, which I feel that I have, there is a bike trail running along the shore line by the rocks. It's a bit difficult for me to really tell (my browser crashed on me while zooming in) it does look like it is wide enough for a commercial truck to pull off in and follow it back out. (Think pull thru where a section of road juts to the side for a moment then merges back in).

Sadly we only have a few basic pieces of information. No reconstructions or photos. I'm going to dig around some more...

I've been looking at this case for a few days now, and I think I've finally located a possible match.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/4152/19 - Tina Ledet, missing since 12/18/93 from Louisiana

- Both had light brown hair and brown eyes
- Ledet had gone missing previously for three months
- Ledet was last seen wearing a pink and white shirt
- Unidentified was found wearing a pink and white blouse

I know it's circumstantial, but even getting a rule out would help narrow her case down.

Bumping him for the lady in the foral blouse was Ledet ever submitted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cdawn
Back