Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Farmington Hills PD: missing Danielle Stislicki a victim of a crime
DEC 19 2016

missing-womanfh.jpg

More than two weeks after Danielle Stislicki was reported missing, the Farmington Hills police said that all evidence and information indicates that she is the victim of a crime.

The Farmington Hills Police Department released a statement Monday saying that investigators have worked tirelessly and have "received extensive assistance and resources from federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies."

Police said they will not release further information about the case but say they are dedicated to solving it and finding Danielle.

Reward Reaches $125,000 as Family Pleads for Answers in Danielle Stislicki's Disappearance

Where is Danielle Stislicki?

It's a question that has been haunting the minds of the Michigan woman's family and friends for more than a week.

[...]

The last time anyone saw Danielle was Friday, December 2. She was last seen leaving her work at MetLife in Southfield, Michigan. The 28-year-old has worked there for nearly a decade, according to her mother Ann. Ann herself has worked at MetLife for more than 25 years, but wasn't in the office that Friday.

Danielle had set plans to meet a close friend for dinner, but she didn't show.

[...]

Anyone with information regarding the case, or who may have seen Danielle or her Jeep on December 2, is urged to call the Farmington Hills Police Department at (248) 871-2610.

Rules Etiquette & Information

http://www.finddani.org/

Find Danielle Stislicki

Case Map credit to steelman

Verified insiders:
Holocene

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Security guard's home searched in connection with missing Danielle Stislicki of Farmington Hills
Dec 23, 2016

BERKELY, Mich. (WXYZ) - A home in Berkley where a security guard lives with his wife has been searched multiple times in connection with the search of missing Danielle Stislicki.

[...]

An attorney for the man says, like any other citizen, he has the right to not talk to police and that he has nothing to say to them. He has not been arrested.

Thursday night, Farmington Hills Police and crime scene investigators returned to the man's home on Oxford where they took a mattress as possible evidence.

It is possible that FG and DS had an affair, and that her friend covered it up, but I don't believe so. I think that FG is a predator. I think he probably used some ruse to get her to his house. He may have told DS about his wife's illness and have gotten alot of sympathy from DS (who, I believe, may be a cancer survivor herself). Perhaps he asked for a ride and DS wanted to meet his wife. Anyway, I can think of ways that he lured her into his house.

I updated the map this morning to incorporate everything we've learned in the last 24 hours. I moved the location of the Metlife building to where the locals (General Walrus---NoHeartAnthony) keep insisting it is . I haven't found a single place where that address is listed for Metlife, but I figure the people driving by it are more up-to-date and current than a Google search. Now that we know about the security guard, it's important to get the locations accurate more-so than before.

What's been added:
Ice rink location
Security guard home/search warrant location
Revised driving route from Dani's apt. to work
Driving route from sec. guard home to work

Revised:
Metlife building location
Driving distances to new Metlife location

This is a zoomable map, use the center wheel of your mouse to zoom in and out, left click and drag to move around on screen (computers)

Revised map here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FcxtCIpiqWLhJB3e-0oIN__jbBU&usp=sharing

The house on Oxford (where LE has been searching) and Danielle's apartment are in opposite directions from her workplace. Just an observation as I don't know how that would fit into any possible scenarios if FG is involved. I was originally thinking the Oxford might have been on the way to Danielle's apt - i.e., halfway or in the general area. This map helps a lot in trying to get a handle on the situation. Thanks.

I feel like she had an affair going with him. Met him at her apt/ parking lot. Hopped in the car- either to go to his house ( would not want neighbors to see her car there?) or maybe she wanted to break it off, and felt safer in the car than letting him in her apt. I think she was spending the night at the friends so she did not have to be alone in her apt if she DID break it off.

As for people wondering how someone in her job would get to know security - maybe he helped her with a dead battery earlier? Stood inside chatting to him while she waited for a thunderstorm to blow over? There are lots of ways that they could have gotten to know each other.

Given what we now know about the case, what are your thoughts on what happened to Danielle?
I personally think FG stalked Dani. I think he used his wife's cancer as an excuse to get into DS's car and lure her to his home, and possibly inside. I think DS sincerely went out of her way, even interrupting her own personal plans temporarily, to help someone else she thought was in need. I think once inside the house the truth of intent was revealed and everything went sideways immediately. I think FG did whatever, then got her back in her car under the cover of darkness and took her away, then parked her car in its usual location because that was the open spot nearest her apartment when he got there*, then walked home in the dark. I think his DNA is in her Jeep, in some capacity.

*Others who live in the complex said apartment dwellers were purposefully courteous about not taking the spot of other residents who had a "known regular parking spot".

I updated the map this morning to incorporate everything we've learned in the last 24 hours. I moved the location of the Metlife building to where the locals (General Walrus---NoHeartAnthony) keep insisting it is . I haven't found a single place where that address is listed for Metlife, but I figure the people driving by it are more up-to-date and current than a Google search. Now that we know about the security guard, it's important to get the locations accurate more-so than before.

What's been added:
Ice rink location
Security guard home/search warrant location
Revised driving route from Dani's apt. to work
Driving route from sec. guard home to work

Revised:
Metlife building location
Driving distances to new Metlife location

This is a zoomable map, use the center wheel of your mouse to zoom in and out, left click and drag to move around on screen (computers)

Revised map here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FcxtCIpiqWLhJB3e-0oIN__jbBU&usp=sharing
You are what I like to refer to as "the bomb-diggety". Thanks for this updated map. Really helpful in thinking about where the security guard may have gone overnight. They took his mattress, so they think DS was there at least part of the time - at some time. They have her car, maybe there is some evidence not visible to the naked eye. If she ended up at his place unwillingly, how did he get her into the house without any commotion or odd behaviors by her?

Coldpizza,
:tyou: and the rest of the Websleuths staff for all you do for us. Best wishes to you and yours for a wonderful holiday season.

Don't like saying it, but going back to theory she might have been PG....

ETA - something not right with his lawyering-up.

I think it's very normal to get a lawyer when the cops have u on the radar for a missing young lady.

I don't find it out of the ordinary that he's lawywred up.

Two (maybe three) possibilities.

1. He's guilty - hire away
2. He's totally innocent, may have been last person seen with her but genuinely not involved in her disappearance. If that were me I would most definitely lawyer up.
3. Not responsible for her disappearance but knows something/someone. Again, I'd definitely be lawyering up.

More than two weeks after Danielle Stislicki was reported missing, the Farmington Hills police said that all evidence and information indicates that she is the victim of a crime.

The last time anyone saw Danielle was Friday, December 2. She was last seen leaving her work at MetLife in Southfield, Michigan.

Case Map credit to steelman
From the security guard's house, there is easy access to both Highway 1 and Highway 24. My goodness there are so many hidey holes along the highways from Bloomfield Township down to the Detroit River. Looking at the map, right along both highways there are parks, ponds, a zoo, golf courses, cemeteries, state fair grounds, and of course the Detroit River in the area. And oh my! Bloomfield Township has a lot of water.

More interesting to me though, is the smaller Hiway 24, which runs north/south of the MetLife building. That seems like it would be less traveled in the wee hours of the morning, and more "familiar" to FG. I wonder what other jobs he had along Highway 24, past or present, that gave him knowledge of and access to locations off the beaten path. His FB is no longer available so we can't peek around from that account.

2. He's totally innocent, may have been last person seen with her but genuinely not involved in her disappearance. If that were me I would most definitely lawyer up.
3. Not responsible for her disappearance but knows something/someone. Again, I'd definitely be lawyering up.

Agree. And after some of the derogatory comments I've seen posted here about him and how quick people are to jump miles ahead to a conclusion, I think it's necessary. And to the people who are asking how someone on his income can afford representation...really? How judgemental. :notgood: I realize this is a sleuthing site, but c'mon now.

Don't like saying it, but going back to theory she might have been PG....

ETA - something not right with his lawyering-up.

Agreed! And one of the women news anchors said that she tried contacting a woman who would be FG's mom, but once she started her introduction, the woman hung up immediately and didn't respond to the text. I'm sure his mom doesn't want to be involved. Would be interesting to know how close FG is to his family. Also, does he have any siblings? I tried doing a search on FB, but nothing came up for me. This story has made a crazy turn. It seems that maybe LE have been slowly watching him from the get go....yes he got a lawyer, but then the lawyer basically says that he doesn't have to say anything...true...but why wouldn't he want to defend himself..I believe an arrest will be made soon....and that's probably why LE is searching his house and turning cars over, etc....he could have taken her somewhere in Detroit in his car and someone helped him take her car back, but usually no one is going to drive through Farmington Hills in the Wee hours of the morning..knowing police are out....so who knows, he could have dropped truck back off that Sat morning..we don't know the timeframe because there's such a huge gap between when DS and best friend was suppose to be meeting up..!!! Very sad...#praying Danielle's found safe and quick.

From the security guard's house, there is easy access to both Highway 1 and Highway 24. My goodness there are so many hidey holes along the highways from Bloomfield Township down to the Detroit River. Looking at the map, right along both highways there are parks, ponds, a zoo, golf courses, cemeteries, state fair grounds, and of course the Detroit River in the area. And oh my! Bloomfield Township has a lot of water.

More interesting to me though, is the smaller Hiway 24, which runs north/south of the MetLife building. That seems like it would be less traveled in the wee hours of the morning, and more "familiar" to FG. I wonder what other jobs he had along Highway 24, past or present, that gave him knowledge of and access to locations off the beaten path. His FB is no longer available so we can't peek around from that account.

"Highway 24" is not really a highway, like an interstate type road. Locals call it "Telegraph", not 24. It is a very busy and heavily traveled road, especially in that area, on most days. There is a lot of traffic because it connects so many different cities, without having to take the city roads-with many stops/lights- or freeways. My family lives up there and once you get off a major freeway, you are taking roads to navigate around all the lakes or driving through a town. Both of which slow down your commute and are heavily traveled.

I don't really know how to explain it best for people not in the area but I hate driving up there because of all of the traffic and 'back roads' to get places. But it is not "back roads" like in the country. My aunt lives about 25 minutes from me but it took me almost 50+ minutes to get to their house because once I got off "24", I had to take several other roads to get to her place around the lakes. Although 24 does have traffic lights that slow people down, in addition to the heavy traffic, it is mostly a straight shot to get you close to where you need to be. Other family members actually prefer to take 24/Telegraph, over 275 and 75.

Of course other locals may not agree completely, but that is my view of it. For what it's worth..

If it were no. 2, he might hire a lawyer, but he'd be co-operating, and he isn't co-operating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer