Found Deceased CT - Todd 'TJ' Allen, 18, Sterling, 26 Dec 2016 *Arrests*

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
allen.jpg

DANIELSON – State Police Search and Rescue K9 Teams are being deployed in a wooded area to search for a man missing from Sterling.

Police said Todd Allen, 18, left his home at 42 Dixon Road in Sterling at around 1 p.m. on Monday.
white
approx. 5′ 10″
130 pounds
brown hair
blue eyes

*last seen wearing blue jeans, a camouflage sweatshirt and a back pack
*left on his Honda XR100 dirt bike

*frequents the Rails to Trails bike path that goes from Sterling into Coventry, RI, as well as the area of Ross Pond
http://fox61.com/2016/12/28/state-police-k9-teams-search-for-missing-sterling-man/

Oh man. If he had a bike wreck he could be too hurt to crawl or yell for help. This time of year produces a lot of washouts on familiar trails. I hope they find him quick.

He supposedly texted his girlfriend Monday night that he had hurt his leg.

Rain/snow storm coming in the area tomorrow isn't gonna help anything

Private group of 50 going to search tonight in Sterling Park.

Do they have those heat sensor helicopters out there?

coming up on 72 hours missing. temperature dropped quite a bit last night. they need to find him today if he is in the woods, storm coming...

hopefully phone info has helped them determine if something nefarious is going on here.

sounds like hundreds of people were directed to search an area last night on the advice of a psychic, and more search areas today are being dictated by a different psychic... yay.

:facepalm:

Yeah saw that. Seemed silly to me

His phone pinged twice in oneco and once in Danielson.
If he hasn't been found by saturday morning I will be helping the search since I live relatively close

this is an AM radio stations webpage, it is also being reported by the admin of the facebook search page, i would imagine it is related to a lot of interesting things that we cannot discuss here;

http://wolverine-radio.com/news/update-todd-tj-allen-search-in-sterling

[FONT=geomanist_regularregular]"Sgt. McCusker did verify that the Eastern District Major Crime Squad is in Sterling at this hour (2:00pm Thursday). They are there to interview who may have information to Allen’s whereabouts. This is in no way an indication that anything or anyone has been found at this time. State Police are simply following up on leads."
[/FONT]

they are now publicly naming people to be reported to the police because "several psychics have said the name xxxxx"...

posting an update in the scanner forum, cannot be discussed here.

they are now publicly naming people to be reported to the police because "several psychics have said the name xxxxx"...

Oh for crying out loud. They went in on foot after being asked to let the dogs go first, now they're just calling people out?

That FB is a train wreck. But hey loose lips sink ships.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back