Found Deceased MD - John Donohoe, 36, Bethesda, 13 Dec 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Woman used missing Bethesda man's credit card
9k%3D_1481749910543_7343137_ver1.0.jpg

The Montgomery County Police Department needs the public’s help identifying a woman who used a credit card belonging to a missing Bethesda man.

John Patrick Donohoe, age 36, was reported missing on Wednesday, Dec. 14 after he was last seen by family members at his Auburn Avenue home around 10:30 a.m. the day before.
http://www.wusa9.com/mb/news/local/bethesda/woman-used-missing-bethesda-mans-credit-card/379811077

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

1dbc8d5c-7307-48ec-a2f2-e4f62cb2365e-medium36x25_WomanusesmissingmanscreditcardII.PNG
6fc6eddd-f48b-40ba-b395-a491d204f668-medium36x25_Womanusesmissingmanscreditcard.PNG

Since Donohoe was reported missing, a woman charged roughly $700 worth of items.

“Mr. Donohoe’s credit card was used by a female at a beauty supply store in Hyattsville, detectives also determined that the credit card was used at other various retail stores,” said Goodale.

Donohoe’s black 2011 Chevrolet Equinox is still missing. It has a Maryland tag: 2AK8853.

http://wjla.com/news/local/md-man-m...n-uses-his-credit-card-at-beauty-supply-store

[h=1]Police Release Surveillance Video in Search for Missing Bethesda Man[/h]http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Police-Release-Surveillance-Video-in-Search-for-Missing-Bethesda-Man_Washington-DC-408571925.html

[h=1]Concern for Missing Bethesda Man[/h][FONT=&quot]
Detectives from the Montgomery County Police Department – 2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]nd[/FONT][FONT=&quot]District Investigative Section are asking for the public’s help to locate a missing Bethesda man.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

John Patrick Donohoe, age 36, of Auburn Avenue, was last seen at a family member’s residence on Elmore Lane in Bethesda at approximately 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday, December 13. The family member returned home from running errands and found that Donohoe was no longer at the residence and had left in his (Donohoe’s) vehicle.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]John Patrick Donohoe is described as a white male, 5’11” tall, and weighing 145 pounds. He has short black hair, brown eyes, and has a mustache. Donohoe’s vehicle is a black, 2011 Chevrolet Equinox with Maryland tag: 2AK8853.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Police and family members are concerned for Donohoe’s emotional and physical welfare.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of John Patrick Donohoe is asked to call the Montgomery County Police non-emergency number at 301-279-8000 (available 24 hours). Callers may remain anonymous.

http://www.mymcpnews.com/2016/12/14/concern-for-missing-bethesda-man-10/
[/FONT]

My co-worker mentioned a friend of his from childhood was missing so I came on Webslueths to see if he had a thread.

Looks like they still haven't found him or his vehicle. I don't like the fact that this woman has his credit card. I'm hoping they are pinging his cell phone. I am not able to find a facebook account for John.

Why does it mention that they are concerned for his emotional well-being? That seems like an odd thing to say. In any case, he doesn't seem like he'd willingly allow someone to go on a shopping spreed with his credit card.

Why does it mention that they are concerned for his emotional well-being? That seems like an odd thing to say. In any case, he doesn't seem like he'd willingly allow someone to go on a shopping spreed with his credit card.
It's generally a polite way of saying that they have reason to believe he may harm himself.

I can imagine a situation where he'd willingly give away his cash, credit card and car. I do hope he is found soon.

It's generally a polite way of saying that they have reason to believe he may harm himself.

I am wondering if that's what they meant. It just seems strange because I didn't get the notion that he is in any kind of crisis situation.

I am wondering if that's what they meant. It just seems strange because I didn't get the notion that he is in any kind of crisis situation.
Doesn't necessarily have to be a crisis... could be a history of depression, threats, or just leaving in a generally emotional state that has them worried. No idea if it actually DOES have something to do with his disappearance, but it was obviously enough of a concern for his family to tell the police.

I don't think this is going to end well...I guess someone harmed him and took his car, credit card and cash.

Well geee I'm sure if they have video of them leaving. They have to have them entering right? Ando sone one has to know that outfit!!!!!

You would certainly hope so. I think, maybe, just maybe, the video of them entering the store would be a little bit more useful for identifying this woman than a view of her backside.

And you are right about the clothing she is wearing. I mean, what about that OUTFIT does not SCREAM: "Look at me!"? Unless she JUST purchased it, and nobody who knows her (or knows of her) has had a chance to see it yet. I take it she has been busy shopping. Her access to the missing man's credit card seems to have launched her on one hell of a shopping spree.

I take it she has been busy shopping. Her access to the missing man's credit card seems to have launched her on one hell of a shopping spree.

That makes me so angry...How can someone be this cold? I hope there'll be answers and arrests soon.

There must be parking lot cameras or public transportation ...where did she go...how did she get there?

Did she find the wallet thrown somewhere?

I'm always amazed at how low people stoop in life ....karma is real.

Woman Seen Using Missing Bethesda Man's Credit Card Turns Herself In
The woman caught on camera using the credit card of a missing Bethesda, Maryland, man has turned herself in, police say.
Chernor Sheriff, 25, was charged with credit card fraud after she reported to a police station on Thursday, a Montgomery County police spokesman said Tuesday.
Police say Sheriff used the credit card of John Patrick Donohoe, a 36-year-old man who has been missing since mid-December. He was last seen the morning of Dec. 13 and was reported missing the following day.

Source: Woman Seen Using Missing Bethesda Man's Credit Card Turns Herself In | NBC4 Washington http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...Turns-Herself-In-409574585.html#ixzz4Ujzu8hS0
Follow us: @nbcwashington on Twitter | NBCWashington on Facebook​

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back