Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to thread # 5 of "Was Burke Involved?"

It will be interesting to read how many of you have changed your opinion of Burke after watching two out of the three interviews with Burke and Dr. Phil.

What a lot of people came away with (myself included) is how in the world could Lin Wood or John Ramsey allow Burke to be interviewed?

Burke is an adult so perhaps there was nothing they could do to stop him. However, I got the impression that Burke would rather be anywhere else in the world than with Dr. Phil answering questions.

Continue posting and thank you for participating.

Tricia

Was Burke Involved ? # 1

Was Burke Involved ? # 2

Was Burke Involved? # 3

Was Burke Involved? # 4

I got the same impression, he was very uncomfortable in the interviews.

I also thought, where is his Dad- it was obviously a bad idea.

I know I won't be popular but I feel sorry for Burke because I don't think he did it. I think he has had to live with a secret since he was 9 years old.

Yeah he's suing bc of people made slanderous statements about him. If you were in his position (whether u were innocent or not) I'm betting you would sue too. It's the American way.

<<< snipped to comply with rules >>>
I'll just paste something here that I posted to someone earlier today:

There was no intruder, the IDI theory is not permitted here, and yet you continue to argue.

Everyone here openly discusses this case and all of us understand that only the Ramsey family was involved in this crime. Posters here are well-informed and most are also well-read. We are happy to discuss the case with newcomers and to provide links to info. We do not, however, argue about IDI. It is a moot point.

We also clearly understand the rules of this forum.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...4#post12797134

Suggested reading: Foreign Faction by Kolar
You can finish this book in a day.

Oops, HarmonyE. I was pasting my post and got distracted for a few minutes. Didn't mean to double-up on you. Sorry. I use too many words. Yours is way better - it gets the job done quickly.
Not a problem. I think the double dose may have been necessary here anyway!

Even if that were true (which it isn't) that STILL leaves the logjam. The RN.

You can dream up intruder fantasies all day. The hard, incontrovertible fact is, there is zero evidence of an intruder.

Btw LW and BR are only suing to get money. It's always been that way.

Not only the RN, but the R's NOT cooperating with LE for months after their beautiful little girl
was found viciously murdered in their own home.

I am scared to post what I think, due to this lawsuit.

But, if BR does not believe that the theory does not make sense, then I think he should release he medical records before and after JBR died.

At least back up why he is not guilty of killing her.

But, if BR does not believe that the theory does not make sense, then I think he should release he medical records before and after JBR died.

At lease back up why he is not guilty of killing her.

That's an interesting suggestion! I 100% do not believe it will happen but what if it did? If BR released his childhood psych records and there was nothing pointing to him being involved I'd be willing to discount BDI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's an interesting suggestion! I 100% do not believe it will happen but what if it did? If BR released his childhood psych records and there was nothing pointing to him being involved I'd be willing to discount BDI.

Me too. What does he have to hide?

Sorry. Not me. Not willing to go there. A sociopath is convincing, even sometimes to the trained professional. My ex had our counselor convinced for months that he was golden. She really couldn't understand why I didn't want to stay with him. When she suddenly caught a glimpse of the true him, it scared hell out of her - for her, for me, and for my children. This kid will never convince me that he didn't do it.

At least back up why he is not guilty of killing her.
Don't be afraid, ElleElle. We're all free to post our thoughts and opinions here on WS. It isn't the same thing as publishing a book or broadcasting it on tv. That little wimp can't sue all of us. And he can't find us, either. We're not breaking any laws.

I'm quite certain CBS has covered their arses prior to releasing the documentary.

And, what? Is 750 million going to bring his sister? I don't think so.

I can't wait to see the day the truth finally comes in this case, like all of us here.

Me too. What does he have to hide?

It occurred to me just the other day, that Patsy was using the children's doctor to get illegal scripts for whatever it was she may have been hooked on. Beuf was called to see Patsy on 26th, not her own doctor. Plus she had phoned him 3 times on 17th December and couldn't remember why. No doctor notes of the reason for the apparent urgency. And a hell of a lot of consultations for JBR over how many years? Did it start after her cancer treatment?

It's glaringly obvious to me now, why there was this island of privacy around the children's medical records. I don't know why it didn't jump out at me before.

It occurred to me just the other day, that Patsy was using the children's doctor to get illegal scripts for whatever it was she may have been hooked on. Beuf was called to see Patsy on 26th, not her own doctor. Plus she had phoned him 3 times on 17th December and couldn't remember why. No doctor notes of the reason for the apparent urgency. And a hell of a lot of consultations for JBR over how many years? Did it start after her cancer treatment?

It's glaringly obvious to me now, why there was this island of privacy around the children's medical records. I don't know why it didn't jump out at me before.

I agree, I've thought the same for quite some time.

Yeah he's suing bc of people made slanderous statements about him. If you were in his position (whether u were innocent or not) I'm betting you would sue too. It's the American way.

It's only slander if you can prove its slander. There are inaccuracies in Wood's lawsuit already, and we know that LE is retesting evidence with far more modern tests, an finally there is a DA that is actually interested in the truth.

Remember, it was BR that came out of hiding and started appearing on tv, so CBS has the right to go after him.

Don't be afraid, ElleElle. We're all free to post our thoughts and opinions here on WS. It isn't the same thing as publishing a book or broadcasting it on tv. That little wimp can't sue all of us. And he can't find us, either. We're not breaking any laws.

Actually, the standard is the same for someone publishing something in a book vs. a post on a website. But in the US we have Constitutionally protected free speech, no matter who we are. The Ramseys are public figures, so in order to prevail in a defamation (libel) lawsuit they have to prove 1) The individual being sued knew they were telling a lie and 2) That the lie was made with actual malice. "Actually malice" basically means something was said or published with reckless disregard for the truth and knowing the statement would cause harm to that person.

So the Ramseys have a high bar in order to prevail in any defamation lawsuit. And they aren't going to waste their time suing tens of thousands of youtube and website posters.

9p79gMs.png

Yep. All about the money!

He willingly went on Dr Phil, before the CBS show was aired. AND Dr Phil asked him, did he know people suspected him and did he do it. He's not sueing Dr Phil.
For the record, I've always thought he was the one who killed her, I just could never understand the things the parents did. The CBS program cleared up the why for me.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member