Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

Status
Not open for further replies.
So thread 8 going through a bit of mod snipping I'm sure. Good morning all. Still no Mainstream Media additional info yet.

It's open. Please try to keep it that way.

Well, I am going to give this a go.....

Regarding Australian Computer Resellers, who MOD has said we can talk about, there is another person whose initials are also BRE and who is also a technician who could have been its owner.

He was in the Army in 1964 so he probably went to Vietnam.

Well, I am going to give this a go.....

Regarding Australian Computer Resellers, who MOD has said we can talk about, there is another person whose initials are also BRE and who is also a technician who could have been its owner.

He was in the Army in 1964 so he probably went to Vietnam.

I'm going with a VERY large coincidence re ACR and trust name

For sure. wonder how CP345 went with his more comprehensive report. !?

That's what I am waiting for as well.

I have just spoken with my brother who was in the computer and printer repair business in the 1990s and asked him whether he remembered ACR. He said YES. He would see them at the auction houses in and around Perth. Described them as shady.

Now this is the clincher....he said that at the time of the murders someone associated with ACR got in the media (uncomfirmed) suggesting theories about the offenses. Apparently then Police Commissioner Falconer replied by saying they didn't need any help with theories.

For sure. wonder how CP345 went with his more comprehensive report. !?

I'm waiting on the report. I was expecting it to be pretty much an instant emailed response but it doesn't seem so. I have emailed the provider with my reference number and got an auto response saying it will take up to 48 hours to respond. All I can do is wait. I can assure the moderator that I certainly won't be posting any specific information regarding the names of the business owner without clarification on what is appropriate first. As for those who were wondering about a possible basement in the building in question this is what's underneath and is accessible via rear laneway. It's now rented out separately for events and art displays.

https://www.popupshopup.com.au/spac...emant_in_central_claremont_creative_workspace

That braving at website is creepy as but I wonder if it was made since the arrests. No one found that before. Nice find though.

Well, I am going to give this a go...

Regarding Australian Computer Resellers, who MOD has said we can talk about, there is another person...
That's the problem. It's "another person", and not the one deemed a suspect by WAPOL. So, according to WS TOS, you cannot sleuth said person and post your findings here. Honestly, I don't know how to make it more clear. SB and I have spelled it out six ways from Sunday.

ETA: NO SCREEN CAPS

Had a quick look at domain name owner for ACR. Came up with D & F (WA) PTY LTD with no ABN, only ACN which you can't search info for without paying ASIC.

Doesn't explain KK though. Well....

If you are saying that the ACR theory doesn't fit the the cemetery rape I think it does. The rapist went out of his way to cover his identity then as he wasn't planning on killing his victim. If he'd taken her to a local business and then released her it would have been all over for him. History suggests his later victims weren't given the chance to report anything about where they were or weren't taken.

Whois & Quick Stats
Dates Created on 2003-01-09 - Expires on 2017-01-09 - Updated on 2016-07-07
IP Address 50.68.127.209 - 11 other sites hosted on this server
IP Location Canada - British Columbia - Vancouver - Shaw Communications Inc.
ASN Canada AS6327 SHAW - Shaw Communications Inc., CA (registered Mar 08, 1996)
Whois History 48 records have been archived since 2008-12-21
Whois Server whois.cira.ca
Website
Website Title kill.ca
Server Type Apache/2.2.16 (Debian)
Response Code 200
SEO Score 53%
Terms 1 (Unique: 1, Linked: 0)
Images 0 (Alt tags missing: 0)
Links 0 (Internal: 0, Outbound: 0)
Whois Record ( last updated on 2016-12-28 )
Domain name: kill.ca
Domain status: registered
Creation date: 2003/01/09
Expiry date: 2017/01/09
Updated date: 2016/07/07
DNSSEC: Unsigned

Registrar:
Name: Rebel.ca Corp.
Number: 45

Name servers:
ns.kjamieson.com
ns2.he.net
ns3.he.net

So based on the info regarding the other BRE owner of ACR can we say that this is indeed a link?

So based on the info regarding the other BRE owner of ACR can we say that this is indeed a link?

We don't know who the owner was yet. Even when we do know it may still be hard to prove a link to the person who has been arrested.

Speculating on this is concerning the moderator who closed the thread down last night so waiting on further information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson