New Bedford and the Route 8 killer - Is there a connection

Bump. Bodies left on highway. More that I can't say. Could these be the work of LISK if he were in the area at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those were from 1988, so it would be 22-23 years between the two cases. SKers have been known to go dormant for decades but I don't feel that the cases are connected.

If 1996 jane does in fire island and jones beach are his it would only be a 7 year dormancy. Maybe he was in school at that time.

If 1996 jane does in fire island and jones beach are his it would only be a 7 year dormancy. Maybe he was in school at that time.

Its possible. Its a change up of MO though to more violent.

Bump. Bodies left on highway. More that I can't say. Could these be the work of LISK if he were in the area at the time.

It very well could be and the international killings as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

POI lived in New Port Richey, FL after leaving New Bedford, MA in 1988 ??? Does anyone know how long he lived in New Port Richey? Thanks.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Daytona-Beach-(Ridgwood-Ave-corridor)/page23
post #334

9 missing women, 1 woman found in a ditch next to a canal, and a cell phone call ping off a missing Port Orange woman.
All of these within a 10 mile radius of New Port Richey.

I can't PM you.

Unidentified Body an Early Victim of the Long Island Serial Killer(s)?

It was a grisly discovery and a catch that the fisherman will never forget. On March 3rd, 1993, the Thunder Bay, a 76-foot trawler, got a catch from water 800 feet deep about 80 miles south of Point Judith in Narragansett, Rhode Island at around 10:35 pm. The fishing crew found a torso and head of a deceased human. A forensic examination revealed that the body may have been of a female. There are questions as to how the body got there? A boatwreck. A stowaway. Or maybe the woman had been a victim from Long Island or (Rhode Island) and whose body was taken out by the ocean current. It's a mystery as to who she is and what happened to her.

http://www.savagewatch.com/unidentified2.html

One of the main suspects in the New Bedford Highway Killings was KP, a former attorney. "Ponte was disbarred in 1997 for pocketing clients’ funds. He was also charged with commingling clients’ funds with his personal funds."
http://archive.boston.com/news/loca...n_once_suspected_as_serial_killer_found_dead/

I found an individual (not a POI so I'm going to try to keep this discreet) with a very similar history and I'm curious if this sounds like something of potential...

This individual who an attorney with an office near Queens was disbarred for the same thing. He has dealt with cocaine addiction and depression. He has resided throughout Long Island including Massapequa and has ties to Florida. The disbarring occurred the same year as the AC killings (not saying that because I think there's a relationship there but to protect privacy by not listing a year here).

It’s possible because the victims here seem to have onl one thing in common from the picture I saw there all white they all look different the pic was black and white so idk about eye color. Hard to say I belive LISK is black killing white women it’s more of a race based killing but I wonder how old lisk might be. For me it’s hard to say if they are connected possible though.

Serial killers are territorial, they don't often work in 2 or more areas. Bundy was an exception, but he was a sly guy and often on the run. How he could be on the lam and still keep killing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back