Rob Kardashian Taken to Emergency Room — as Kris Jenner and Blac Chyna Rush to His Si

Patience

Former Member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Blac Chyna vs. The Kardashians: Jury selection begins Monday | Daily Mail Online

"The Kardashian family showed up at court today for the start of the trial brought about by reality star Blac Chyna's $108 million lawsuit against them, accusing the billionaire clan of deliberately plotting to have her hit TV show Rob and Chyna axed.

Family matriarch Kris Jenner, with short black hair and dressed in a cream pant suit, led her famous daughters into the downtown Los Angeles courtroom like a mother duck leading her ducklings.

All four are named as defendants in the case, charged by Chyna - ex-fiancé of Kim's brother Rob - with causing her and Rob's hit show, Rob and Chyna, to be cancelled.

Chyna, 33, whose real name is Angela White, is seeking $108 million in damages, according to court documents - $44 million for 'past economic damage' and $64 million for 'future economic damage.'"

Reactions: byo
Emi
I looked and couldn't find an answer to your question. But I'm guessing it won't be streamed because so far there are no cameras in the courtroom. Sketch artists are drawing the participants.

Kardashian courtroom sketches are mocked in $108 million Blac Chyna lawsuit | Daily Mail Online

"They've been doing their best to keep a low profile in Blac Chyna's $108 million lawsuit against them, with the Kardashian family yet to be pictured in court.

But thanks to some rather unflattering courtroom sketches, the appearances of Kim Kardashian and her sisters Khloe and Kylie, as well as momager Kris Jenner, have now become a talking point online, where social media users have been left in stitches by the portraits of the famous siblings.

'The court sketches from the Blac Chyna court case are brutal,' one fan wrote, as the illustrations set Twitter ablaze on Tuesday.

'Kim is going to sue the hell out of this court room sketch artist,' another Twitter user joked, while one person remarked that the artist must 'hate' Kylie for her harsh representation in the sketch."

I hope Rob is okay.

The Kardashian clan has had to sit through some unflattering comments about them from the jury. Seems nobody else gives a sh*it about those famewhores either.
————————————————————-
Under questioning from Chyna's attorney, Ciani, while some jurors said they were followers of' Keeping up with the Kardashians' others said they were not fans of reality TV.

Ciani asked if potential jurors felt they could render a fair fair verdict in the case where Chyna is accusing the Kardashians of defamation and 'interference with contract' that led to Rob and Chyna being killed off.

'I have a hard time caring at all about celebrity defamation,' responded one of the panel.

'This case could be decided by a judge - it's a waste of time for a jury,' said another.

When asked about awarding damages in the case, several potential jurors seemed skeptical about either side deserving to win.

'I can tell you sincerely that I hope none of these people get any wealthier,' one told the court. (
Haha!)

Kardashians Attend Jury Selection for Blac Chyna Civil Case

Blac Chyna sobs as she tells court how she sought restraining order against ex Rob Kardashian | Daily Mail Online

"Reality TV star Blac Chyna broke down in tears on Thursday as she told a defamation trial how she she sought a restraining order against her ex-fiancé, Rob Kardashian after he posted naked photos of her on the internet.

'He needed to be stopped,' she told jurors on the fourth day of the Los Angeles trial of her $108 million lawsuit against the billionaire Kardashian family she accuses of deliberately having her and Rob's TV show axed.

'Rob posted nude pictures of me on the internet.'

Cross-examining her today, the Kardashians' attorney, Michael Rhodes suggested that 33 year-old Chyna's reason for her July 2017 restraining order application - and her press conference on national TV immediately afterward - was to 'seek publicity."

She's 100% right about Rob posting her nude pictures. That was messed up and criminal.

They were in a terrible relationship, she held a gun to his head and tried to strangle him.

Both should answer to the atrocities they did to each other, she needs to stop dragging his sisters into their mess though. I feel bad for their daughter, who is the only Kardashian of the next generation, which makes me laugh everytime because that whole family hates Chyna so much lol.

She's a terrible person though, she was begging for child support from Tyga and Rob the other day on social media even though they already pay for everything AND have primary custody of the children.

Kris Jenner sobs as she testifies about the day Blac Chyna 'pulled a gun' on Rob Kardashians | Daily Mail Online

"Kardashian family matriarch Kris Jenner tearfully told a jury on Friday of the day reality TV star Blac Chyna allegedly pulled a gun on her son Rob Kardashian.

'She tried to murder him - she put a gun to his head,' an emotional Kris, 66 said on the fifth day of the Los Angeles trial of Chyna's $108 million lawsuit against the billionaire clan she accuses of deliberately having her TV show Rob and Chyna axed.

Jenner compared the 'horrific' episode in December 2016 with her daughter Kim being held hostage and robbed of millions of dollars worth of jewels in Paris the same year.

'My daughter was tied up and thrown in a bathtub - she was nearly killed,' sobbed Jenner. 'I'm a mom - I was traumatized.'

Talking of Rob and Chyna's big fight on December 15 2016 and the 'toxicity' of their relationship, Jenner- who was wearing a bright pink pant suit today - said, 'It was a horrible situation, I was heartbroken.

'She tried to strangle him with a phone cord - I saw the marks on his neck."

there's another thread for the court case saga

I can't find it now so maybe it was closed/deleted?

there's another thread for the court case saga

I can't find it now so maybe it was closed/deleted?

I haven't seen that other thread either. That's why I attached this court case to this this thread.

Judge will rule whether Blac Chyna can take the stand again and redo testimony | Daily Mail Online

"The judge presiding over Blac Chyna's $108million lawsuit against the Kardashians is expected to rule Monday on whether the reality TV star will get a do-over of testimony she gave after becoming 'upset' by seeing nude photos of herself in court.

Chyna's attorney, Lynne Ciani, on Friday blasted the Kardashians' lawyer, Michael Rhodes, for 'a deliberate and unethical psychological attack' on Chyna while she was in the witness box the previous day.

'I'm trying to suggest corrective action so we don't have to have a mistrial,' Ciani told Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Gregory Alarcon."

"During cross examination last Thursday Rhodes presented Chyna with a copy of the restraining order she filed in 2017 against her ex-fiancé, Rob Kardashian after he allegedly posted 'revenge *advertiser censored*' photos of her on social media.

Attached to the restraining order documents were copies of the offending nude pictures which both parties in the case had previously agreed by stipulation would not be shown to the jury.

Jurors did not see them, but Chyna did and allegedly became so 'upset' and rattled by the photos, according to Ciani.

Chyna was so distressed that when Rhodes grilled her later about the amount of damages she is seeking, she couldn't name a dollar figure and only gave vague answers to other questions he asked about damages, her lawyer claimed."

Kim Kardashian RESENTED filming episodes with Blac Chyna after she 'beat Rob with a metal rod' | Daily Mail Online

"Kim Kardashian admitted in court on Tuesday that she resented having to film episodes of Keeping up with the Kardashians with Blac Chyna after she allegedly beat her brother with a metal rod.

The E! Network, which aired both Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Rob and Chyna, paid Chyna $370,000 to film four episodes of KUWTK after season one of Rob and Chyna ended.

But that deal was inked without consulting the Kardashians, said Kim, who protested in an email that at E!, ‘Nobody listens to us…No one respects us’, the court heard."

Jury Delivers Verdict in Blac Chyna V. The Kardashians Trial

The verdict was delivered on Monday in L.A. Superior Court and was attended by Kim and Khloe Kardashian as well as Kris and Kylie Jenner. The trial lasted two weeks, and it came nearly five years after Chyna first mounted her $100 million lawsuit, in which she claimed the family schemed to have her Rob & Chyna reality TV show on E! canceled after one season as a form of "revenge" for leaving Rob.

The verdict comes just one day after the Kardashians' attorney, Michael Rhodes, and Chyna's attorney, Lynne Ciani, delivered their closing arguments.

snipped for clarity due to copyright rule

Blac Chyna loses her $108 million defamation case against the Kardashians | Daily Mail Online

"The Kardashians on Monday won their defamation case, after a Los Angeles jury found no merit in the $108 million suit filed by reality star Blac Chyna, and a judge awarded her nothing in damages.

The 33 year-old had accused Kim Kardashian, her sisters Khloe and Kylie Jenner and their mother, Kris Jenner, of making statements that ruined or defamed her reputation and of plotting to get her TV show Rob and Chyna axed. On Friday, Kim was dropped from the defamation part of the suit.

But on Monday, the jury returned a verdict that, while it did not completely exonerate the billionaire clan of any wrongdoing, still awarded Chyna no damages at all.

Chyna sat in stunned silence as the court clerk announced their decision.

The case went to the jury at 4.30pm last Thursday and the 12 men and women on the panel took till 3.30pm on Monday to reach their verdict."

Lol, good for them. Her show with Rob was bound to end since they were no longer together. If she went against ROB for revenge *advertiser censored* I would 100% understand it and support it, not for this though.

They should just stop, have someone mediate for their child and communicate through that person ONLY about the child. They're so toxic.

"Blac Chyna has accused the judge in her $108 million lawsuit against the Kardashian family of 'extreme bias'.

Chyna, 34, is filing a peremptory challenge against Judge Gregor Alarcon of the Superior Court of Los Angeles, according to People.

On May 2, the jury of seven women and five men in Chyna's lawsuit found in favor of the Kardashian family. This meant that Chyna received no damages in the case

Under California law, civil trials require at least 9 jurors to vote in favor of a verdict.

Chyna accused the family of poisoning the E! network against her which resulted in the cancelation of her reality show, Rob & Chyna.

A peremptory challenge to replace a judge can be filed just once by either side during a litigation under California law."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back