Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Farmington Hills PD: missing Danielle Stislicki a victim of a crime
DEC 19 2016

missing-womanfh.jpg

More than two weeks after Danielle Stislicki was reported missing, the Farmington Hills police said that all evidence and information indicates that she is the victim of a crime.

The Farmington Hills Police Department released a statement Monday saying that investigators have worked tirelessly and have "received extensive assistance and resources from federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies."

Police said they will not release further information about the case but say they are dedicated to solving it and finding Danielle.

Reward Reaches $125,000 as Family Pleads for Answers in Danielle Stislicki's Disappearance

Where is Danielle Stislicki?

It's a question that has been haunting the minds of the Michigan woman's family and friends for more than a week.

[...]

The last time anyone saw Danielle was Friday, December 2. She was last seen leaving her work at MetLife in Southfield, Michigan. The 28-year-old has worked there for nearly a decade, according to her mother Ann. Ann herself has worked at MetLife for more than 25 years, but wasn't in the office that Friday.

Danielle had set plans to meet a close friend for dinner, but she didn't show.

[...]

Anyone with information regarding the case, or who may have seen Danielle or her Jeep on December 2, is urged to call the Farmington Hills Police Department at (248) 871-2610.

Rules Etiquette & Information

http://www.finddani.org/

Find Danielle Stislicki

Case Map credit to steelman

Verified insiders:
Holocene

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

Security guard's home searched in connection with missing Danielle Stislicki of Farmington Hills
Dec 23, 2016

BERKELY, Mich. (WXYZ) - A home in Berkley where a security guard lives with his wife has been searched multiple times in connection with the search of missing Danielle Stislicki.

[...]

An attorney for the man says, like any other citizen, he has the right to not talk to police and that he has nothing to say to them. He has not been arrested.

Thursday night, Farmington Hills Police and crime scene investigators returned to the man's home on Oxford where they took a mattress as possible evidence.

Mother of missing Farmington Hills woman clings to support
December 29, 2016

Ann Stislicki watches every calendar page turn, and she knows — deep down — what it means when they turn with still no sign of her missing daughter.

But a month into the disappearance of 28-year-old Danielle Stislicki, her mother is clinging desperately to every well-meaning hug from family and friends, to the daily reports from police, to every wish, from friends and strangers alike, that Dani will come home.

Dani, where are you?

I would like to point out that the POI may have just wanted sex and the unthinkable happened. Years ago, I went into the hospital with a female problem and surgery. I found out later that my husband had been having sex with a woman while I was there in the hospital. He even had the audacity to call me at the hospital and tell me there was something wrong with his penis! He contracted something from the other woman, So disgusting! I wanted to point out that the POI wife was sick and we do not know how long he had gone without sex. Maybe he just coaxed Dani into his car and kidnapped her to have sex, and killed her?? Also, just want you to know that I divorced my husband within a month of getting home from the hospital, lol.

I would like to point out that the POI may have just wanted sex and the unthinkable happened. Years ago, I went into the hospital with a female problem and surgery. I found out later that my husband had been having sex with a woman while I was there in the hospital. He even had the audacity to call me at the hospital and tell me there was something wrong with his penis! He contracted something from the other woman, So disgusting! I wanted to point out that the POI wife was sick and we do not know how long he had gone without sex. Maybe he just coaxed Dani into his car and kidnapped her to have sex, and killed her?? Also, just want you to know that I divorced my husband within a month of getting home from the hospital, lol.

Thank you for sharing something so personal. I can't imagine :( Hopefully he will be constantly reminded of the awful thing he did to you :worms::worms::worms:

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...-stislicki-missing-farmington-hills/95971136/

Anyone else think it's odd that MSM hasn't reported about talking to "the friend"? I assume there is still more to that story and she holds a large piece of the puzzle. I'm putting my money on the fact that DS may have been using her dinner as a cover. Or that she has information that she has shared regarding something else DS was involved with; whether it be as big as a secret relationship, or just something like "picking up a dime bag". So many questions... no answers...

I would like to point out that the POI may have just wanted sex and the unthinkable happened.... Maybe he just coaxed Dani into his car and kidnapped her to have sex, and killed her??

Occam's razor dictates that "Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected." Personally I believe you have summed up the entire incident as much as it need be summed up, without wild goose chasing and red herrings.

All the fancy stories built around the idea of a fantastical drug buying scenario just are not supported by any real facts. The smoke buddy key chain ? Well, its cute for one. Could be a gift - and she was dating the fella who lives in Colorado where marihuana is legal. It would be a natural tourist thing to do while you are there, like visiting Amsterdam. But to depict DS like some drug starved heroin addict, going way out of her way for a bag of weed ? That is off the track and unrealistic in this day and age, as well as not suiting her description.

The media mentions the MetLife security guard, and LE searched the Berkley house where that person lives. Am I wrong for assuming that this person would probably have a firearm ? A gun pointed in a persons face is all that need to occur in any abduction, without tangents like affairs, pregnancies or drug deals.

As for why IGA would put up a reward, it is just horrible PR to have a young woman snatched from your property. A simple face saving move perhaps, although I do not deny it's benevolence.

As for why MetLife would put up a reward, if there is any chance that another employee was involved and it ends as a homicide, they may be liable in a wrongful death suit. Again, I think both places offering rewards was a benevolent act, and it personally moved me greatly when I learned of their contributions.

Here is my theory at this point and my reasoning:

DS left for work, and the security guard or somebody else associated with that building saw her leaving, and followed her home.
I believe this person already knew where she lived and had planned his exit to some degree.
The Perp pulled up just as DS had parked and locked her Jeep door and before she headed into the building.
The Perp opened his passenger door, pointed a gun at DS and said "get in or I will shoot, do not scream"
DS got in the vehicle with the Perp.
The Perp drove the vehicle onto Halsted, turned on Grand River, and went straight onto the M5 entrance ramp.
The Perp drove the fastest route to the Berkley location, which was M5 to 696 to the 10 Mile Rd/Coolidge Rd exit.
DS's Jeep was left exactly where she parked it on Friday night, when she left her purse etc in the car, and took her keys to go in the apartment. Her phone was probably still in her pocket.
I dont believe she drove the Perp in the Jeep. It gets too complicated and required Perp to have help or take other transport to the MetLife office, any way you run that scenario - he is needing a ride to her office, or back from her apartment etc. Too complicated. The simple explanation also accounts for why her purse, ID and money were locked in the car.

I believe the Perp took her to the Berkley house because LE must have evidence that would allow search and seizure of property at that location.
I believe she was in his car because they took his car, and because it fits the simple explanation of events.
I do not believe Perp was in her Jeep, because I think he would have made the purse disappear because it being left behind was an immediate red flag.
The purse in the Jeep is also the reason no theory about her going with the Perp voluntarily for any reason is valid.

Like the rest of the normal people here, I just can not put myself into the mindset of a predator like this, yet we all know too many of them exist.
As for if DS knew the security guard, well sure she probably was an acquaintance. And that could be part of suckering her into a vulnerable position where a threat could be made to get her into a vehicle. But imagining romantic relationships is too much for me with no facts to support the idea.

Whoever lives at the Berkley house, they do not appear to be there currently. The driveway gate has been swinging open in the wind for days, and nobody has removed the MISSING flier stapled to the tree in front of the house. Looks abandoned.

The weed hook-up and unrequited, unreciprocated desire scenarios are not only not mutually exclusive, they are complementary.

In the most likely scenarios based on what little we know (and a lot we guess), this doesn't readily parse as a "bonk her on the head and drag her off to his car" situation--POI/ FG must have had something to induce DS to interact with him in private or semi-private space.

Couldn't just roll up on her and Billy Ocean it "hey, you, get in my car", or call her up and say, "Stop by the house on your way home from work tonight" and DS is just gonna be, well, wonder what this dude wants? Guess I should jump in his car/stop by his house and find out.

DS was clearly on a tight timeline that Friday. And if she in fact voluntarily met up with FG in the few spare minutes she had btw leaving work and when she was due at her friend's for dinner, there was some reason besides he wanted to hook up with her for her to meet up with him.

While I doubt there's any elaborate "weed conspiracy", I wouldn't be surprised if FG used access to it [either via the regular street market or via medical weed ] as an inducement for DS to hang out with him in the past/meet up with him that day.

Occam's razor dictates that "Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected." Personally I believe you have summed up the entire incident as much as it need be summed up, without wild goose chasing and red herrings.

All the fancy stories built around the idea of a fantastical drug buying scenario just are not supported by any real facts. The smoke buddy key chain ? Well, its cute for one. Could be a gift - and she was dating the fella who lives in Colorado where marihuana is legal. It would be a natural tourist thing to do while you are there, like visiting Amsterdam. But to depict DS like some drug starved heroin addict, going way out of her way for a bag of weed ? That is off the track and unrealistic in this day and age, as well as not suiting her description.

The media mentions the MetLife security guard, and LE searched the Berkley house where that person lives. Am I wrong for assuming that this person would probably have a firearm ? A gun pointed in a persons face is all that need to occur in any abduction, without tangents like affairs, pregnancies or drug deals.

As for why IGA would put up a reward, it is just horrible PR to have a young woman snatched from your property. A simple face saving move perhaps, although I do not deny it's benevolence.

As for why MetLife would put up a reward, if there is any chance that another employee was involved and it ends as a homicide, they may be liable in a wrongful death suit. Again, I think both places offering rewards was a benevolent act, and it personally moved me greatly when I learned of their contributions.

DS left for work, and the security guard or somebody else associated with that building saw her leaving, and followed her home.
I believe this person already knew where she lived and had planned his exit to some degree.
The Perp pulled up just as DS had parked and locked her Jeep door and before she headed into the building.
The Perp opened his passenger door, pointed a gun at DS and said "get in or I will shoot, do not scream"
The Perp drove the vehicle onto Halsted, turned on Grand River, and went straight onto the M5 entrance ramp.
The Perp drove the fastest route to the Berkley location, which was M5 to 696 to the 10 Mile Rd/Coolidge Rd exit.
DS's Jeep was left exactly where she parked it on Friday night, when she left her purse etc in the car, and took her keys to go in the apartment. Her phone was probably still in her pocket.
I dont believe she drove the Perp in the Jeep. It gets too complicated and required Perp to have help or take other transport to the MetLife office, any way you run that scenario - he is needing a ride to her office, or back from her apartment etc. Too complicated. The simple explanation also accounts for why her purse, ID and money were locked in the car.

I believe the Perp took her to the Berkley house because LE must have evidence that would allow search and seizure of property at that location.
I believe she was in his car because they took his car, and because it fits the simple explanation of events.
I do not believe Perp was in her Jeep, because I think he would have made the purse disappear because it being left behind was an immediate red flag.
The purse in the Jeep is also the reason no theory about her going with the Perp voluntarily for any reason is valid.

Like the rest of the normal people here, I just can not put myself into the mindset of a predator like this, yet we all know too many of them exist.
As for if DS knew the security guard, well sure she probably was an acquaintance. And that could be part of suckering her into a vulnerable position where a threat could be made to get her into a vehicle. But imagining romantic relationships is too much for me with no facts to support the idea.

Whoever lives at the Berkley house, they do not appear to be there currently. The driveway gate has been swinging open in the wind for days, and nobody has removed the MISSING flier stapled to the tree in front of the house. Looks abandoned.
Awesome first post! Welcome to websleuths!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

This is, and always has been, the most likely scenario. We may ultimately find there were variables, but this fits everything that is known to date. I've been lurking since the beginning and this is the best analysis of what's known. Praying for Dani's safe return. She's someone I know I'd just love if I knew her. Bring her home. Just bring her home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said, and I agree with you. Before we had this news about a security guard, I was leaning toward an acquaintance from the apartment complex, but I can definitely see it going down like this.

You perfectly summarized what I believe happened.

Seems possible..only thing is why would he do all this to her? What was their connection? Why would a married man be around a woman who he casually sees leave the building he guards? Unless maybe he didn't really know her all that well and the post from someone who mentioned she was last seen talking to a man in the met life building parking lot. Is that even true? Or who made that comment I'd like to see it.

O

Don't buy it that he drove her across town through rush-hour traffic while holding her at gunpoint while he drove and she sat in the passenger seat. He simply held a gun on her and drove 30 miles through a Friday rush-hour?

And she didn't once try to jump out or signal to anyone? And no one saw this really scared woman sitting in the passenger seat of his vehicle? Or the dude behind the wheel with a gun? How do you hold someone at gunpoint for 30 miles through rush-hour and drive at the same time? And DS just sits there and keeps quiet, doesn't try to dive out at a light or signal to anyone? That's a neat trick. And if he took 696 at that hour on a Friday? He'd still be stuck in traffic tomorrow***.

I think he'd have to have gotten physical proximity to DS to forcibly abduct her. And then he'd have to drag a person in daylight to his car and try to stuff her inside and keep her hushed up driving across town. DS's apt is almost 30 miles from the Berkley house, one reason police might be thinking she drove there voluntarily initially. [if that's where she ended up]

I don't think this was a forcible initial abduction. LE and the family, from the noises they made at the lone presser, don't seem to think it was involuntary initially other.

Remember, DS lived in the actual city of Detroit for years. You develop natural instincts to space yourself/move away from situations that could be bad. I doubt anyone's going to get the drop on her and abduct her without some sort of scuffle and the resulting evidence trail that forcibly taking a person inevitably leaves behind.

And then drive her 30 miles at gunpoint across the detroit burbs in rush-hour traffic? And no one--not high profile SUVs, or even higher up truck drivers sitting in rush-hour traffic with them noticed anything? I suppose it's possible. but likely? I dunno.

***maybe that's where they are, stuck in Friday rush-hour on 696. BOLO for a black male driving while holding a white female at gunpoint on Eastbound 696.

Don't buy it that he drove her across town through rush-hour traffic while holding her at gunpoint while he drove and she sat in the passenger seat. He simply held a gun on her and drove 30 miles through rush-hour?

And she didn't once try to jump out or signal to anyone? And no one saw this really scared woman sitting in the passenger seat of his vehicle? How do you hold someone at gunpoint for 30 miles through rush-hour and drive at the same time? And DS just sits there and keeps quiet, doesn't try to dive out at a light or signal to anyone? That's a neat trick. And if he took 696 at that hour on a Friday? He'd still be stuck in traffic tomorrow.

I think he'd have to have gotten physical proximity to DS to forcibly abduct her. And then he'd have to drag a person in daylight to his car and try to stuff her inside and keep her hushed up driving across town. DS's apt is almost 30 miles from the Berkley house, one reason police might be thinking she drove there voluntarily initially. [if that's where she ended up]

I don't think this was forcible. LE and the family, from the noises they made at the lone presser, don't seem to think it was involuntary initially other.

Remember, DS lived in the actual city of Detroit for years. You develop natural instincts to space yourself/move away from situations that could be bad. I doubt anyone's going to get the drop on her and abduct her without some sort of scuffle and the resulting evidence trail that forcibly taking a person inevitably leave behind.

And then drive her 30 miles at gunpoint across the detroit burbs in rush-hour traffic? I suppose it's possible. but likely? I dunno.

No. He somehow incapcitated (?) her. Taser? Put her in the trunk, back seat?

I'm kinda confused....why would this hypothetical attorney caution her/them about send incriminating messages about someone who had already been literally incriminated for murder? I think I must be missing something here. Please clear it up for me, Nancy. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

had to delete my comment so it stays within rules

Here's a possible different thought.
How many missing woman have been located safe after going missing and leaving there purse behind in their car? I have seen at least one go missing without looking that left her purse behind in her car...sadly it was recovery vs located safe.
Even sadder, I do believe Danielle has been harmed and possibly no longer with us.
I hope I am wrong.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

"All the fancy stories built around the idea of a fantastical drug buying scenario just are not supported by any real facts. The smoke buddy key chain ? Well, its cute for one. Could be a gift - and she was dating the fella who lives in Colorado where marihuana is legal. It would be a natural tourist thing to do while you are there, like visiting Amsterdam. But to depict DS like some drug starved heroin addict, going way out of her way for a bag of weed ? That is off the track and unrealistic in this day and age, as well as not suiting her description."

Wait- you realize people can be productive members of society while casually or even regularly smoking weed, right? And it doesn't make you a "drug starved heroin addict." I am the same age as DS (and share friends), and maybe it's a generational thing, but to me pot isn't a big deal AT ALL. I actually find cigarettes to be worse. And to imply that she went out of her way to get some weed? If POI met her at her apt complex to bring her some (which I find very plausible), that is completely opposite of "out of her way." You are entitled to your opinion, not judging you, hoping you're not making sweeping judgments about people who choose to indulge in marijuana occasionally (or regularly!) either :)

+1 for DetroitFunks theory. Before the info about this security guard came about, I have long thought the perp was either a coworker or someone who worked in another business nearby, that had opportunities to interact with Danielle (at lunch or coffee places close to work,etc.). Someone following her home is the only logical reason I can think of for her car being in her parking lot. I can't make myself believe a perp would return it to her home after stealing her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77