World's Ugliest Dog Dies at 14

Pook said:
Poor baby.

It was the ugliest thing...
At least he found a good home, happiness & fame in his later years. Which is more than most humans can lay claim to.

5381216_240X180.jpg

He was really pitiful but loved. Better than some baby cases I have seen lately.

I always thought he looked like the rotting dude from "Creep Show"

RIP little doggy

Crypt Keeper!

Not only was he ugly as hell, he was rude rude rude, too. Did anyone watch that CNN video? He's growling and snapping at everything, even his owner. Lordy.

I'm partial to ugly dogs, that's why we have a Boston Terrier, but not rude ones! haha

KatherineQ said:
Not only was he ugly as hell, he was rude rude rude, too. Did anyone watch that CNN video? He's growling and snapping at everything, even his owner. Lordy.

I'm partial to ugly dogs, that's why we have a Boston Terrier, but not rude ones! haha

I have three, and they are not ugly..... I think they are sorta cute..... :snooty:

I showed my son the picture of the dog and he was literally taken back by the picture.

I told him that the dog was a mini celebrity and the questions that he wanted to know was WHY.

Linda7NJ said:
I always thought he looked like the rotting dude from "Creep Show"

RIP little doggy

Crypt Keeper!
Oh my God!! He does!!
I just found this story and I almost cried for the owner. We really get attached to our pets. :(

The little thing was quite unattractive but in a way, that made it cute in some odd way. Rest in Peace, Sammy. I'm glad someone gave you the love you deserved :blowkiss:

That was very nice, Prayers for Maura, I am sure that Sammy appreciates your sentiment.

I am also glad that he was loved so much by his owner when he died and that he found his place in the world when he was alive.

CyberLaw said:
That was very nice, Prayers for Maura, I am sure that Sammy appreciates your sentiment.

I am also glad that he was loved so much by his owner when he died and that he found his place in the world when he was alive.
Thanks ... I really think it was terrible that her boyfriend broke up with her for keeping it. My boyfriend would never do that to me. My dog has some issues but he loves him just like he's his own. That's another thing I love about my boyfriend. He cried with me when my dogs eye was all bloody the other day because his cyst popped on his eyelid and we didn't know what was wrong. We both thought the dog was injured. Once we saw his little tail wagging and cleaned off his eye, and it actually looked better than before, we knew he was ok... and of course he was wanting more of our pizza.

Her boyfriend just couldn't take it and left her ... what a terrible thing :(

That poor dog might have been goofy-looking but I bet he did have some love to offer his owner in private.
Maybe he was abused for many many years before getting the love she gave him.
This story just keeps touching me every time I see the thread. I feel sorry for the owner. I hope she gets a new dog if she has a hole in her heart. She'll need a little special love to fill the void. No dog can replace the one you once loved but every new pet brings a new joy, and new experiences :)

That CNN video is funny, I think ... he wasn't really snapping at everyone, they were kinda teasing him. He's probably pretty crabby at that old of an age just because ... I mean, he looks like that, he's old, he's blind and people are laughing at him and making fun of him!! I'd be cranky too!!! LOL

The noise he is making in the video is hilarious though .... arrrrrr, arrrrrf arrrrg.
LMAO.

If you haven't watch it, I think it's actually cute.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/11/22/ugly.dog.ap/

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie