CANADA Canada - Delta, BC, Human remains in wooded area, Dec'16

There are so many woman missing in BC, Canada (a lot of native woman). I will wait with patience until they figure out how old the remains are. I hope maybe they can solve one of the very old cold case.

Couldn't find any news or updates....what are they doing...or is this person quietly identified?

No media updates for this case. Tried to find out if this Jane or John Doe is indentified. Couldn't reach Cannada's Missing website for some reason.

No media updates for this case. Tried to find out if this Jane or John Doe is indentified. Couldn't reach Cannada's Missing website for some reason.
Unsure, but thinking this article may be referencing the uid, thanks for bumping. speculation, imo.
Human remains found in wooded area of North Delta but foul play not suspected
January 4, 2017
"Foul play is not suspected in the case of human remains found last Thursday morning in North Delta.

Delta police were called to the 10700-block of Nordel Way around 11 a.m. after a passerby reported finding what appeared to be human remains in a wooded area close to a condo complex."

Unsure, but thinking this article may be referencing the uid, thanks for bumping. speculation, imo.
Human remains found in wooded area of North Delta but foul play not suspected
January 4, 2017
"Foul play is not suspected in the case of human remains found last Thursday morning in North Delta.

Delta police were called to the 10700-block of Nordel Way around 11 a.m. after a passerby reported finding what appeared to be human remains in a wooded area close to a condo complex."

Hi Dotr. That's why I tried to look at the Canada's missing site if he/she was listed there. Somehow the url doesn't work.

Nope, not listed on there. The "youngest" UID is from 2012.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back