Found Safe Canada - Ashley Perry, 30, & Duncan Mullin, 34, Moncton, NB, 23 Dec 2016

dotr

Reaction score
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/two-people-missing-moncton-1.3916630
Ashley Perry, 30, of Riverview and Duncan Mullin, 34, of Moncton were last seen on Friday, Dec. 23.

Police say the two are believed to be together and may be travelling in a black, 2008 Kia Majentis with New Brunswick licence plate GTF 615
attachment.php

Perry is five feet six inches tall and weighs about 130 pounds. She has hazel eyes and a piercing below her bottom lip and recently dyed her hair auburn and red. She was last seen wearing a sweater and jeans.

Mulllin is six feet tall and weighs about 127 pounds. He has light brown hair and blue eyes.

Attachments

• missing-couple.png
    missing-couple.png
    495.8 KB · Views: 99
So still missing and nothing reported out there anywhere since December????

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Where are Ashley & Duncan???

:candle:

So still missing and nothing reported out there anywhere since December????

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Where are Ashley & Duncan???

:candle:
Maybe you missed my post? have a look on her fb, i think they are very fine at home and doing family. Howeve, there is a lack of msm information for resolution

Maybe you missed my post? have a look on her fb, i think they are very fine at home and doing family. Howeve, there is a lack of msm information for resolution

:blushing: LOL I was wondering...as I don't see anything on their FB's that show me they are alive and well...

Thanks for the clarification.

Glad they aren't missing afterall.

:happydance:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member