AR AR - Angela Mack, 20, & Thomas Rettew, 4, Salem, 1 Sept 2002

They were not reported missing for almost 2 years???

I think it was the mother who wasn't reported missing for almost 2 years, which is very confusing since they disappeared together. Thomas's Charley Project page use to just say that he disappeared alongside an adult female relative; then, it was updated in 2015 to say that he disappeared with his mother. Family members and friends are saying that the girl on Angela's Charley Project page is not her.
charleyross.wordpress.com/2015/10/08/found-some-stuff-finally-on-thomas-michael-rettew/
facebook.com/Help-Find-Thomas-Michael-Mikey-Rettew-1556259154592345/

20200814_142309.jpg

A CLOSER LOOK: AR 2002 missing child and mom case is re-opened

I just saw this on The Charley Project. I have so many questions. I found a FB missing page, but I'm not clear who is running it so I won't link.

Going to have a cruise around, see if I can find anything else about this.

There is barely anything about this out there, other than the article @heuristicsdepartment posted, which I can't read because of EU data stuff and the Charley Project comments. Very strange, a young, attractive mother and her child go missing and barely a blip. It sounds like she may have had a complicated romantic history, so it shouldn't be hard to track down people who might need to be interviewed.

It doesn't look like she had any social media, which is not surprising. I don't think it was really thing back then, was it? I know I didn't get on FB until about 2008.

Two-day raid seizes drugs, guns, cash

I absolutely hate when I can't read an article, these guys want you to pay for a subscription but they seem to be the only site posting some of these stories about whats going on in Salem, Arkansas. This raid and drug bust appears to have happened the same day as the car accident above, again coincidence or something more?? Were they running from a bust? Could they have been targets from those busted? I need more information and I feel like I need to look into this case more.

They were not reported missing for almost 2 years???

Looks like the little boy was reported missing by his dad, but his mom wasn't for 2 years!? How can that be? Dad involved?? Salem Arkansas is small. But the new update article sounds like it says the family told the Sheriff she was missing with her son and even leads. Sad when they don't help the family at all. I think the stuff on this one is going to be hard to find but I have a feeling there's alot more to it.

There is barely anything about this out there, other than the article @heuristicsdepartment posted, which I can't read because of EU data stuff and the Charley Project comments. Very strange, a young, attractive mother and her child go missing and barely a blip. It sounds like she may have had a complicated romantic history, so it shouldn't be hard to track down people who might need to be interviewed.

It doesn't look like she had any social media, which is not surprising. I don't think it was really thing back then, was it? I know I didn't get on FB until about 2008.

Barley a Blip and in a town of what 1800, it says online then. Was social media big then? I don't think it was.

I just saw this on The Charley Project. I have so many questions. I found a FB missing page, but I'm not clear who is running it so I won't link.

Going to have a cruise around, see if I can find anything else about this.

Looks like there are 2 Facebook pages. I found these 2. One for the missing boy Help Find Tommy Rettew, and one for his mom Justice For Angie. Maybe the boys page is ran by the dads family? That's my guess because it strangely doesn't mention the mom until recently and I can't find where it ever mentioned her before. The moms page I found from the article, it has a link, and it seems to be ran by a group of the moms friends or family. The article mentions them wanting to find them both.

Last edited:
It looks like the Charley Project has put up the right picture of Angela. charleyproject.org/cases/m/mack_angela.html

NamUs still has the wrong picture. findthemissing.org/cases/32668

What's worse is it still wrong and the article says her family has notified NamUs and the Sheriffs office handling her case that for years. How does that happen? This is the first time I've ever heard of the wrong photo being used in a case ever. Someone needs to look into this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back