Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread #10 is now open for posting. Proceed with caution. If you can't hold your tongue, then find somewhere else to fight. And if another member insults or offends you, and you CHOOSE to argue back, you are on your own. Admin can't help you because now you're also in the wrong.

Alert the post, sit on your hands, and MOVE ON.

This post is for the benefit of all, and for no one in particular.

Another reminder: you're free to join any group you wish outside of WS. You cannot, however, invite or solicit other WS members to join. For that matter, you cannot post about it at all. If you owned a store, would you allow me to stand in the doorway and send your customers away? I think not. So, no more slack. Zero tolerance. And if you're found to be bashing WS or its members on another site, you automatically will be banned from WS.

Please don't get this shut down guys!!!! Thank you Bessie for opening it back up :)

Please don't get this shut down guys!!!! Thank you Bessie for opening it back up
smile.gif
There are people intentionally trying to derail the thread; it will happen again, its inevitable, sadly.

Hoping to hear more from 3blindmice. That girl was last seen on 8th October 1999, which was a Friday.
Did you guys work every day while in Kal? If not, did you all have the same days off or was there a roster?
Did BE never join you for after work drinks or was that out of character?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With regard to the Kalgoorlie murder it's possible that, even if a killer (or someone who'd fantasised about killing) had nothing to do with that particular murder, that they might react 'funnily' if someone made a joke about them killing.

I think 3blindmice's revelation has been perhaps the most revealing that I've read personally, on this site. And no, I've not read all the threads. Sorry.

Hoping to hear more from 3blindmice. That girl was last seen on 8th October 1999, which was a Friday.
Did you guys work every day while in Kal? If not, did you all have the same days off or was there a roster?
Did BE never join you for after work drinks or was that out of character?

Im very interested too.
Have thought in past maybe BE had a bit of a love for alcohol from things in yearbook and just from his appearance and likes but...maybe it was quite the opposite .Maybe he actually hated the stuff (maybe even from his own previous issues with it).
Wouldn't think it would be wise for him to drink either way. May have let something slip or said something a bit off.
Alcohol sure has an ability to make most say things they would rather not and with secrets as big as his,I'd be surprised if he drank much.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

[FONT=.SFUIText]sorry guys explanation for my tardiness in the middle - - and two parts to post."..[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]I have a good memory for some things, but a lot eludes me, trust me on that! [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]I do just remember something about the Dalziel St murder (must of been the flats, as the only other house was 'the sandy mans' from memory). However, some details of the other one I'm recalling are more clear to me. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Ok, I can tell you this. The girl was found in the house at 1995 Albany Hwy Maddington, which was diagonally opposite what used to be Stokley station. I can not recall her name, however I know that on my school group someone had mentioned the fact 'so & so' had been murdered and I asked "was that in the house opposite Stokley station?" and he'd confirmed it was (this convo was some years ago now). I will need to go on my FB to research a name of the girl, and that can only a occur in a week or so after my data resets. I'm already 4gb over. It's also one reason I'm sporadic on here, the other being is that I'm travelling and am currently (and usually) in a remote area. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Ok, back to it...I believe a guy was charged for this murder (strangulation if my memory serves me correctly) and I think it may have been classified as a 'domestic' situation at the time. Now I can't even remember the actual year this took place, however, one of the reasons it stuck in my head after all of these years is, we used to ride our horses over there often. It was a spooky place...a subsequent search last night on my limited reception said lots of things had happened in both this house (built circa 1920) and at the rail crossing beside it. I didn't know any of the rest until last night when I was trying not such a data intensive route to find out the girl, the date, the perpetrator etc. I know I have found this stuff before on the net. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Anyways, when we used to go over there on our horses, there were a heap of young blokes living there rough (like a bogan house). It used to spook me for a reason I couldn't put my finger on, but my friend was always keen to go over there. That was before the girls death though. Who's to say that BE hasn't been there at sometime and that girl was murdered, and the next available scape goat (her partner) was charged with it. We've certainly observed that proper investigations of rapes, assaults, murders and missing persons have been challenging throughout this period of the last 30 years or so eh? Longer, if you look at the bungling of the charges relating to 'the night stalker ' that should have been imposed on Eric Cooke, not every other innocent person within cooee. [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Haha, as for the irony of Telstra having a win.....normally I'm very controlled....that is...data nears the end....I cease all internet usage.....not now though, I can't stop reading lol. The only thing that's stopped me in the last 24 hours is no tower!!! I'm not prepared to pay out another 20 odd bucks just to get on FB tho, because I also hate it. So....if no one remembers her name in the next few weeks, I'll have a look then. [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Also...just a thought when I'm reading posts about how the CSK could/would explain absences to his wives - if he was an abuser (like is probably pretty dead on) why would he have to explain an absence? He'd just say 'shut up and mind your own business and make me a sammich' wouldn't he?

UPDATE: the girls name was Vanessa Devlin and it happened around 1988/9. A guy called James Tilbury was charged with it. Sorry this is out of order, I'm very remote and now I see I have another 17 pages to catch up on 😮[/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=.SFUIText]sorry guys explanation for my tardiness in the middle - - and two parts to post."..[/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]I have a good memory for some things, but a lot eludes me, trust me on that! [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]I do just remember something about the Dalziel St murder (must of been the flats, as the only other house was 'the sandy mans' from memory). However, some details of the other one I'm recalling are more clear to me. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Ok, I can tell you this. The girl was found in the house at 1995 Albany Hwy Maddington, which was diagonally opposite what used to be Stokley station. I can not recall her name, however I know that on my school group someone had mentioned the fact 'so & so' had been murdered and I asked "was that in the house opposite Stokley station?" and he'd confirmed it was (this convo was some years ago now). I will need to go on my FB to research a name of the girl, and that can only a occur in a week or so after my data resets. I'm already 4gb over. It's also one reason I'm sporadic on here, the other being is that I'm travelling and am currently (and usually) in a remote area. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Ok, back to it...I believe a guy was charged for this murder (strangulation if my memory serves me correctly) and I think it may have been classified as a 'domestic' situation at the time. Now I can't even remember the actual year this took place, however, one of the reasons it stuck in my head after all of these years is, we used to ride our horses over there often. It was a spooky place...a subsequent search last night on my limited reception said lots of things had happened in both this house (built circa 1920) and at the rail crossing beside it. I didn't know any of the rest until last night when I was trying not such a data intensive route to find out the girl, the date, the perpetrator etc. I know I have found this stuff before on the net. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Anyways, when we used to go over there on our horses, there were a heap of young blokes living there rough (like a bogan house). It used to spook me for a reason I couldn't put my finger on, but my friend was always keen to go over there. That was before the girls death though. Who's to say that BE hasn't been there at sometime and that girl was murdered, and the next available scape goat (her partner) was charged with it. We've certainly observed that proper investigations of rapes, assaults, murders and missing persons have been challenging throughout this period of the last 30 years or so eh? Longer, if you look at the bungling of the charges relating to 'the night stalker ' that should have been imposed on Eric Cooke, not every other innocent person within cooee. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Haha, as for the irony of Telstra having a win.....normally I'm very controlled....that is...data nears the end....I cease all internet usage.....not now though, I can't stop reading lol. The only thing that's stopped me in the last 24 hours is no tower!!! I'm not prepared to pay out another 20 odd bucks just to get on FB tho, because I also hate it. So....if no one remembers her name in the next few weeks, I'll have a look then. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][/FONT][FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Also...just a thought when I'm reading posts about how the CSK could/would explain absences to his wives - if he was an abuser (like is probably pretty dead on) why would he have to explain an absence? He'd just say 'shut up and mind your own business and make me a sammich' wouldn't he?

UPDATE: the girls name was Vanessa Devlin and it happened around 1988/9. A guy called James Tilbury was charged with it. Sorry this is out of order, I'm very remote and now I see I have another 17 pages to catch up on 😮

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][/FONT]

I remember these murders one was in the small house set back on a big block either next to or just past the chiropractors. The other across the hwy set near the road on a big block. I passed it every day on the train. The house eventually got wrecked the land was sold and a new house built with the wreck still there. There was also a body found at some point stuffed down drain.
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

Question for posters: It appears that BRE's relationship ended in the last couple of years. What are your thoughts on BRE coming onto the police radar because;

1. He's done some dodgy stuff since the breakup.
2. His ex wife/another family member has reported him.

I think the timing is intriguing especially in that he might have started re-offending, doing some dodgy stuff online, bragging, behaviours changed recently.

Any thoughts?

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Also...just a thought when I'm reading posts about how the CSK could/would explain absences to his wives - if he was an abuser (like is probably pretty dead on) why would he have to explain an absence? He'd just say 'shut up and mind your own business and make me a sammich' wouldn't he?

UPDATE: the girls name was Vanessa Devlin and it happened around 1988/9. A guy called James Tilbury was charged with it. Sorry this is out of order, I'm very remote and now I see I have another 17 pages to catch up on 😮[/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT]
The guy who murdered vanessa had also mudered someone else in the early 70s.

Saw this as part of a Mirror newspaper report doing a Google search from 1997....."Yesterday they revealed that a woman saw a man acting suspiciously two days ago in the area where Ciara's body was found.

They are working on a detailed photofit."

Wonder what happened with it (if it is factual)?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]
Tilbury was convicted in 1971 for the murder of Lynette Robeson and again in 1989 for the murder of Vanessa Devlin.

I read a post on FB about a family member of BE being arrested on unrelated matters and DNA tested. Allegedly, it was this test that led them to EB. I'm sorry but I have read so many FB thread lately I can't tell you which one it is.

Question for posters: It appears that BRE's relationship ended in the last couple of years. What are your thoughts on BRE coming onto the police radar because;

I think the timing is intriguing especially in that he might have started re-offending, doing some dodgy stuff online, bragging, behaviours changed recently.

Any thoughts?
I dont think VG would still be living with him if his ex wife had reported. Doubt CGE would still have him on her fb as her cover pic either but who knows.
Other family members seem unlikely too after all these years,unless he finally said one too many worrying things.

I'm actually lost why step daughter is still living there. Maybe closer to work or just childhood home and doesnt want to leave. I'd assume the break up wasnt too awful if VG is still living there .

Maybe BE didnt reoffend just due to her still being there or the separation being a mutual decision.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

48556881a99aa3c339135d7b4413fe9b.jpg
Is this your opinion or do you have proof to back up this statement?

Any thoughts?
Doubtful. BE was caught due to familial DNA, meaning one of his family members recently would have gotten arrested and DNA taken which would've been a close match to BE's DNA.

Doubtful. BE was caught due to familial DNA, meaning one of his family members recently would have gotten arrested and DNA taken which would've been a close match to BE's DNA.
That is speculation, not fact; let's make that clear. Unless someone wants to provide evidence.

I remember these murders one was in the small house set back on a big block either next to or just past the chiropractors. The other across the hwy set near the road on a big block. I passed it every day on the train. The house eventually got wrecked the land was sold and a new house built with the wreck still there. There was also a body found at some point stuffed down drain.

Yes - right on the rail line - just past Vals Liquor Store if you were headed to Perth. I don't remember a body down a drain.

I know Tilbury was charged with another murder (how typical that he was let out to reoffend again eh?). I was just remarking though - maybe it wasn't him!! Time fits for this dude. WAPOL have got it wrong before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46