Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Farmington Hills PD: missing Danielle Stislicki a victim of a crime
DEC 19 2016

missing-womanfh.jpg

More than two weeks after Danielle Stislicki was reported missing, the Farmington Hills police said that all evidence and information indicates that she is the victim of a crime.

The Farmington Hills Police Department released a statement Monday saying that investigators have worked tirelessly and have "received extensive assistance and resources from federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies."

Police said they will not release further information about the case but say they are dedicated to solving it and finding Danielle.

Reward Reaches $125,000 as Family Pleads for Answers in Danielle Stislicki's Disappearance

Where is Danielle Stislicki?

It's a question that has been haunting the minds of the Michigan woman's family and friends for more than a week.

[...]

The last time anyone saw Danielle was Friday, December 2. She was last seen leaving her work at MetLife in Southfield, Michigan. The 28-year-old has worked there for nearly a decade, according to her mother Ann. Ann herself has worked at MetLife for more than 25 years, but wasn't in the office that Friday.

Danielle had set plans to meet a close friend for dinner, but she didn't show.

[...]

Anyone with information regarding the case, or who may have seen Danielle or her Jeep on December 2, is urged to call the Farmington Hills Police Department at (248) 871-2610.

Rules Etiquette & Information

http://www.finddani.org/

Find Danielle Stislicki

Case Map credit to steelman

Verified insiders:
Holocene

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

Security guard's home searched in connection with missing Danielle Stislicki of Farmington Hills
Dec 23, 2016

BERKELY, Mich. (WXYZ) - A home in Berkley where a security guard lives with his wife has been searched multiple times in connection with the search of missing Danielle Stislicki.

[...]

An attorney for the man says, like any other citizen, he has the right to not talk to police and that he has nothing to say to them. He has not been arrested.

Thursday night, Farmington Hills Police and crime scene investigators returned to the man's home on Oxford where they took a mattress as possible evidence.

One month after missing person report filed, still no sign of Danielle Stislicki
POSTED:JAN 03 2017

FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. (WJBK) - One month ago, Danielle Stislicki was on her way home to Farmington Hills from her job in Southfield. She hasn't been seen since. What happened to the 28-year-old woman? Her family is maintaining hope that someone who knows something will come forward.

[...]

Police are also looking for a smiley face key charm that went missing from Danielle's key chain. Police say it may have been turned in to a lost and found somewhere, so if you've seen it they're asking you to contact them.

Two numbers have been thrown around, 4:30PM and 5:00PM

Left work early, 4:30.

Left MetLife lot, 5PM

Does anyone have an explanation for this discrepancy?

Left MetLife lot, 5PM

Simple guess: Danielle ran into someone on her way out of the building or in the parking lot and stopped to chat.

Left MetLife lot, 5PM

I was JUST thinking about this while walking my dog. Maybe she got caught up chatting involuntarily, but it seemed she was in a hurry so I doubt she'd want to talk for 30 min after getting off early to run to dinner. Considering it would take 15-25 min for her to get home depending on traffic, this makes a huge difference in whether it was still light out or not when she got home (if she got home). Which I guess doesn't matter depending on how brazen the perp is, but if she went voluntarily or not I would imagine they'd prefer darknesss (or at least dusk) to daylight. It does make a difference to the people they're trying to appeal to who might've seen her driving, but I fear that door has closed because someone would've come forward by now. I doubt someone will suddenly remember seeing her or her Jeep nearly 5 weeks after the fact :(

Here I am back again with wonderful, caring people like yourselves who want to find Danielle.

I join you with praying for answers as to where this beautiful young woman is.

Prayers to Danielle and her family of love and comfort.

Prayers to the L.E. I believe they will solve this - soon.

Here I am back again with wonderful, caring people like yourselves who want to find Danielle.

I join you with praying for answers as to where this beautiful young woman is.

Prayers to Danielle and her family of love and comfort.

Prayers to the L.E. I believe they will solve this - soon.
Welcome in. :wagon:

Thank you so much Gig Tu ! You are a beautiful person !

I was searching backpages last night in just a last ditch effort. 1 i came across looked similar, most likely not but I screenshot pic. Is there someone i should send to?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Simple guess: Danielle ran into someone on her way out of the building or in the parking lot and stopped to chat.

I challenge whether someone would leave work 30 minutes early and then stop and talk to someone for 30 minutes. I am convinced the exact time she left was spoken by her mother who asked "did anyone see her or her car leaving Med Life at 5PM" The time, established by a camera. And those 30 missing minutes, hopefully also caught on camera.

I was searching backpages last night in just a last ditch effort. 1 i came across looked similar, most likely not but I screenshot pic. Is there someone i should send to?
You're a brave soul. I can't do that anymore. I get too upset, plus find myself going down rabbit holes trying to match up every picture with a MP. It's mind boggling, the number of different people being used in this way and no one doing anything about it.

Post #827 in thread #5 from early yesterday AM.

Welcome to Websleuths Michellebelle!!!

I couldn't "reply with quote" because the #5 thread is closed now. I've been trying to catch up for about 4 days.
Your post seems shockingly on target to me. Like scary on target. I'm neither educated nor a white collar kind of person; but that post makes more sense to me than any post I've seen about DS so far. Again welcome to the group and thanks for that observation.

PS: Long paragraphs are very difficult for me to read. On future posts could you please try to break things up like I did on this post? Thank you.

Thread #5 Post #827
First time poster, following this case closely. I'd like to mention my initial thought and get other opinions on it. Almost immediately, MetLife offered a $50k reward, before any of the initial facts were released. Anyone who works for a large corporation, knows how much red tape is involved in getting $$ approved for pretty much anything. I work for a similar national insurance company, and we're talking 6 weeks to get funding approved for a new chair. The point I'm trying to make is that it just seems very difficult to believe that $50k was approved and released, literally overnight, before any facts were known. MetLife is a public company, that dollar amount would have to be approved by a board, justification given, facts presented, i's dotted and t's crossed, etc. before they're offering $50k. It literally would have had to all happen overnight and that's just not realistic, especially when at that point, MetLife would have had no real justification. Now include the FBI, DEA, Secret Service involvement in this case. My first thought was, the FBI put up that $50k and they're saying it's from MetLife. Same exact thought regarding the other $50k that the apartment complex offered. The apartment complex is owned by a large corporation, not a person. They also immediately released $50k, before any facts were released. It just doesn't happen like that when dealing with large dollar amounts and getting through all the red corporate tape that quickly and also before LE even confirmed that foul play was suspected. There's more going on here. I believe that the FBI put up that $100k. There's a reason why FBI, DEA, Secret Service are all involved and it's not because business is slow right now. There's also a reason why there has been no ground searches and search assistance from the public unwanted. Somehow, the reward money, the agency involvement and lack of searching is tied together. IMO.

I challenge whether someone would leave work 30 minutes early and then stop and talk to someone for 30 minutes. I am convinced the exact time she left was spoken by her mother who asked "did anyone see her or her car leaving Med Life at 5PM" The time, established by a camera. And those 30 missing minutes, hopefully also caught on camera.
I'm in the camp that there are vehicles caught on camera in the MetLife parking lot, Dani's and the person who (followed her home and) took her.

Hey, if you have a tip you feel might be anything at all, please don't hesitate to contact Farmington Hills Police Department at (248)871-2610

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on how long it's been since you've seen the person or if there's something pressing to discuss, i.e. holiday plans, let's do lunch or a movies, etc. I've bumped into people and stop to chat for "a few minutes", then realize I've been chatting for 20+ minutes and have to run - or the other person has to be on her way :D

What city? There was someone last week on SM who thought they had found someone in Chicago, but it didn't really match up at all.

Yes, please call the Farmington Hills PD @248-871-2610.

What city? There was someone last week on SM who thought they had found someone in Chicago, but it didn't really match up at all.

call it in. I found something on back pages of Dallas and called it in. Better to call it in a find zero connection than not call it in and miss an opportunity to find her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni