Dear Janet

BirdHunter

Looks like I caught me a bird
Reaction score
Dear Janet,

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I am not feeling very thankful. This past year has really sucked! I miss you. I miss your smile. I miss your friendship and your love. You brought joy and light into my life from the moment you came into it. When you were taken, you left a huge hole in my heart and a cold darkness in my soul. April 26 left me and many others frozen in time. Frozen in hell.

Twenty-five is much too young to die. And I am sick that your son will never know you. Never know what a special person you were. I pray he never knows how you were taken but instead just feels your love from above.

As you know, that scum who killed you is still walking free. This is hard to bear. I know you loved him once. He had you fooled for a time. But you were not the only one. He fooled so many others. It is only because of you, that I feel a twinge of guilt for the hate and anger I feel toward him.

Janet, as you may have realized I am not coping with your death so well. I could really use some help down here. We all could. I am sure by now you have an in with the big guy. Could you put in a good word for us? See, we really need justice for you murder. We need it as much as we need the air we breathe....

BirdHunter said:
Dear Janet,

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I am not feeling very thankful. This past year has really sucked! I miss you. I miss your smile. I miss your friendship and your love. You brought joy and light into my life from the moment you came into it. When you were taken, you left a huge hole in my heart and a cold darkness in my soul. April 26 left me and many others frozen in time. Frozen in hell.

Twenty-five is much too young to die. And I am sick that your son will never know you. Never know what a special person you were. I pray he never knows how you were taken but instead just feels your love from above.

As you know, that scum who killed you is still walking free. This is hard to bear. I know you loved him once. He had you fooled for a time. But you were not the only one. He fooled so many others. It is only because of you, that I feel a twinge of guilt for the hate and anger I feel toward him.

Janet, as you may have realized I am not coping with your death so well. I could really use some help down here. We all could. I am sure by now you have an in with the big guy. Could you put in a good word for us? See, we really need justice for you murder. We need it as much as we need the air we breathe....
Justice for Janet & peace for her family.

BirdHunter said:
Dear Janet,

Justice for Janet and her unborn child, Kaiden, and all the friends and family that Love and miss Janet so much.

BirdHunter said:
Dear Janet,

Justice for Janet and her unborn child....will be in my heart and prayers....

BirdHunter said:
Dear Janet,

Amen !!

BirdHunter said:
Dear Janet,

Our prayers are also that justice comes swiftly. We sorrow with you and send feelings of hope and love to all of Janet's family and friends.

BirdHunter said:
Dear Janet,

1.gif

~ for Janet her baby and the people who love them ~

BirdHunter said:
Dear Janet,

Thinking of Janet, her baby and her family.

BirdHunter said:
Dear Janet,

BH,

Even though we can't bring Janet back, we are here for you. Know that you and the others who truly mourn Janet are in our thoughts and prayers, today and everyday.

And, I am sure that by now, Janet does have an in with the Big Guy. He is loving her and protecting her - all she knows now is peace and joy. It is for her loved ones here on earth that the torment remains. Janet knows this, and I believe she is working with the Big Guy to bring her loved ones comfort, as well as to guide LE to the rightful resolution of her murder.

She was and always will be a joyful spirit.

And via the love and grace of the Big Guy, she will live on. It will just be awhile before you see her and share her smile again. But it will happen and when it does, you and her other loved ones will rejoice in being reunited.

No mortal can take that promise away.

Moxie

BirdHunter said:
Dear Janet,

My thoughts and hopes for a Happy Thanksgiving go to the Christiansens also.

BirdHunter said:
Dear Janet,

Prayers and thoughts of condolences go out to you all. May God be with you.

BirdHunter said:
Dear Janet,

May love and peace be with you. Justice for Janet.

BirdHunter said:
Dear Janet,

Justice for Janet.

Originally Posted by BirdHunter
Dear Janet,

Not forgotten. Justice will come soon, Janet.

BirdHunter said:
Dear Janet,

We must believe that there will be justice for Janet and her unborn baby and peace for the Christiansens.

BirdHunter said:
Dear Janet,

Justice for Janet and her unborn child. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends, especially for Kaiden.

BirdHunter said:
Dear Janet,

You are in our hearts and our prayers. Justice will come.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back