LA LA - Connie Clavier Pintler, 56, Lafayette, 1 Jan 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Lafayette Police searching for missing woman
12867394_G.jpg

Lafayette Police has confirmed that they are looking for a missing woman last seen January 1, 2017.
http://www.katc.com/story/34207583/lafayette-police-searching-for-missing-woman

Her birthday was 1/3. She didn't respond to birthday posts. Also looks like she is engaged.

Her birthday was 1/3. She didn't respond to birthday posts. Also looks like she is engaged.

There is a account set up to cover funeral expenses for Connie Pintler. Apparently Connie's body was found but police aren't releasing any info citing ongoing investigation. No MSM updates as of yet. RIP, Connie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a account set up to cover funeral expenses for Connie Pintler. Apparently Connie's body was found but police aren't releasing any info citing ongoing investigation. No MSM updates as of yet. RIP, Connie.

I couldn't find the , but as of a few days ago her local police were still searching....I don't think she's been found. Update us please if you find msm to support her being found.
http://973thedawg.com/lafayette-police-searching-for-missing-woman/

Connie Clavier was found deceased January 8, 2016, according to her sister-in-law. SIL posted about how much she would miss her and that now Connie is in Heaven with her dad and brother (SIL's husband.) If you look at Connie's Facebook you can see that both of these family members died within three years of Connie's death.

Tried to find something to be able to close this thread but seems nothing has been updated since the previous post. She is deceased but no MSM. Just posts from family confirming.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back