Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Farmington Hills PD: missing Danielle Stislicki a victim of a crime
DEC 19 2016

missing-womanfh.jpg

More than two weeks after Danielle Stislicki was reported missing, the Farmington Hills police said that all evidence and information indicates that she is the victim of a crime.

The Farmington Hills Police Department released a statement Monday saying that investigators have worked tirelessly and have "received extensive assistance and resources from federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies."

Police said they will not release further information about the case but say they are dedicated to solving it and finding Danielle.

Reward Reaches $125,000 as Family Pleads for Answers in Danielle Stislicki's Disappearance

Where is Danielle Stislicki?

It's a question that has been haunting the minds of the Michigan woman's family and friends for more than a week.

[...]

The last time anyone saw Danielle was Friday, December 2. She was last seen leaving her work at MetLife in Southfield, Michigan. The 28-year-old has worked there for nearly a decade, according to her mother Ann. Ann herself has worked at MetLife for more than 25 years, but wasn't in the office that Friday.

Danielle had set plans to meet a close friend for dinner, but she didn't show.

[...]

Anyone with information regarding the case, or who may have seen Danielle or her Jeep on December 2, is urged to call the Farmington Hills Police Department at (248) 871-2610.

Rules Etiquette & Information

http://www.finddani.org/

Find Danielle Stislicki

Case Map credit to steelman

Verified insiders:
Holocene

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6

Security guard's home searched in connection with missing Danielle Stislicki of Farmington Hills
Dec 23, 2016

BERKELY, Mich. (WXYZ) - A home in Berkley where a security guard lives with his wife has been searched multiple times in connection with the search of missing Danielle Stislicki.

[...]

An attorney for the man says, like any other citizen, he has the right to not talk to police and that he has nothing to say to them. He has not been arrested.

Thursday night, Farmington Hills Police and crime scene investigators returned to the man's home on Oxford where they took a mattress as possible evidence.

Inside investigation of Danielle Stislicki's mysterious disappearance
January 11, 2017

Video at link^

Admin Note

No sleuthing family members or friends that includes Facebook. What you do on your own time is fine but don't bring it here.

If your stating facts please remember to provide links from MSM. (mainstream media)

We sleuth here and have opinions but please consider your thoughts before you hit send.

Thank you.

We all agree that DS appeared to be a nice, outgoing person. But lets not forget that the Security guard could very well have been all of those things as well (on the outside, at least) and was in her age category. Those two being friends (friends at some point, even if it was a one-sided friendship, or one with ulterior motives) with some degree of trust is in no way unreasonable.

DS is no doubt all of those things.

DS also had lower leg surgery that caused her much pain and laid her up for months:

https://www.facebook.com/FindDaniel...0.1483817662./215834262208133/?type=3&theater
I had 2 surgeries and 2 additional injuries that warranted me prescriptions of narcotics. Some with an opportunity to get refill just by revisiting the original prescribing doctor. I refused to take the meds in 3 of the 4 situations. The other time, I took the meds as prescribed and never requested refills.

Just because you're hurt, doesn't mean you'll take the meds. Just because you take the meds, doesn't mean you'll get addicted. Just because you get addicted, doesn't mean you continue to be addicted years later, or refuse help, or somehow get wrapped up in some weird bassackwards situation where you're abducted and disappeared for over a month.

Holocene already stated like 4 times that DS wasn't some closet or open narc user. I think we should take what he says pretty seriously since he's the closest to the victim.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

Just seeing the missing flier again I really hope someone saw her and remembered that coat, the colors are so vibrant and stand out so much. Hopefully if sightings were reported to LE that just haven't made public yet that coat is so unique coloring wise that it's not going to be easily mistaken for someone who isn't danielle

As far as the keys go, I've seen so many discussions on them but has LE ever confirmed that it's the entire set of keys missing or the key chain alone? I'm wondering if there could of been a theory of someone trying to get her keys away from her and maybe they grabbed onto the smiley face charm as it's large, and tried yanking the keys out of her hands? Maybe the LE thinks the key chain smiley guy could of been pulled off during a struggle, which could mean fingerprints/handprints on it if he got a good grip on the thing. Maybe he somehow ended up getting the keys and the keys were found in the car but the family noticed the missing key chain guy immediately?

I know it's been talked to death but I can't recall a confirmation on if they believe the keys as a whole are missing or if they specified the key chain smiley dude because they have the keys but he being gone could maybe indicate some sort of tug if war struggle in attempts to grab the whole thing out of her hand?

Would a newcomer to her apartment complex know where to best park her car nearest her door?

Because a stranger wouldn't even consider doing that. Jmo

So someone was covering things up because they are "acquaintances" and have a sloppy alibi. Jmo

I know it's been talked to death but I can't recall a confirmation on if they believe the keys as a whole are missing or if they specified the key chain smiley dude because they have the keys but he being gone could maybe indicate some sort of tug if war struggle in attempts to grab the whole thing out of her hand?

According to this news article, they are missing the key chain and 2 keys.

http://www.wxyz.com/news/parents-plea-for-safe-return-of-missing-28-year-old-danielle-stislicki-

Unless the keys are for a safe, Than why does it matter.

They are probably in a river or lake or garbage plant by now.

A stranger would not know where to park, but if this was a stalker situation, the perp has very likely been watching her and knows where her car goes... if in fact didn't make it to IG after work.

I disagree that the word "acquaintance" means something substantial. To me it means, somebody I know by sight, I might have a chat with, say hello and goodbye leaving work...but that is IT. An acquaintance is not a friend to me and certainly nothing MORE than a friend. An acquaintance knows very little of my personal life/situations.
Being an "acquaintance" certainly doesn't rule out a stalker situation either. Isn't that how most stalkings begin? You see somebody, run into them a couple times, they deliver your paper, serve your coffee at the shop, etc. and then they begin to have an unhealthy fixation on you. I'm not saying that's how it happens all the time, but alot of the time.
I will be surprised if it is found that there was an actual on-the-side relationship going on here. jmo

I believe LE had a good lead in case within a few days. They were at Berkley home at least one time before only a week after her disappearance . I believe things are tight lipped because they either 1- feel
someone else is involved and need information to go forward on this person, 2. Believe Danielle is alive and hope there will be a break in POI activity to find her 3.- want to recover her body and needing more information to locate her and then arrest the SG.

warrants are are not an easy thing to obtain unless there is already reasonable and validated information.
For a judge to issue a warrant, a police officer must show that there are reasonable grounds to believe that the suspect committed one of the designated offences:

• first or second degree murder;
  • manslaughter;
  • assault, aggravated sexual assault, assault causing bodily harm, or sexual assault with a weapon;
  • threats to a third party or causing bodily harm;
  • sexual interference, invitation to sexual touching, or sexual exploitation.
Section 487.05 of the Criminal Code outlines the provisions for obtaining DNA evidence.

I disagree that the word "acquaintance" means something substantial. To me it means, somebody I know by sight, I might have a chat with, say hello and goodbye leaving work...but that is IT. An acquaintance is not a friend to me and certainly nothing MORE than a friend. An acquaintance knows very little of my personal life/situations.
Being an "acquaintance" certainly doesn't rule out a stalker situation either. Isn't that how most stalkings begin? You see somebody, run into them a couple times, they deliver your paper, serve your coffee at the shop, etc. and then they begin to have an unhealthy fixation on you. I'm not saying that's how it happens all the time, but alot of the time.
I will be surprised if it is found that there was an actual on-the-side relationship going on here. jmo
My take on it to and the actual definition to the word acquaintance fits this. Security Guard fits this, you say hi, ya nod, how ya doing, how's the weather in passing. Small talk is what fits and no talk fits to, you see the person often, ya know the persons face-acquaintance.

Now it could be LE chose that word as they are being tight lipped and to not reveal more to it. Who knows with this case.

I had 2 surgeries and 2 additional injuries that warranted me prescriptions of narcotics. Some with an opportunity to get refill just by revisiting the original prescribing doctor. I refused to take the meds in 3 of the 4 situations. The other time, I took the meds as prescribed and never requested refills.

Just because you're hurt, doesn't mean you'll take the meds. Just because you take the meds, doesn't mean you'll get addicted. Just because you get addicted, doesn't mean you continue to be addicted years later, or refuse help, or somehow get wrapped up in some weird bassackwards situation where you're abducted and disappeared for over a month.

Holocene already stated like 4 times that DS wasn't some closet or open narc user. I think we should take what he says pretty seriously since he's the closest to the victim.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk
If I could hit " thanks " many, MANY times I would.
Great post😉

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Now we see why MetLife offered 50k so quickly. Jmo. Because imo. They probably knew early on that a former guard of the property was involved. Even if he wasn't employed by MetLife.

So maybe there were previous complaints of him showing up after being let go but nothing was done?

Or maybe MetLife is covering themselves for insurance purposes. Idk.

Because imo. Insurance companies love to fight policies for any small wrongdoing to avoid payment. Jmo.

So maybe their lack of working cameras have them scared of a lawsuit? Idk

I believe LE had a good lead in case within a few days. They were at Berkley home at least one time before only a week after her disappearance . I believe things are tight lipped because they either 1- feel
someone else is involved and need information to go forward on this person, 2. Believe Danielle is alive and hope there will be a break in POI activity to find her 3.- want to recover her body and needing more information to locate her and then arrest the SG.

warrants are are not an easy thing to obtain unless there is already reasonable and validated information.
For a judge to issue a warrant, a police officer must show that there are reasonable grounds to believe that the suspect committed one of the designated offences:

• first or second degree murder;
  • manslaughter;
  • assault, aggravated sexual assault, assault causing bodily harm, or sexual assault with a weapon;
  • threats to a third party or causing bodily harm;
  • sexual interference, invitation to sexual touching, or sexual exploitation.
Section 487.05 of the Criminal Code outlines the provisions for obtaining DNA evidence.
Where did this come from? It's not what I'm finding under Mi laws on it. I can't provide link, my stupid iPad is messed up and won't let me.

So...I don't know which post it was in thread 6, someone said that supposedly Dani pulled into the apartment complex before hers and then turned around...

1. Is a time this occured available?
2. If this is true, then why would she NOT be the one driving her vehicle into her own space at her own complex minutes later?

So...I don't know which post it was in thread 6, someone said that supposedly Dani pulled into the apartment complex before hers and then turned around...

1. Is a time this occured available?
2. If this is true, then why would she NOT be the one driving her vehicle into her own space at her own complex minutes later?

Rumor not fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member