Found Deceased OK - Christopher Teel, 33, Jay, 2 Jan 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Man goes missing for nearly a week, Police in Jay, Oklahoma searching for Christopher Teel
15871775_445811832209474_359936167242134777_n.jpg

Police say 33-year-old Christopher Teel was staying with his aunt for a few nights before he went missing.

Teel's family says his aunt realized he was missing when she got up for work. Police say Teel left all his belongings and most likely left with only the clothes on his back.

http://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news...n-jay-oklahoma-searching-for-christopher-teel

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

He was released after serving his full sentence. He's not wanted by any police department nor is he a parolee. No pending charges anywhere.

He was released after serving his full sentence. He's not wanted by any police department nor is he a parolee. No pending charges anywhere.

I was not looking at it from the judicial system side of things, rather than the circle he may have been involved in prior to his incarceration. He could be just trying to get away from that life, who knows. Hopefully, he is safe and sound, regardless.

Attachments

• My Post.jpg
    My Post.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 4
My cousin is friends with CT and I often see her posts of him cross my page. I hope he is found safe and soon.

teel_christopher.jpg
teel_christopher2.jpg
teel_christopher3.jpg
teel_christopher4.jpg
teel_christopher5.jpg

• Missing Since01/02/2017
  • Missing FromJay, Oklahoma
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • SexMale
  • RaceNative American
  • Age32 years old
  • Height and Weight6'1 - 6'2, 170 - 220 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry DescriptionA black long-sleeved shirt, jeans, black Nike sneakers, a beaded necklace and hoop earrings.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsNative American male. Brown hair, brown/hazel eyes. Teel's ears are pierced. He had a goatee at the time of his disappearance. Teel has numerous tattoos all over his body, including but not limited to: the name "Rainy" on the right side of his neck, the word "Hooigan" or "Hodigan" on the left side of his neck, a sun and gargoyle on his back, a clown on his chest, a cross, the word "Hustla" and a face with dollar signs on his left arm, a tribal cross and faces with flames on his right arm, a sad face and a smiley face on his hand, and the names "Jesse" and "Makayla" on the backs of his hands. Photos of some of his tattoos are posted with this case summary. His nickname is Critter and he may use the last name Jones.

Details of Disappearance​

Teel was last seen at City Park Apartments in Jay, Oklahoma at 11:00 p.m. on January 2, 2017. Two weeks earlier he had gotten out of prison after serving a six-year sentence, and he was staying with an aunt.

A witness reported seeing a man who looked like Teel getting into a dark-colored four-door car in the parking lot of his aunt's apartment complex. He left without his coat, hat, phone or identification, never returned and has never been heard from again.

Foul play is suspected in Teel's case. His family does not believe he would have abandoned his young daughter, and police have received tips indicating he is deceased. His case remains unsolved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back