AR - SN, 30, Eureka Springs, 1 July 2016 *arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Man wanted in connection to missing mother
10482073_689821192779_4143211020889842752_n.jpg

Family members of Shastah Naumann say Montgomery told them his name was Kevin Ballard.

He was with Naumann because the two had met him while she was vacationing in Key West, Florida. He was living down there on a boat, according to Naumann's mother.

After just three days in her hometown, Naumann disappeared with Montgomery.

The two have not been seen or heard from since.

https://m.facebook.com/shastah.naumann

https://www.neverforgotten.ar.gov/home/details/51

http://www.fox13memphis.com/top-stories/man-wanted-in-connection-to-missing-mother/482933699

Such a sad situation and with the reported history from his previous victim this just doesn't sound good, unfortunately. I'm sure, like many kidnapping and rape victims, his crimes will escalate, again unfortunately. Having lived near Eureka Springs for many years, I know it will be very easy for him to disappear. I hope and pray the family, and especially her child, have a good outcome in this case. I only wish I knew something that could help them bring her home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a friend of Kelvin Montgomery's previous victim. This is a frightening situation for Shastah and her family. I am sad that we are just hearing her story in Memphis (where he was supposed to turn himself in this past August). He is a dangerous criminal and needs to be put away. I hope they turn up, but after seeing what he did to my friend my hope is thin.

Found safe, y'all!!! Yay!! Finally!http://wreg.com/2017/06/29/missing-woman-last-seen-with-memphis-rapist-found-safe/

Shastah Naumann’s family said their loved one contacted them Wednesday night, saying she was in Alabama.

Also from the link: The Eureka Springs Police Department said they then called officers in Orange Beach who located Naumann at the Barber Marina.

She was placed into protective custody until she can be reunited with her family.

The man she was with, Kelvin Montgomery, was arrested on multiple warrants.

Montgomery was wanted here in Memphis after he failed to show up in court back in August 2016 after making a plea deal with the Shelby County District Attorney’s Office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone change the thread to found :) :)

For sure, usually the one posting a resolution like found can then alert the mods to change, but seems not done here.
I alerted now...

Sorry. Usually I do through the website but I was on Tapatalk and I don't know how to alert the mods through there. I'll try to switch back next time ( the online platform was buggy for me so it was not an easy switch. Seems clear now)

Sorry. Usually I do through the website but I was on Tapatalk and I don't know how to alert the mods through there. I'll try to switch back next time ( the online platform was buggy for me so it was not an easy switch. Seems clear now)

I am not on Tapatalk, but thanks to Lisa in another thread here is a nice "how to"

Highlight the post by clicking anywhere on it and in the upper far right corner will be choices(3 dots). Highlight report(2nd one down) remove the "it's spam" from the text box and type in found safe/located or recovered.

Trial delayed for man accused of rape, attempted murder in East Memphis 7 years ago

Kelvin Montgomery is accused of drugging a woman, tying her up, beating and raping her at an East Memphis home in 2014. The alleged victim said she played dead and was able to escape when her attacker fell asleep.

Montgomery already pleaded guilty to criminal attempt first degree murder, especially aggravated kidnapping and aggravated rape in 2016, in exchange for a 12-year sentence.

But he was out on bond and never showed up to serve his time.

A year later, authorities say they finally found him on a boat in Alabama with a woman who had been reported missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0maj0
Back