Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Farmington Hills PD: missing Danielle Stislicki a victim of a crime
DEC 19 2016

missing-womanfh.jpg

More than two weeks after Danielle Stislicki was reported missing, the Farmington Hills police said that all evidence and information indicates that she is the victim of a crime.

The Farmington Hills Police Department released a statement Monday saying that investigators have worked tirelessly and have "received extensive assistance and resources from federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies."

Police said they will not release further information about the case but say they are dedicated to solving it and finding Danielle.

Reward Reaches $125,000 as Family Pleads for Answers in Danielle Stislicki's Disappearance

Where is Danielle Stislicki?

It's a question that has been haunting the minds of the Michigan woman's family and friends for more than a week.

[...]

The last time anyone saw Danielle was Friday, December 2. She was last seen leaving her work at MetLife in Southfield, Michigan. The 28-year-old has worked there for nearly a decade, according to her mother Ann. Ann herself has worked at MetLife for more than 25 years, but wasn't in the office that Friday.

Danielle had set plans to meet a close friend for dinner, but she didn't show.

[...]

Anyone with information regarding the case, or who may have seen Danielle or her Jeep on December 2, is urged to call the Farmington Hills Police Department at (248) 871-2610.

Rules Etiquette & Information

http://www.finddani.org/

Find Danielle Stislicki

Case Map credit to steelman

WS member cujenn81 timeline of facts

Verified insiders:
Holocene

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7

Security guard's home searched in connection with missing Danielle Stislicki of Farmington Hills
Dec 23, 2016

BERKELY, Mich. (WXYZ) - A home in Berkley where a security guard lives with his wife has been searched multiple times in connection with the search of missing Danielle Stislicki.

[...]

An attorney for the man says, like any other citizen, he has the right to not talk to police and that he has nothing to say to them. He has not been arrested.

Thursday night, Farmington Hills Police and crime scene investigators returned to the man's home on Oxford where they took a mattress as possible evidence.

Inside investigation of Danielle Stislicki's mysterious disappearance
January 11, 2017

Video at link^

Admin Note

No sleuthing family members or friends that includes Facebook. What you do on your own time is fine but don't bring it here.

If your stating facts please remember to provide links from MSM. (mainstream media)

We sleuth here and have opinions but please consider your thoughts before you hit send.

Thank you.

I have been re-watching the initial reports on the ownership and activity of the Oxford St./Berkley home.

Here is the link to the FoxNewsDetroit clip that is 2 minutes and 42 seconds long in its entirety.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/225345000-story

The gentlemen that shows up at the :30 second mark...I find it interesting that he never gave his name...Did the reporter not ask? Did the reporter the reporter ask and he declined? You will notice at the :45 second marker in the same report, you see that neighbor Judy's name is promptly displayed below her as she is speaking. Now, Mr. No Name shows up again right at the 1:15 marker....Apparently, he left, was out of town, didn't see anything...which very well could be the case...However, something in his interview doesn't set well with me...Not that he's guilty of anything, but he almost seems frightened or worried the way his eyes dart around during the reporters questioning. As if he wants this interview over as quickly as possible.

Then at the 1:30 marker you have Mr. John Williams (modsnip) enter the scene, says he is a family friend and who is blocking/stopping media from getting to the door. Further, claiming an elderly couple lives at this address (after doing a thorough Oakland county records search, I see that is clearly NOT the case that an elderly couple lives there)

At 1:54 marker, they go back to poor, Mr. No Name who claims he really doesn't know much, thinks it's a rental (looks disgusted while saying that) swallows really hard and then claims "then they moved out" ..."so, I have no idea the person who lives there now"

(modsnip)

So, in this news report that lasts 2:42, there's so much misinformation and confusion it's astonishing.

I can't believe that no one at Fox has decided to go back out talk and with the neighbors, again get additional clarification on the exact info they tried to glean in the original report...And then also do some due diligence on the actual ownership and status of that house... Because, essentially no solid information came out of that report. It's nothing but gobbledygook!

Am I way out of line here? It's been weeks without any follow up on the unknowns in this news report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the first I've heard there was a request from a friend to leave early. Great catch on your part! We can't know unfortunately if that friend was the same friend she had plans with because Danielle's father doesn't specify.

Check what the parents say at the press conference. There is only one friend referred to- the dinner plans friend. https://www.facebook.com/wxyzdetroit/videos/10153987282291135/

Near the end of the press conference, DSs mother is apparently asked about texts. She says she thinks the last text was to confirm with the dinner plans friend. Something like "I have been able to get off early, let me swing home real quick, pack a bag, I'll meet you there."

Don't have time to get what the father said but, they appear confident there was only one friend in the picture that they were aware of.

Don't mind me, marking my spot, again :)

We're flying through the threads for you here, Dani :earth::heartbeat:

OT, but you can subscribe to a thread without posting in it. On the web version of the forum, it is at the top under Thread Tools.

I have been re-watching the initial reports on the ownership and activity of the Oxford St./Berkley home.

Here is the link to the FoxNewsDetroit clip that is 2 minutes and 42 seconds long in its entirety.

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/225345000-story

The gentlemen that shows up at the :30 second mark...I find it interesting that he never gave his name...Did the reporter not ask? Did the reporter the reporter ask and he declined? You will notice at the :45 second marker in the same report, you see that neighbor Judy's name is promptly displayed below her as she is speaking. Now, Mr. No Name shows up again right at the 1:15 marker....Apparently, he left, was out of town, didn't see anything...which very well could be the case...However, something in his interview doesn't set well with me...Not that he's guilty of anything, but he almost seems frightened or worried the way his eyes dart around during the reporters questioning. As if he wants this interview over as quickly as possible.

Then at the 1:30 marker you have Mr. John Williams (modsnip) enter the scene, says he is a family friend and who is blocking/stopping media from getting to the door. Further, claiming an elderly couple lives at this address (after doing a thorough Oakland county records search, I see that is clearly NOT the case that an elderly couple lives there)

At 1:54 marker, they go back to poor, Mr. No Name who claims he really doesn't know much, thinks it's a rental (looks disgusted while saying that) swallows really hard and then claims "then they moved out" ..."so, I have no idea the person who lives there now"

(modsnip)

So, in this news report that lasts 2:42, there's so much misinformation and confusion it's astonishing.

I can't believe that no one at Fox has decided to go back out talk and with the neighbors, again get additional clarification on the exact info they tried to glean in the original report...And then also do some due diligence on the actual ownership and status of that house... Because, essentially no solid information came out of that report. It's nothing but gobbledygook!

Am I way out of line here? It's been weeks without any follow up on the unknowns in this news report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neighbor, seemed to me he was just uncomfortable about being on TV talking about neighbors and a house that had police activity.

I'm pretty sure I would not be comfortable about going on TV, talking about a house and neighbors that had police activity at it.

The other thing, how many houses around you do you know a lot about?

Many pay little attention to neighbors, I have some in mine that rarely are outside and I'm clueless to who is there and who is not.

But it still could all mean that the neighbor seemed off because of other reasons.

I will say once again I to am disappointed in the job local MSM have done. Last nights one on WDIV they only mentioned 1 search, which another MSM has said they received photos from people showing the activity prior to the 2nd search.

AtomicAngela -- what time that Friday did you have the odd encounter with the man at IGA?

Apologies, I assume this was already mentioned but I can't find the post.

AtomicAngela -- what time that Friday did you have the odd encounter with the man at IGA?

Apologies, I assume this was already mentioned but I can't find the post.

Just after 6pm. I'd put it between 6:05-6:15pm based on what time I called my friend, where I was when I called, traffic, and stopping to get my mail.

I can, but this way I know where I have read up to.

If you click on the little black mark to the left of the thread in your subscribed threads, it takes you to your first unread post.

Maybe doing a timeline on the case like is done on other cases would help. I believe it can be pinned to the first page of each thread that starts. I've not done one before and not sure how it is done.

Does anyone know how to?

Just after 6pm. I'd put it between 6:05-6:15pm based on what time I called my friend, where I was when I called, traffic, and stopping to get my mail.

Thank you! I find it interesting that it lines up with the timeline of the theory she was abducted soon after leaving MetLife (5 PM). May have nothing to do with the case but it could.

Potential scouting of the area where her car was to be returned. Something I just thought of is that many speculate including myself that whoever took her either knew her well enough to know exactly where her car goes or was stalking her. But maybe it's not the case because whoever took her, HAS her, and they could have threatened her to give them accurate info on where the car goes.

Just brainstorming....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member