Found Alive MO - K. T., 12, St Louis, 11 Jan 2017 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
K. left her home in the 5300 block of Labadie at about 6:10 a.m. to walk to the bus stop. K. typically walks south on Abner to Terry, where she meets a friend to walk to the bus stop at Maffit and Union. K. never showed up at her friend’s house and did not respond to school.

K. is approximately 5’7”, 160 lbs., with a medium complexion and medium-length braided hair. She was last seen wearing black and purple Nike Air Jordan’s tennis shoes, black scrub-type pants and a black polo type shirt with a dark-colored plaid coat. She was carrying a bright colored plaid book bag.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2017/01/12/missing-12-year-old-last-seen-on-way-to-bus-stop-wednesday/

“She loved going to school. She was bubbly and energetic. She was not wild or the kind of girl who would get in trouble" her mother said.

She was chosen student of the month for December, and her photo was taken there Monday to go along with the honor.

Family members have been searching alleys, vacant houses and the route K. was to have walked to the bus stop. Police have been canvassing the area.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_2d735ce7-82d5-5a47-bc36-4a43c96b7452.html

“She loved going to school. She was bubbly and energetic. She was not wild or the kind of girl who would get in trouble" her mother said.

She was chosen student of the month for December, and her photo was taken there Monday to go along with the honor.

Family members have been searching alleys, vacant houses and the route K. was to have walked to the bus stop. Police have been canvassing the area.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_2d735ce7-82d5-5a47-bc36-4a43c96b7452.html

"Was?" :(

That's not a good area...I fear the worst.

Oh my. 12 years old and missing since the 11th. I'm very worried about the young girl. Her parents must be worried sick!

There's alot of past tense in that statement
I hope she is found safe

"12-year old K. T. has been located. She has been transported to the hospital for treatment. We will provide additional details soon"

"Lt. Perri Johnson provides update to media about locating 12-year old K. T."

UPDATE: K. T., Missing 12-Year-Old, Found Safe

Lt. Perri Johnson says officers located the 12-year-old in the upstairs of a vacant building at 5327 Terry about 10:30 p.m. Friday.

“She suffered some trauma,” Johnson says. “To the extent — we’re not sure.”

K. was conscious and alone when she was found.

Johnson says it is obvious she did not get into the building voluntarily, and they believe she was in there for most of the time she was missing.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2017/01...2-year-old-who-went-missing-on-way-to-school/

I'm so happy that she has been found alive...but dread what is to come out about her experience

Oh no :(. This poor girl :(.

The weather there has been bad. Cold and ice storms. She must have been freezing cold. Wonder if whomever kidnapped her kept here there under his control until they saw police begin searching the neighborhood. If she had been left alone for long, it seems she would have left the abandoned building on her own to get help.

Poor girl, I hope she recovers quickly. Great job by LE.

The weather there has been bad. Cold and ice storms. She must have been freezing cold. Wonder if whomever kidnapped her kept here there under his control until they saw police begin searching the neighborhood. If she had been left alone for long, it seems she would have left the abandoned building on her own to get help.

Poor girl, I hope she recovers quickly. Great job by LE.
Unless she was scared to or just mentally broke from whatever ordeal she had been through.
I'm glad she is safe and I hope they find who took her.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wow. So scary. I am glad she is alive. But I fear the details we may hear.

Unless she was scared to or just mentally broke from whatever ordeal she had been through.
I'm glad she is safe and I hope they find who took her.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I was wondering the same thing. She may have been terrified that he was still in the building or outside and afraid he would kill her if she tried to leave. That's a typical victim response, it seems.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back