NC - Albana Nika, 40, killed in life insurance scheme, Fayetteville, 8 Nov 2016

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
3e8c8d8e-3f16-4769-99fa-0dcba7e3de47_zps2zyousng.jpg

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/cri...cle_8fc7cf59-5116-5a8f-a665-22ffdd4a107c.html

Lies and life insurance policies factored into an investigation into a woman's murder in November, culminating in the arrest of two men by Fayetteville police Thursday...

David Martin, 45, and Antonia Monroe, 52, both of Fayetteville, are each charged with first-degree murder and conspiracy to commit murder in Albana Nika's death, a news release said. Martin was engaged to Nika...

Nika, of Boston, was taken to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center after being shot on Nov. 8 outside of Jumpers Nite Life, a bar on South Reilly Road. Police said the 40-year-old died from her injuries at the hospital.

A Massachusetts insurance broker and Nika's family told the police about suspicious behavior by Martin and Nika, which was detailed in a probable cause affidavit...

You never know what awaits you, and no one is not insured about such incidents. We live in a dysfunctional area, and we have murdered a lot. I am apprehensive about my life. So, I insured my life, just in case, so that my family would not be left without money if something happened to me. I found some reliable companies on What does a $5-$10 Million Dollar life insurance policy cost in 2021?. They have a reasonably profitable system and many proposals for any budget. But of course, my main goal is to move to another city to live calmly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back