GUILTY OK - Brennon Davis, 15, body found burned, Wagoner County, 11 Jan 2017

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://www.tulsaworld.com/homepagel...cle_53fdbbfd-ca55-5f6d-bb29-0df40ed05fd7.html

Homicide detectives have launched an investigation after a burned body was found in the Jackson Bay area on the southwest edge of Fort Gibson Lake, Wagoner County Sheriff Chris Elliott said Thursday.

Deputy Nick Mahoney said officials were unable to determine even the gender of the person whose body was discovered just before 10 p.m. Wednesday...

Whether the person was slain at the scene or if the body was transported there and then set on fire is unknown, Elliott said...

"This particular area was not in a camping area. It was off the beaten path," he said.

It never crossed my mind two adults did this! I really thought this was going to be other kids. What in the heck happened?

From OkieGrannie's link:

Cody Thompson
FB_IMG_1484603424544_1484606197510_53270504_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

I noticed yesterday that Cody Austin Thompson changed the name of his Facebook page to "Johnny Gulf Doves" and now it is completely deleted. I am guessing that he wanted to remove all of the questionable material from his page. His posts were disturbing.

Wtf is wrong with people. Get it together Oklahoma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can somebody please summarize the Facebook content ("disturbing posts"); it appears the fb page has gone poof. Tia. Sometimes there are no red flags (Ariel Castro had puppies and "I love God" on his); other times the sm is totally freaky, like TK and his posts on Amazon.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phernandez22
Back