LA - Robyn Hale, 27, fatally shot, Baton Rouge, 10 Jan 2017 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Mother of 3 shot dead after answering knock at door
robyn-hale.jpg

With her three young kids only steps away, a mother was shot down and killed after answering the door to their home overnight. Now police are pleading for help in finding her killer.

Baton Rouge Police Sgt. L'Jean McKneely said it was around midnight when someone knocked on the door at the Grebe St. home when Robyn Hale, 27, opened the door and someone shot her multiple times. She was rushed to the hospital, but did not make it.

http://m.wtol.com/toledonewsnow/db_347256/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=AegIG89m

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Awww no, that's terrible. And her children were right there to witness it--they will never be the same....so sad...:rose:

Sounds like to me, the first person they should consider is the abuser.and, the former boyfriend, if indeed they are two different people. Cold, heartless and stupid is what comes to mind in a tragedy like this. I hope they find the ASAP!

You can't love the children and kill their mother. Horrifying. Now, these 3 brothers will be separated because they have different fathers and will go to different families. So unbelievably sad. They will be damaged forever.

I am so sick of people not thinking of the victims they create when they solve a temporary problem in a such a permanent way.

We will find him. This is Louisiana. We talk.

Those poor children.
I do believe this will be solved. As stated in the first link she had a tro out at one time against an individual.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Not seeing the boys had 3 different fathers or the mom had a former boyfriend and an abuser. Help!

Not seeing the boys had 3 different fathers or the mom had a former boyfriend and an abuser. Help!
Posted in links above ^^^ by Los and Frannie

In this link
http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...cle_4a30cbac-d824-11e6-8108-bba811eb2b47.html
posted by Frannie above^^^
James Dixon was parked outside Hale's mobile home Wednesday afternoon. Dixon, the stepfather of Robert Williams — the father of two of Hale's sons — was there to lock up the trailer and chain link fence surrounding the toy-strewn yard.

In Los original post above^^^
http://m.wtol.com/toledonewsnow/db_347256/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=AegIG89m
The 9News Investigators did find court documents that show Hale had been physically abused by a male acquaintance, who we are not naming at this time.
As recently as December 14, 2016, less than four weeks ago, Hale said the man pushed her into her children's bedroom saying, "I hit my head on the window sill and I gashed my head open. He broke two dining room table chairs on my back, drug me in the bathroom, choked me in the tub, poured bleach on me, and then drug me back into the kitchen and continued to beat me. He kicked me in my ribs, punched me in the side of my head on left side. I have bruises all over my chest, arms, and legs from his punching me."
HTH

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sounds like LE has a really good POI in this case. Can't imagine she has an abuser in her life and then is randomly killed by someone else. Having been abused and forced to get a OOP (Arkansas doesn't do ROs) to try and keep this person from carrying out threats of kidnapping and death against me, I know how scary an abuser can be. I hate that those poor kids got caught up in this and now don't have a mother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 of her kids have same father according to a link upthread. I hope he was not the abuser [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Police have arrested a father accused of being an accomplice to the crime that killed the mother of two of his children.

Robert Williams was booked in to the East Baton Rouge Parish jail overnight. He’s charged with Principal to Second Degree Murder.

According to a witness, the shooter ran from the scene. Investigators, using recordings of the 911 call, linked Williams’ to the shooting, but haven’t charged the man with pulling the trigger.

In an interview after the deadly shooting, Hale’s children described a second person being with their father. The children told a forensic interviewer, a “bad guy shot their mom in the face and the leg” and “daddy was with the bad guy.”

Police also have surveillance video of a vehicle, similar to Williams’s, leaving the area just after the shooting.

http://www.wbrz.com/news/ex-boyfriend-charged-in-crime-that-killed-the-mother-of-his-children/

I will never understand people that kill the person with whom they had children therefore putting their children through the grief of losing a parent (most probably both parents but I'm sure they never plan on getting caught). The kids are definitely not the first priority I'm guessing. Mind boggling!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Those poor children. That is horrific.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I agree, that child will live the rest of his life with his dad killed his mom.
I was happy to see an arrest had been made.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back