Australia AUSTRALIA - Perth missing/murdered SK victims

You could say a fair few of these are the work of Donald Victor Morey, and we also dont know how active serial rapist/suspected murderer Francis John Wark was during his stint in Perth.

The scary thing is Donald Victor Morey is due for release very soon so we can assume there will be a few more missing and murdered on that list in years to come

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Gerrard Ross appears to be a savage child murder that may NOT have had a sexual motive according to some rumours so there is also a possibility some kind of sick sadist abducted him during an opportunistic moment. As horrowing as it is to think there may have been a child killer on loose

I am surprised the list doesn't include Anne Zappelli considering know one has been convicted of her murder

I notice Robyn Santen, Iveta Mitchell and even Corryn Rainey (who has had no one convicted of her murder) aren't listed. The list goes on..

Possible suspects in the following missing persons/murders

FELICIA MARIE WILSON- Andrew Garforth

KERRYN MARY TATE- Unknown suspects (Andrew Garforth linked in media article reproduced*https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.true-crime/BWLz6ld6Ru0 )

ANNETTE DEVERELL- Unknown suspects (Andrew Garforth*linked in media article reproduced*https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.true-crime/BWLz6ld6Ru0 )

LISA MOTT- Andrew Garforth /*David Birnie*(Panel Van possibly linked to Bunbury)

PAULINE WALTER- Unknown suspects (Headless body found in a ditch in Forrestdale)

SHARON MASON- Arthur Greer

CHERYL RENWICK- David & Catherine Birnie

BARBARA WESTERN-*David & Catherine Birnie

JULIE CUTLER- CSK aka Bradley Edwards/ Lance Williams/ Julie Cutlers two ex boyfriends

LISA GOVAN- Bradley Edwards/ Donald Victor Morey/ Francis John Wark/ Bikie gang (Club Deroes)

SARAH MCMAHON- Donald Victor Morey

KERRY TURNER- Bradley Edwards

SARA-LEE DAVEY- Richard Dorrough

LISA BROWN- Donald Victor Morey/ Bradley Edwards

DARYLYN UGLE- Donald Victor Morey

HAYLEY DODD- Francis John Wark

ANNE ZAPPELLI- Norm Raisbeck/ Thomas Craig

PAULINE WALTER- Unknown suspects (Headless body found in a ditch in Forrestdale)

SHARON MASON- Arthur Greer...

RSBM. Does anyone know anything else about Pauline Walter?

Does anyone have an opinion on Arthur Greer's guilt or innocence?

RSBM. Does anyone know anything else about Pauline Walter?

Does anyone have an opinion on Arthur Greer's guilt or innocence?
Greer I think is guilty but thats my oppinion. I dont believe his evidence has much basis to be honest. I am happy to be proven wrong but I doubt that I am.

As for Pauline Walter, I know nothing about this case other than Forrestdale is right next to Gosnells and Huntingdale. Forrestdale was a much larger suburb before it became Harrisdale and Piara Waters too. I wonder if she was a sex worker hence why there are no details?

There may be more working girls to add to the list that not much is known about and did go missing at some point. A review of the case in 2004 in a previously discussed thread WAPOL, according to Bret Christian, were looking at 16 cases Thread #3 Post 227. There is a comprehensive list developed down the page. Further info on some cases is not easily found. As an example Judy M'ringu/Miringu an African working girl missing in Bentley 1st June 2003 – apologies if she is good and well on FB as one of several search results on Google for that name. Bentley would be an area of interest IMO.

Can we include:
Iveta Mitchell 3 May 2010 – husband has been up to no good again so unsure of current status

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/m...court-on-firearm-charges-20160916-griblw.html

Christine Schipp 18 March 2002 (working girl from Middle Swan) located as mentioned in Papertrail's list – can confirm age at time of death is 23 from Midland burial record:
attachment.php

SOURCE: MCB

Attachments

• screenshot_199.png
    screenshot_199.png
    131.9 KB · Views: 560
There is talk by Button I think it was that the date on the pipes is newer than body above the pipes.

However the drainer can occassionly dig a hole and ram the pipes through the sand without digging a trench through bitumen etc.

Some reports said Sharon Mason was under the shed.
There is plenty of anomolies around the Mason case that dont add up.
That could be the reporting accuracy.
Then there is horizontal boring which probably wasnt around at the time.
F.Cat
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/sha...m/news-story/4d0a942423fb95e4419e554f216ca148

Greer I think is guilty but thats my oppinion. I dont believe his evidence has much basis to be honest. I am happy to be proven wrong but I doubt that I am.

As for Pauline Walter, I know nothing about this case other than Forrestdale is right next to Gosnells and Huntingdale. Forrestdale was a much larger suburb before it became Harrisdale and Piara Waters too. I wonder if she was a sex worker hence why there are no details?

There is talk by Button I think it was that the date on the pipes is newer than body above the pipes.

However the drainer can occassionly dig a hole and ram the pipes through the sand without digging a trench through bitumen etc.

Some reports said Sharon Mason was under the shed.
There is plenty of anomolies around the Mason case that dont add up.
That could be the reporting accuracy.
Then there is horizontal boring which probably wasnt around at the time.
http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/sha...m/news-story/4d0a942423fb95e4419e554f216ca148
I had horizontal boring for underground power years ago. Right under my drive way. Horizontal boring for water mains has been around for a long time before too

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

I had horizontal boring for underground power years ago. Right under my drive way. Horizontal boring for water mains has been around for a long time before too

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
I havent bothered reading and researching this case in over 10 years and i really cant be bothered to look into it again. Vaguely i remember concluding that the pipe story was fanciful and it was very likely the pipes could have been installed afterwards. I remember there is quite a bit of information disputing Greers story and alot of it makes more sense than Greers ridiculous story which had alot of holes in it from memory. The way those articles present the pipe theory make it seem far more plausible than it really was and from memory the pipes werent even directly below her anyways so they could have easily been installed without a batter required around the hole. Which i think is what Greer was trying to say. The pipes were domestic spec and didnt need an enormous hole that required battering which would have revealed the body. No attorney general will even look at Greers case, hopefully he rots in jail forever, he is dispecable and a disgusting monster who wont admit guilt because he is a con artist who ruined his own trial by never confessing when he had the chance.

Can we include:
Iveta Mitchell 3 May 2010 – husband has been up to no good again so unsure of current status

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/m...court-on-firearm-charges-20160916-griblw.html

Christine Schipp 18 March 2002 (working girl from Middle Swan) located as mentioned in Papertrail's list – can confirm age at time of death is 23 from Midland burial record:
attachment.php

SOURCE: MCB
In fairness to the Husband losing your wife forever after she walked out during an argument would mess you up pretty good. Then being left to provide and bring up the children would have been tough for the giy considering his rough background. Some men arent good with families and kids without a woman partner anchoring the family. His recent run in with the law may not be anything other than a man who has lost the plot. Ben Cousins (AFL sports star) is not a serial killer as far as I am aware, or even a killer, but he too is messed up and always in trouble. Doesnt mean anything to the case.

This particular case is different to most missing person cases as the victim was taken from her home which implies she more than likely knew her killer. There have been two suspects reported in the media. The two suspects are Rory Christie and Andrew Dunn. Now Andrew Dunn susposedly had a photograph with a timestamp from a party proving he was not at her house. Rory didnt have an alibi so became a Police target (similar to Andrew Mallard /Lance Williams and depending on your point of view Lloyd Rainey)

The problem was the two of them blamed each other for the murder. But there has been some debate whether the time stamp matters and whether this was a ploy to ensure he didnt get the blame. Rorys case is complicated and definitely doesnt have any evidence that exonerates him, however there is no evidence he did the crime either.

This case is more than likely a murder from a persons known to the victim. Not a random calculated abduction murder.

Considering the Gerrard Ross case may not have had a sexual element. However rumours are he was either tortured or badly beaten before being choked to death. Gerrard Ross was reported as having ligature marks around his neck.

The sexual element question came up at the recent press conference but they refused to answer it. The police did rule out Peter Brett Cowan (Daniel Morcombes killer) due to him being incarcerated in a Queensland jail during the period of Gerrards abduction.

Now if Gerrard was just a kill for a serial killer and nothing more then it means one of our serial killers targets small weak victims incapable of putting up a fight due to their size. There havent been many more child killings so a child killer may not have done this crime. Unless the perpetrator left the state. There is one suspect in the Gerrard Ross case that appeared as a suspect in the Daniel Morcombe case. He is not Peter Brett Cowan. This suspect that moved from WA to QLD may or may not be the killer. But he appeared in two separate cases in which one has been solved without this suspects involvement.

Another suspect was a man known to the family living in the Pilbara, Police again refused to answer if he was still a suspect but most believe he had no involvement in Gerrard Ross's murder.

If hypothetically the CSK was going for maximum shock value to scare the public then Bradley Edwards was known for his size and for picking tiny victims and was active that year so could be involved given the timing and the fact a baseball cap has been kept by the killer as a souveneir.

Police have ruled they have NEW suspects so lets assume all the old ones are out. Who new have they ruled in and why a public call for help only a couple of weeks after the CSK arrest. This could very well mean Bradley Edwards could be a child killer and comitted this crime. Victim doesnt fit except for size, dump location matches CSK MO almost exactly, car involved according to new information and now they are investigating that Gerrard Ross took an alternate route down towards the beach which could now imply he was a victim of a "BLITZ" attack. Maybe the CSK decided he wanted to know what it was like to kill a child to test his urges. Sad if it turns out he has. The Gerrard Ross case has haunted me more than any other case including the CSK case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back