AR - Alex Santiago, 21, autistic, murdered, Berryville, 18 Jan 2017 *Arrest*

Reaction score
WARNING: GRAPHIC DETAILS

When authorities entered the residence they found a dead male in the living room. He had extensive head trauma and a sword was sticking out of his mid-section. A baseball bat covered in blood was found near the body of the victim.

Deputies made their way to the master bedroom where they took the 17-year-old into custody without incident. The scabbard for the sword was found by authorities in the bedroom.

http://www.thv11.com/mb/news/local/...ll-county-home-17-year-old-arrested/387174664

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh how awful :(. Why does this have an Active Search tag?

Wow, seems that there was issues with the 17 year old prior to him killing his brother. Terrible!

http://www.arkansasonline.com/news/...n-slaying-of-brother-2017011/?f=news-arkansas

According to a news release from the sheriff's office, the victim was Alex Santiago, 21, and he was found at the residence of Robert and Jennifer Keever...

The suspect also admitted to setting the family's mobile home on fire on April 13, Reddick wrote.

"He stated that he had locked his brother in his room and then poured gasoline on the floor of his room and his parents' room and then set it on fire," the affidavit said.

So he tried to kill his brother once already, by setting his room on fire? And he wasn't locked up somewhere away from Alex?

Somebody dropped the ball here.

He was put into Vantage Point and was one of the most well behaved children so they discharged him, about a week or so later he killed Alex. Very sad but if the parents couldn't make sure that when Joseph was discharged that he would take his medication properly, which they did not do, they should be held accountable as well as the Carrol County Sheriffs Office, they should have charged him as an adult back in April 2016

So he tried to kill his brother once already, by setting his room on fire? And he wasn't locked up somewhere away from Alex?

Somebody dropped the ball here.

The Carrol County prosecuting attorney decided after the first arson charge that he should just go to a behavioral health place called Vantage Point, while there he acted like an exemplary young man, which we now know was all a ruse so that he could be discharged and finish what he started, and that was killing Alex.

The Carrol County prosecuting attorney decided after the first arson charge that he should just go to a behavioral health place called Vantage Point, while there he acted like an exemplary young man, which we now know was all a ruse so that he could be discharged and finish what he started, and that was killing Alex.

Horrible. Sounds like a psychopath.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member