TX - Charlesetta 'Ce-Ce' Telford, 38, pregnant, fatally shot, Amarillo, 20 June 2016

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
7e5de671-14a7-4344-9717-0df03a8d2fe9_zpsjqf97wd0.jpg

http://www.myhighplains.com/news/pregnant-womans-murder-remains-unsolved/642175278

Charlesetta Telford, better known as Ce-Ce was shot multiple times in June of 2016 while walking into her apartment on the 5900 block of Plum Creek.

"She was pregnant, her family told us that and that was confirmed and both she and the unborn baby died in this incident," said Lt. Erick Bohannon, with the Special Crimes Unit...

"It is just confounding us as to why we can't get any information from anybody as of yet about who did this," added Bohannon.

Bohannon says this crime is especially troubling because there was evidence Telford was trying to run away.

Sometimes I get caught up in the details. Tried to run away and trying to runaway mean two different things for me.
I thought maybe she was trying to run away from a violent partner then I wondered if it meant run away from a predator.

Sometimes I get caught up in the details. Tried to run away and trying to runaway mean two different things for me.
I thought maybe she was trying to run away from a violent partner then I wondered if it meant run away from a predator.

You may be right. Trying to 'run' from an abusive relationship could also make sense.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back