UK Several male disappearances UK

Scottishem1

Reaction score
I have been looking in to various cases for years of Males going missing after nights out . Yes they are geographically far apart but there are many parts from each case which are identical. My main aim from this forum is to raise awareness and connect some links between these cases , if they are connected at all .

<ADMIN NOTE: Tapatalk links removed as they are not MSM or LE information that is required to justify thread opening>

Last edited by a moderator:
Luke Durbin missing 12th may 2006 from zest nightclub in Ipswich
Allan Bryant Jr. Missing 3rd Nov 2013. Glenrothes after leaving Styx nightclub.
Corrie mckeogh 24th sept 2016 missing bury st Edmunds flex nightclub
Jerome Thomas 1st Jan 2000 cardigan, dyfed.
Damien nettles Nov 2nd 1996 Isle of Wight
Sean Ritchie Halloween 2014 Aberdeenshire
Andrew Gosden 14th sept 2007 Doncaster
Trevor deeley Dec 8th 2000 missing last seen in Dublin.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The cases I know inside out are Luke Durbin, Damien nettles, Corrie mckeague and Trevor Deeley but iam going to add links as I find more . This may all be a coincidence but I feel all these cases are needing to be looked at more in depth .

Iam also in the middle of compiling a map of the locations , which can be updated

Are you including Ben Savage, missing after leaving a nightclub in Chatham? He is presumed as falling in the river and his family has accepted this. Rory Johnson-Hatfield's family wanted the river searched again as he wasn't found so I don't think they have accepted the conclusion they came to. Thank you for this. I have followed them all over the years.

Are you including Ben Savage, missing after leaving a nightclub in Chatham? He is presumed as falling in the river and his family has accepted this. Rory Johnson-Hatfield's family wanted the river searched again as he wasn't found so I don't think they have accepted the conclusion they came to. Thank you for this. I have followed them all over the years.
Yes I think we should. Thank you for that and yes I'm the same . I find it incredible just how many Men have went missing over the years in almost identical circumstances literally without a trace . I sadly feel if it were us females more would have been looked at sooner .

Think we cross-posted then. Great minds &#128515;
&#128513; yes sorry I didn't notice , there is always a delay in my Tapatalk account . Yes that they do &#129303;

I have been going through articles tonight on some of the above as well as Missing People website. Shaun Richie looks to me like foul play. Finding clothing items in that area was very strange, and the call to the Police and then another call cancelling. Wonder who made the calls. The Police seem to have investigated as murder without a body, in terms of resources but no evidence so he is classed as Missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back