You're Invited to CrimeCon '17

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
FINALLY, all the true crime fans can unite in one place!

The 2017 CrimeCon.

Go to www.crimecon.com and check out the speakers.

Nancy Grace, Sheryl McCollum, and many others will be on hand. In fact, the list keeps getting longer.

I'm thrilled to tell you Websleuths has been invited to participate in CrimCon '17. It will be announced on their website in the next few weeks.

This is a 3-day event. June 9th,10th, and 11th in Indianapolis IN

You can buy your tickets at the www.crimecon.com website.

When checking out be sure and put "Websleuths" in the promo code and you will receive 20% off your ticket price.

Lot's more to tell you about CrimeCon'17 and as the dates get closer we will update you on all that will be happening during those 3 glorious days of nothing but true crime.

Can't wait to meet our Websleuths members in person.

Keep checking back for updated information.

Tricia

FINALLY, all the true crime fans can unite in one place!

The 2017 CrimeCon.

Go to www.crimecon.com and check out the speakers.

Nancy Grace, Sheryl McCollum, and many others will be on hand. In fact, the list keeps getting longer.

I'm thrilled to tell you Websleuths has been invited to participate in CrimCon '17. It will be announced on their website in the next few weeks.

This is a 3-day event. June 9th,10th, and 11th in Indianapolis IN

You can buy your tickets at the www.crimecon.com website.

When checking out be sure and put "Websleuths" in the promo code and you will receive 20% off your ticket price.

Lot's more to tell you about CrimeCon'17 and as the dates get closer we will update you on all that will be happening during those 3 glorious days of nothing but true crime.

Can't wait to meet our Websleuths members in person.

Keep checking back for updated information.

Tricia

Cool!

(Wow, I see Carl Marino will be a guest...he is super handsome!)

How Exciting!

Sounds like Fun Fun Fun!

Oh I would LOVE to go to this but I'm in England, sounds brilliant:

EYEWITNESS
A violent crime happens right in front of you and the cops need your help to find the suspect. Can you accurately describe what you saw? Can you explain it to a sketch artist? Can you identify the perp in a lineup? It may not be as easy as you think...

LEAD INVESTIGATOR
You're the first cop to arrive at the scene of a grisly murder. The body is warm, the dog is barking, the smell of gunpowder still lingers in the air. Can you piece together the clues and figure out who did it without contaminating the evidence?

44 MINUTES
You are being held captive in a basement by a deranged killer. He'll be back in 44 minutes. Can you piece together the clues and escape before he returns?

MURDER MUSEUM
Take a guided tour through the history of true crime in our pop-up museum. Each item has a story to tell--and most of them don't have a happy ending.

COLD CASE CLUES
Investigators lay out the evidence in cases that have them stymied, can you help?

THE ACCUSED
You're accused of killing your spouse and your alibi is shaky. Can you withstand an interrogation from a seasoned investigator? Can you pass a polygraph?

THE JURY
You're on the jury of a high-profile murder case. Can you navigate through the pitfalls and reach a verdict? If so, will it match the verdict from the real jury that heard the case?

CELL PHONE TRACKING 101
The case of Adnan Syed from 'Serial' turned on cell phone tracking testimony. Just how accurate is the data? What do telecom companies really know about our locations, who we're with, and what we're doing?

THE ALIBI GAME
One of these three suspects is lying about where they were on the night of the murder. Can you use the lessons and techniques from our investigator to name the killer?

CRIME SCENE
We've created an exact replica of a crime scene. Watch as a CSI team processes the scene step by step, explaining what they're doing and why.

PSYCHOLOGY OF A SERIAL KILLER
From Bundy to Dahmer to BTK, a look at what turns someone inhuman.

JURY SELECTION 101
One key member of a jury can change everything. In this breakout we'll uncover the tricks used by attorneys to try and tilt the odds in their favor.

I hope some members here will go to this, I wanna hear all about it already!!

This is almost as good as a scrapbooking retreat!
...or maybe better I could attend and then scrapbook it!!

Ditz claimer:
(Falls in the shower are real! I hurt my back and I am on percocet so my words are either many at once jumbled or very few...still...possibly jumbled) sigh.

Damnit CMC so do I!! Fancy sharing a flight & super-long weekend in IN?

Haha, I'm sure Tricia will lay on a private plane from the UK for us.... all aboard the Sleuth Jet!

Is anyone actually going?

This sounds really cool and I hope I can come!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This sounds really cool and I hope I can come!

Hubby told me to consider it but then he also mentioned coming with me??

Ditz claimer:
(Falls in the shower are real! I hurt my back and I am on percocet so my words are either many at once jumbled or very few...still...possibly jumbled) sigh.

Oh wow, this is so close to me!
If I can get a replacement trained for my job by then... I'm there with bells on.

You'll know me. I'll be the jingly one. :D

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I am really hoping to make it! Fingers crossed that finance and job committments cooperate.

Oh, I hope this will be or is an annual thing! I was just looking at reservations and there weren't any available at that hotel. :( Maybe next year.

Oh, I hope this will be or is an annual thing! I was just looking at reservations and there weren't any available at that hotel. :( Maybe next year.

Did you call the hotel? I see they have a group rate set up so it may not show any rooms available on the site, but there could still be rooms left in the group block [emoji106]

If not, there seems to be plenty of other hotels in the area.

Haha, I'm sure Tricia will lay on a private plane from the UK for us.... all aboard the Sleuth Jet!

Is anyone actually going?

Absolutely. Here, I just took a picture of the Websleuths privet jet.

It looks better on the inside.

Attachments

• Airplane.jpg
    Airplane.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 94
If any of our Websleuths members could go that would be fantastic. We can meet up and start up a 3 day party. LOL

I'll ask the organizers about any hotel deals they may have for groups.

This is going to be a blast people. Please try and make it if you can.

Totally am counting pennies to go!!!

Wish I could! But I just took a budget-busting trip last month and Hubby would defecate bricks if I tried to do it again so soon. :(

Is this the first time that this event has been held? Sounds like an incredibly awesome experience. Doubt I can make it this year, but definitely something I'd do in the future.

Absolutely. Here, I just took a picture of the Websleuths privet jet.

It looks better on the inside.
Is there a private jet for sleuthers in the USA?

Ditz claimer:

Did you call the hotel? I see they have a group rate set up so it may not show any rooms available on the site, but there could still be rooms left in the group block [emoji106]

If not, there seems to be plenty of other hotels in the area.

I haven't yet! However, I am hoping to call tomorrow. I doubt I'll be able to swing it this year regardless, but it would be nice to have the option. A lot happening for my family that precludes this amazing event (new car, long move, house, etc.). Still, I'm going to try! Thanks for info.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back