NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching when it comes on. Thanks for the link. :)

Anything yet? I just keep getting the story about the case and not the pressed so far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Watching now..

RE is the father of the middle child in Allenstown

So he was the father of the middle child. But not the youngest. That's a bit odd. There must have been something weird going on there. So he killed his child along with this woman and her two kids and dumped them. Maybe he felt bad about killing the children and that is why he gave Denise's daughter away instead of killing her?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

He kept Denise's daughter with him until around 1986, then abandoned her at an RV park

Could be possible the cold case murder victim is Denise, maybe she was going by an assumed name. Her daughter is under a different name ... The possibilities are endless until tomorrow.

In the MSN article Denise's daughter was located and living in California. Did RE leave Manchester after Denise's disappearance and relocate to California with the infant daughter. Possibly either raised her or gave her up for adoption.

Interesting that there is an unsolved murder in CA that is intertwined into the investigation.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...woman-last-seen-in-1981/ar-AAlWxPr?li=BBnbfcL

Has anyone looked up info on RE, i.e. Previous criminal records, marriage records, addresses etc... He was 14 years older than DB may have had a previous marriage or may have been married while dating DB ...

IMO... Do not believe Denise is related (biologically) to the woman nor children. Denise could have had another child, however is Denise or her BF (RE) native american I do not see it in their photos. I could be wrong and have been wrong before .... If the middle child was Denise's do not foresee RE being the father. It would def have to be another man.

Just a thought, could it be possible RE had a family when he met And started dating Denise ? With financial issues looming .. Could it be that the family was a financial drain in turn disposing of them and leaving town with Denise and relocating to CA. The estimated death interval is 1 - 4 years; 1980-1984 it could easily be pre or post Denise. Its a gut instinct that the connection is not Denise in a biological sense more so whom the murderer was.

Then again there is always the possibility of another person not on the radar.

Unbelievable investigative work by LE ... KUDOS !!

Denise's daughter was not biologically related to RE. Could this be why he abandoned her instead of killing her?

Bob Ward Fox25 (@Bward3): https://twitter.com/Bward3?s=09

Ryan: Evans and Denise disappeared a few days after Tday 1981. No missing report filed with authorities. #fox25

Ryan: There was no search of apartment in 1981. Basement of apartment searched last week. #fox25

Ryan: Denise disappeared with 6 month old daughter, Dawn. Evans gave her up for adoption. Now known as Lisa. #fox25

Ryan: In 1980 Evans was arrested, listed spouse as Elizabeth Evans. Authorities dont know who she is. #fox25

In 84/85 Evans changed name to Curtis Kimball. In 85 arrested DUI in Cypress, CA #fox25 His baby girl was with him

In June/July Evans abandoned daughter at RV park in CA. She was placed into foster care, later adopted. #fox25

In 1986, CA investigated Evans for abandoning his child. But he was no longer in Santa Cruz CA area. #fox25

Ryan: in 10/86 felony arrest warrants out for Gordon Curtis Jenson alias for Robert Evans. #fox25

In 1988, Evans arrested in San Luis Obispo, BA for vehicle theft. New name: Gerry Mockerman. #fox25

Bet you all a dollar there are more victims out there. So many years unaccounted for.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I think this is going to turn out to be huge. They know he was in Idaho for a bit, but there are 12 years unaccounted for.

3/89, Evans arrested on warrants out of Santa Cruz. 10/90 Evans paroled, and took off next day. 11/90 was fugitive for 12 yrs. #fox25

8/01 Evans married Eunsoon Jun in Richmond, CA. He uses name Lawrence William Vanner. It's a backyard marriage. #fox25

Evans did roofing for her Jun, eventually married her in backyard wedding. No official paperwork filed for this. #fox25

9/02 Jun was found buried in her basement. Lawrence Vanner is printed, and found to be Curtis Kimball #fox25

11/02 Evans was arrested for Jun's murder. Got 15 to life. He died 12/28/10 in prison. #fox25

8/03 DNA showed Lisa, Denise's daughter is not biologically his. #fox25

Mike Kokowski, NH SP now about to speak. #fox25

Strelzin: No human remains found in Hayward ST basement. But dirt floor was disturbed. #fox25

Kokowski: DNA reveals Bob Evans is the father to middle child found in Allenstown, NH. #fox25

Kokowski: In Allenstown, adult female, three children found in barrels in 85 and 2000. Evans was father to middle child #fox25

The electrical connection makes sense, do yall recall Denise worked at General Cable may be that is where he met Denise.
Acquiring material from the supply house for the mill.

An investigator told me yesterday, we always thought if we IDd Allenstown victims, we'd have killer. But it's opposite. #fox25

Authorities know the identity of the killer, but still no names for the victims in the barrels in Allenstown, NH. #fox25

Kokowski: The 4 Allenstown victims and Evans wife died of blunt force trauma. Wife and oldest child dismembered. #Fox25

The Allenstown victims were wrapped in material and electrical wire. Evans worked in Manch mills as mechanic/electrician #fox25

Kokowski: The wire used on the Allenstown bodies came from the Carol Cable. That's where Denise Beaudin worked. #Fox25

Bob Evans. Worked at Bear Brook Store located on property where Allenstown bodies were found. #fox25

Likely the barrels containing the bodies, came from the Mill where Evans worked. #Fox25

Evans born between 1936 to 52. Had 5 aliases. Not sure of his true ID. Could be former Navy. He was alcoholic. #fox25

Evans lived in campgrounds trailer parks and motels. #Fox25

Evans lived in NH 1970s to 1981. Mid 80s in CA. 1987 poss in Preston, ID. #fox25

There could be 7 victims in this case. 4 in Allenstown, Denise Beaudin, his wife in CA, and mother of his child found in NH #Fox25

Unofficial places tied to Evans: 11 states, including Texas, plus Quebec Canada. #fox25

Strelzin: We are confident he killed 4 ppl in Allenstown. We have concerns for the mother of the child. #Fox25

Strelzin: We will search Allenstown property in spring. Will check to see if anything is buried on property. #fox25

Contact NH Cold Case unit: 603.223.3856 w/info on Bob Evans. #Fox25

Daughter Lisa wrote statement: I have 3 beautiful children and loving husband. Plz turn focus to unIDd victims. #fox25

Evans was seen with other women and children during 12 years as fugitive. Used children as bait to lure women towards him. #Fox25

Kokowski: There is no information that Evans had a child. No one saw him with child found in Allenstown. #Fox25

Strelzin: And DNA proves Evans was not the father of Denise Beaudin's daughter, who was abandoned in CA. #fox25

Strelzin: We believe Beaudin is dead, killed between NH and CA. But we will check Allenstown again. #Fox25

Strelzin: We are confident Bob Evans real name is not Bob Evans. We hope ppl see picture and come forward.
#Fox25

Strelzin: we think the Allenstown victims were killed and disposed of, shortly before he left NH in 1981. #Fox25

Sorry I am unable to contribute, I am just sitting here in shock!

Thank you so much to everyone who is keeping us all updated with the presser!

I missed the first part of the press conference so will have to wait.
So, Denise is not the middle child's mother
Bob Evans is her father.
Did they say if Lisa knew the middle child at all? If she was with Bob until 1986 wouldn't she have met her at some point? Is someone able to clarify this from what they heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff