Found Deceased CA - Jake Roberson, 30, San Diego, 13 Jan 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Jake Roberson has been missing for two weeks; mother continues search
JAKE4.jpg

A desperate plea from a mother on Facebook, has the community wondering where her son Jake Roberson might be.

He was last seen on Friday, January 13, at family get-together.

Sharon Sue German Roberson says her son’s car was found on Highway 5 North in Santa Clarita on Wednesday, January 17.

She also says that Jake didn’t have a cell phone or iPad with him and when police found the vehicle; he had written a note stating he had gone to get gasoline. That was about 1:30 am.

http://sdgln.com/news/2017/01/26/jake-roberson-has-been-missing-two-weeks-mother-continues-search

Oh, no this doesn't sound good at all. Hope more information will come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh oh. He went for a swim?

six weeks it took to organize a search?!?

I have not been on Websleuths for months, but while googling for more info on Jake, I saw that a thread had been started. I'm sorry to say that Jake was found in Lake Pyramid on Saturday. :cry: His grandparents are part of our church congregation. I understand that his remains will be cremated and a memorial service will be held in Ohio, although I don't know when. Here is a statement from Jake's mom Sharon, detailing the situation and why it took so long for a search to take place. That's all I know for now.
https://www.facebook.com/findjakeNow/posts/1282440211805390

That was heartbreaking to read. Much love and prayers to Jake's family and friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have not been on Websleuths for months, but while googling for more info on Jake, I saw that a thread had been started. I'm sorry to say that Jake was found in Lake Pyramid on Saturday. :cry: His grandparents are part of our church congregation. I understand that his remains will be cremated and a memorial service will be held in Ohio, although I don't know when. Here is a statement from Jake's mom Sharon, detailing the situation and why it took so long for a search to take place. That's all I know for now.

So sad :( His mom writes that Jake had struggled for five years with bipolar disorder and psychosis, and before his disappearance he would get confused or seem "out of it", and he was also having religious delusions... He was finding it hard to hold a conversation and would get lost when driving because he was having trouble focusing and remembering. He was pacing and praying a lot, which were signs of a manic episode.

Before his disappearance, Jake had walked into the ocean filly clothed. His mother thinks that he had some kind of baptism or cleansing ritual in mind.

After his disappearance, Jake's car was found out of gas, and Jake had left a note saying he was going to walk to find gas. LE told his family that he was not a priority as he was an adult.

Our fear is he walked into the lake for a spiritual purpose and succumbed to the current, depth, hypothermia either by accident or he surrendered to his God as he saw in his meditations so beautifully in his psychosis. He wrote and spoke of how wonderful and beautiful the light was, how peaceful and loving it felt, how he felt Gods love and peace.

*hugs*

He's such a cutie with such a happy smile. His mom's accounting broke my heart. She has so much love for her boy. I do believe what she believes, that he followed a light and is now at peace. This is a heart wrenching ending. RIP Jake.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back