Found Alive NV - Jane Priebe, 28, Las Vegas, 30 Jan 2017 *Arrests*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
[video=twitter;826235383893536768]https://twitter.com/LVMPD/status/826235383893536768[/video]

Police were contacted shortly after 10:30 a.m. at a 4201 S. Decatur Blvd. apartment complex, Metropolitan Police Department spokesman Danny Cordero said. The woman was “only wearing her undergarments” and appeared to have been bound and dragged to the vehicle.

The victim was later identified as Jane Priebe, described as white, 5 feet, 8 inches tall and weighing about 140 pounds. She was forced into a white American-made minivan, probably made during model years 2012 to 2014, with a partial Texas plate “CT” on the front and back of the van.

About 9 p.m. Monday, police named a person of interest in the kidnapping case: Jack Morgan, 31. A recent photo released Monday shows Morgan is a white man known to have short, light brown hair.

Cordero said it was too early to say whether the kidnapping was random or the perpetrator knew the victim. He added that police have made contact with the victim’s family, who live out of state.

http://m.reviewjournal.com/crime/la...-which-bound-woman-was-dragged-forced-vehicle

Thank goodness she's safe!
What a terrifying ordeal for this young lady & her family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank God LE acted quickly and got the word out. So glad she was found - can't imagine what she went thru.

I wish we knew if it was a random abduction or an ex boyfriend.

I wish we knew if it was a random abduction or an ex boyfriend.

From what I've read, I'd be surprised it it was random. However, she's safe now and should be accorded some privacy. Seems like she has a really strong community to support her as she recovers.

From what I've read, I'd be surprised it it was random. However, she's safe now and should be accorded some privacy. Seems like she has a really strong community to support her as she recovers.

The reason I am wondering if it was random is because of the many missing young women in California. There is speculation they are being trafficked. I was curious if she was kidnapped to be trafficked or if it was a domestic dispute.

The reason I am wondering if it was random is because of the many missing young women in California. There is speculation they are being trafficked. I was curious if she was kidnapped to be trafficked or if it was a domestic dispute.

Me too...

I don't think it would have to be random for trafficking (which I agree is a likely cause).

Pictured grinning in their mugshots: Two men arrested after 'kidnapping Las Vegas woman in her underwear, chaining her up and taking her to New Mexico'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l-Brown-accused-kidnapping.html#ixzz4XWrnvsIy

Disgusting.

From above:

"Detectives said they do not know if the kidnapping was a random act of violence or a premeditated attack. There is also no word at this time on whether Priebe knew her suspected kidnappers."

OMG - this is just so much more bizarre than I ever imagined. Poor Jane.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/...n-planned-chain-her-inside-cave-brainwash-her

Brown told Priebe that she and Morgan had created fake social media accounts to “track, follow and stalk” Priebe during the planning period, Priebe told police. The final destination was the New Mexico cave.

A week before the abduction, Morgan convinced Priebe to get coffee with him. After the brief meeting, Brown followed Priebe home to learn where she lived.

“When they could not locate the exact apartment number (Brown) pretended to be collecting donations for a church” to find the right unit, the reports said.

I'm interested to know why on earth the 19 year old went along with this. Can't think of a reason myself, but this case is beyond reason!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back