Identified! KY - Elizabethtown, Body in wooded field behind Sam's Club, Feb '17 - James Hawkins

Now this is weird this story http://www.lex18.com/story/34419935/decomposed-body-found-in-hardin-county says "The man's identity is not being released at this time." And that they think it was death by natural causes and has been there about 2 months.

I saw the story on the Louisville news (actually, the one linked to in the one you posted). Basically, they know who this is. They just won't say.

Why did they publicize this in the first place if they're not gonna give us the conclusion? (i.e. at least a name or when they went missing or something?)

It seems like the news/media do this all of the time.
They jump on the chance to say "Ooooh! They found a dead person behind the mall and nobody knows who it is!" Then they'll find out who it is a few hours later and you won't hear another word about it. Grrrr...

I live in the next county east of there. We have a fairly well-publicized MP (Crystal Rogers). Her disappearance INVOLVES local law enforcement and may be related to the murder of a local cop a few years ago. And her father was recently murdered, likely because he got too close to finding out what really happened to her. I think that his death may still be officially considered a "hunting accident" but I don't know who'd believe that. God only know who's covering for who, but there's no way in Hell that that isn't the case. I never thought that this body could have been her, but details matter in cases like this. At least to me.

I know who this was. I will try to find a link from news story. It was a man that went to the same school as me that had been depressed and down on his luck.

http://www.fox19.com/story/34449009/man-found-dead-in-elizabethtown-woods-identified

Here is the article and his name. Not sure how to get mods to list identified with name on thread.

ELIZABETHTOWN, KY (WAVE) - The man who was found dead behind the Sam's Club store in Elizabethtown has been identified.

James Hawkins
, 49, died of medical causes, according to the Hardin County Coroner's Office.

4Sam so sorry to hear that.

To message mods in future click on red triangle on left bottom side of the post and just ask them to update thread title to Identified and add name. I have PMed them already for this thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back