Found Safe PA - Mikayla Shock, 17, Lower Allen Twp, 15 Jan 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Mikayla Shock, 17, was last seen on Jan. 15. Shock is described as having brown eyes, blonde hair, standing about 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs about 155,

22005397-small.jpg

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/02/police_searching_for_missing_l.html

She's 17 and hasn't been seen for 2 weeks? Why wait so long? Is there a history of her running away? So few details provided.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why does it take so long for people to report missing teenagers?!?

You guys... I think it just means she went missing January 15th 2017... not January 2015...

This is local to me.
There is essentially no information being released. I do not know why.

You guys... I think it just means she went missing January 15th 2017... not January 2015...

i know it's 2017 and it still worries me that she's been missing for over 2 weeks and it's just now being reported.
she's only 17!
she could be anywhere by now and asking people to recall events 2 weeks ago might turn up way less info than asking about 2 days ago. this could be why there's so little out there.

eta
it's been 3 weeks today since she was last reportedly seen :(

oddly enough there are two facebook pages with this name. One is the right area in PA but hasn't posted on their in a few years. The other says she is in miami but went to high school in PA.

According to her FB, she is "in a relationship" as of 31 minutes ago. Hope this "new person" doesn't also go by "pimp."

lol i was looking for teeth pictures too. even without them i'm pretty sure it's her page.

I saw the toothy smile too.
She talks about turning 18 in a few more days. Perhaps that is why there is so little info?

They have not released other pictures of her, sadly. The missing poster photo may be from SnapFace or InstaChat or some such thing.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back