Found Safe TX - Ahrora Eakin, 7, Emory, 4 Feb 2017 *Arrests*

AmyPond

Reaction score
http://www.wlox.com/story/34429036/...fice-investigating-kidnapping-asking-for-help

Photos at link (maybe a mod can add them to this post? I am not great at starting threads.)
[FONT=&quot]From link....

The Rains County Sheriff’s Office says they are looking for a missing girl who was allegedly taken by her noncustodial father.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Officials say the missing girl is seven year old Ahrorha Eakin. She is a white female, blonde hair, about four feet tall and approximately forty pounds.

<snip>[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Deputies say Jonathan Eakin took all three children into the woods towards the creek, telling them that they were all “going for a hike”.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In the process of this, he separated the children and crossed the creek, leaving his two sons (nine and eleven years old) in the woods. Jonathan fled from his sons with his daughter.[/FONT]

Very respectfully snipped from your link.

Ahrora Eakin
13062997_G.jpg
13062998_G.jpg
13062999_G.jpg

Jonathan Eakin

http://www.wlox.com/story/34429036/...fice-investigating-kidnapping-asking-for-help

What a real gem. Leave your other kids in the woods to flee with one of them? Hope he is caught soon.

It makes me super uncomfortable thinking that he left the males and took the female. I mean...even more uncomfortable than I would be otherwise...if that makes sense.

I tried to find social media for the Dad but have only found the mom. Apparently this isn't the first time he's taken the daughter.

Rains County successfully obtained a latitude and longitude return on the phone about ninety minutes after the girl was last seen. The coordinates placed the phone in the Sherman, Texas area near a Wal-Mart.

Successive pings to the cellphone indicated a northern direction of travel into Oklahoma.

The Rains County Sheriff&#8217;s Office has received information that Jonathan&#8217;s intended destination might be the State of Colorado.

http://www.walb.com/story/34429036/...fice-investigating-kidnapping-asking-for-help

The Rains County Sheriff's Office urgently needs your assistance. Ahrora Eakin a seven year old dark blonde haired girl with green eyes weighing 40 lbs.,was taken from the Emory City Park today around 1:00 p.m. The four foot tall girl, was last seen wearing a multi-colored sweater with a teal t-shirt and has purple fingernail polish. She is traveling with her non-custodial father Jonathan Dwayne Eakin a black male with brown hair and brown eyes, with a prominent tattoo of a lion, lamb and Scripture with vines on one upper arm, also tattoo sleeves on lower arms. The father was wearing blue jeans and a blue jean jacket, he stands 6 ft tall and weighs approximately 180 lbs. The two may be travelling from Emory towards Colorado, possibly through Oklahoma. The male subject has drivers license with the states of TX., FL. and CO. If you have any tips or information please contact the Sheriff's office at 903-473-3153, or you can submit anonymous tips to the Lake Country Crime Stoppers at 903-885-2020. https://www.facebook.com/rainscountysheriffsoffice/posts/1232883136748797
[FONT=&quot]
http://www.wave3.com/story/34429058...fice-investigating-kidnapping-asking-for-help[/FONT]

There is a commenter on the Rains County sheriff facebook page stating he was in court last week and witnessed the judge admonish the mother to supervise the visits with the children.

I don't believe it. In my county in Texas, there is no way a judge would order a mother to supervise a father who needed supervision. The courts (or CPS) contract supervisors, and visits are done in enclosed spaces if the visiting parent needs to be supervised.

I can't see a judge ordering visitation, and then ordering the mother to supervise those visits.

So sad! I am in tears for these poor boys left behind. How cruel and thoughtless of this egg donor to his namesakes! If the boys didn't know how their dad felt about them, they certainly know now.

I do not think the father had ill intentions towards the daughter. In many families, after having two boys, then getting a girl, one or both parents are thrilled to death to have this feminine baby. She may be daddy's favorite child, or perhaps was Mamma's, so dad took her as revenge/pay back. This is just my gut feeling not knowing the story.

I hope it is correct and she is found soon and safe.

Why no Amber Alert? ETA: no vehicle seen.

His poor sons must be left wondering why dad does not want them.

5 days and no news?

I just saw this come across my FB feed and thought it must have just happened but it was 5 days ago!! Where are they? Don't hurt her!

Is the family getting out there...putting up flyers? Starting a Facebook group? Anything like that? I haven't seen anything.

I tried looking for an update and there is nothing since the story first came out.

WOW! After 4 months? Talk about beating the odds. Welcome home Ahrora. :happydance:

I hope she will receive every ounce of support from her loved ones and recover.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingPersonsMatter
Back