Found Safe KY - Glenda Hawley, 56, Louisville, 1 Feb 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Traveling nurse from Charleston reported missing
AR-170209556.jpg&imageVersion=SoftCropArticlePictures&s=1486604367847

A Charleston woman has been reported missing since Feb. 1, when she was last seen in Louisville, Kentucky.

Glenda Hawley, a traveling nurse working part-time at the Jewish Hospital in Louisville, was reported missing by her roommate Gina Brunetti last week.
- See more at: http://www.wvgazettemail.com/news-c...rleston-reported-missing#sthash.pwwOrtzx.dpuf

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

This is a strange story! Glenda sounds like a lovely woman who dedicates her life to service in nursing. I don't mean any disrespect but usually the story of an accomplished and attractive white woman such as Glenda who vanished into thin air would generate a storm of publicity. She disappeared 7 days ago and barely a word! I follow current crime events more than most and today is the first I've heard her story. What's going on here?!

This is so odd!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justice for Susan Winters.

First time hearing about this case. Have they checked over any bypasses? Is there any water she may have driven off into on accident since it was night time? I've seen and read about freak accidents like this happen. Prayers she's found safely!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Nothing much in MSM but lots of sharing through FB. Hope she is found safe.

Any lakes, rivers, streams nearby that she may have driven into ? Any unmarked boat ramps ?

I always initially think "accident" in these sudden disappearances, I don't know why, but I do.

From everything I've gathered, she was very responsible and well grounded. She is also a pet lover, of which hers was abandoned due to this, so that in of itself is a sign of big trouble ahead.

Her daughter is very upset with local LE for dragging their feet after a missing person report was requested. Seems as if it wasn't followed up on very quickly.

Nobody seems to know much of anything........but sounds as if tons of people will be out looking for her.

Maybe a better phrase would have been "informative comments". I just went with the standard "interesting".

I thought the comments were "entertaining and intriguing" , but not so much "informative and interesting". On the other hand, some people may have found the comments to be "sad and exasperating", but not so much "informative and interesting". These same people may not find the comments "entertaining" at all. Some of our more sensitive readers might view the comments as ""compassionate and caring", but yet not all that "informative".

I was sitting at my laptop eating lunch when I typed this. I'm done now, so the absurdity will end.

(P.S.) Some people may not find my comments "absurd" at all, but rather "interesting and thought provoking". )

Now for the big questions:

How many hours had she worked before meeting her friend that night ?

Did she have anything to drink, and how much ?

Was she taking any kind of medication ? Was she taking any medications that might interact negatively with alcohol ?

Any boyfriends or ex-boyfriends in the area since she moved there ?

This is so concerning. I have several friends who are travel nurses- my daughter used to be one several years back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth
Back