Partial Body Parts Found -

luvs2laugh

Reaction score
If a persons skull, finger and other body parts are found and the body is positively identified, should the person still be listed as missing in databases?

If a persons skull, finger and other body parts are found and the body is positively identified, should the person still be listed as missing in databases?
You made me giggle.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I knew someone would laugh at me, but I am very serious. This is a real case, the man was missing for nearly a year, his body or parts of his body have been found and le is claiming that the parts found belonged to him. He was then sent to the body farm, with inconclusive results. The body (or parts) have been buried-yet NaMus lists him as still missing.

With A skull that you CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT. NOOOOO. A Finger an Arm, maybe.

Thank you for helping me better understand and explain to a friend that while the case can remain open he should not be listed as missing. I owe you big time! I will keep my student loans and give you my CJ degree now. lol

LOL! You don't owe me. It is my pleasure to bring understanding, knowledge, to Mankind. And of course... laughter��

I knew someone would laugh at me, but I am very serious. This is a real case, the man was missing for nearly a year, his body or parts of his body have been found and le is claiming that the parts found belonged to him. He was then sent to the body farm, with inconclusive results. The body (or parts) have been buried-yet NaMus lists him as still missing.
I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing. It gets complicated. If parts are missing, 1 is not all there.

I could not make it through the day without the laughter!! i have spent so much time researching this case that it has become "personal" to me. The discovery of the remains in my opinion were obviously staged, because the area where the remains were found had been searched MULTIPLE times....and while it might be easy to miss part of a finger....personal belongings like a big old boot would be pretty hard to miss. :( And I REALLY appreciate your help, because even with a degree these cases can and are very confusing to me!

I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing. It gets complicated. If parts are missing, 1 is not all there.

It is VERY complicated. And i was laughing and crying too! Have a great day!

It is VERY complicated. And i was laughing and crying too! Have a great day!
You too. Im getting ready to recover my dog i lost in July. We found his bones this weekend.
755692c6e11f92b71e6baf9a8ab370c4.jpg

You too. Im getting ready to recover my dog i lost in July. We found his bones this weekend.
755692c6e11f92b71e6baf9a8ab370c4.jpg

I am so very sorry...what a beautiful fur baby. My heart breaks for you. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so very sorry...what a beautiful fur baby. My heart breaks for you. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
f65eabd1725b4f5e0694c55fb7f4a4f1.jpg

Pure evil. Looks like his legs were broke and shoved in his lower ribs. Been looking for him since July. Parts were mummified.

Monsters. How could anyone do that to an innocent animal :( ***Wipes the tears*** --I am so so sorry they did this to your baby...I will never understand why there are so many monsters walking around in this world. Never.

I would be too. Is there anything I can do to help? :(

Im numb.

I’m sorry that happened. I wouldn’t look at it like someone did something to him. Perhaps animals got to the bones? I heard that dogs often wander off to die when they feel it coming. He probably just went to sleep. He was a beautiful dog.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back