MT MT - Mineral Co,'Superior Skull', UnkSex/Race/Age, UP12116, near RR tracks, Sz8 tennis shoe, Jan'86

Romulus

Ivan
Reaction score
Website
meettomy.site
NamUs UP 12116

https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/12116

Unidentified Body (Unknown Sex & Race)

Found January 1, 1986 in Mineral County, MT
Body Condition: Not recognizable - partial skeleton parts only

Probable year of death: to

Vital Statistics
Estimated age: Unknown
Approximate Height: cannot estimate
Approximate Weight: cannot estimate
Hair Color: Unknown
Eye Color: Unknown
Scars and marks:
Trauma to skull

Clothing & Accessories

Clothing: nothing
Jewerly: nothing
Footwear:
size 8 tennis shoe
Accessories: nothing

Identifiers
Fingerprints: Fingerprint information is not available
Dentals: Dental information / charting is available and entered
DNA: Sample submitted - tests not complete

Case History:
Skeletal remains found nausea of death. Near railroad tracks. This is named the "Superior Skull", for being found near Superior, Montana.

My guess (not trying to make light of it) is it was a transient who lost a fight on a boxcar & got thrown off the train either dead or close to it.

Animals scattered the remains.

I say this because that part of Montana is pretty remote.

It's a possibility that it could be a local missing person BUT there are so few people in Montana......if it was a missing local there would have been an ID by now...

From crimewatchers site forum

images

YTYkleW.png
XHzD0L2.gif

CAO9cBz.gif

data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,eNj48Vh2iZG2hziKMtgd0TQPHwdiX8vuGgygnSF8NUXqYiyoj2kqhyyAT-AjDO8NFKfi4XBkc-E5AvBOG8YeMgAlL14CuKt0jV7unpFAvVBdj8-u4GrYE0D-RRvqsz02dQ9K3eOuhWm6zcgjIDGqp6IG8LN9Ijh00peKcoVaNpRiw73jK452QT0PQWUIa2jNZobJkjS4BPIb3Ds

I submitted Peggy Decoteau even though PMI doesn’t match up, she’s the only missing person in that county and seeing that Peggy Ann Dodd was just identified as the UID in the same county she went missing, I figured it’s worth a try.

I submitted Peggy Decoteau even though PMI doesn’t match up, she’s the only missing person in that county and seeing that Peggy Ann Dodd was just identified as the UID in the same county she went missing, I figured it’s worth a try.

Any updates?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back