Found Deceased MO - Frank Ancona, 51, Leadwood, 8 Feb 2017 *Arrests*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Search on for missing Leadwood man
589e5c3a04151.image.jpg

A Leadwood man went missing several days ago and it appears to be under suspicious circumstances.

Frank Ancona, 51, was last seen Wednesday morning. Then Friday evening it was learned that Ancona's vehicle had been located in a remote area of Washington County. As of early evening officers were enroute to the location to scour the area for any evidence into Ancona's disappearance.

Leadwood Police Chief William Dickey said his officers were told by Malissa Ancona, Frank’s wife, that she saw him last on Wednesday leaving to go to work around 8:30 to 9 a.m. in the morning.

http://dailyjournalonline.com/news/...cle_7018dfc2-8508-56ec-8134-bd2004ff7571.html

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Leadwood Police Chief William Dickey said his officers were told by Malissa Ancona, Frank’s wife, that she saw him last on Wednesday leaving to go to work around 8:30 to 9 a.m. in the morning

Dickey said when he got to the home Malissa was sitting in the driveway with her son, getting ready to go inside.

“She was a little hesitant to let us go into the house at first,” said Dickey. “She said she didn’t really want us going in, but after talking to her in detail about what we were there for, she let us inside. We found a safe that looked like somebody had taken a crowbar to it and beat the side out of the safe. Everything was missing from inside the safe. Right now I don’t believe it was a burglary, because she didn’t want to report anything.”

http://dailyjournalonline.com/news/...cle_7018dfc2-8508-56ec-8134-bd2004ff7571.html

The article says the day Frank left she wrote a post on FB looking for a roommate. Hmm.

I didn't know what to make of that, true. Maybe she had something to do with it? The whole article was all over the place and fishy.

I don't think he ran off because all of his guns were missing except for the one he always carries.

What do you think?

Wife and step son.
She never reported him missing
Posted on FB she needed a roommate
She said work called him to deliver a part
Cross country. His work never called him nor had work for him and they calied the cops. I could go on but u need of read that entire article

Wife and step son.
She never reported him missing
Posted on FB she needed a roommate
She said work called him to deliver a part
Cross country. His work never called him nor had work for him and they calied the cops. I could go on but u need of read that entire article

No you are right. The first time I read it, it was so obvious, I seriously thought I must be missing something or reading it wrong. If that is how it went down, as described in the article...she is not so bright.

Wow he says he is the imperial wizard for the Knights of the kkk.

His wife is saying. She did not hurt her hubby.

He went on a delivery run to another state for his employer who never requested such a run and took all of his guns, except the one he always carries, and a bag of clothes said the wife who just ran an ad for a roommate because he told her he was filing for divorce when he returned and who was parked in the driveway with her son who never visits and was reluctant to let LE into their home where the banged up gun safe was found empty.

Yeah. Nah. She is in this up to her eyebrows, so is the step-son.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charharr
Back